TOP VS. GD Summer Escapade

MY HOUSEMATE

 

TOP    :  Alright alright I understand. But..still looks different and sounds........ awkward ! I mean, I'm just being concern bout Dara. Why don't you go find another place for her?

 

Dara and Jiyong had no choice but to admit their living situation to their friend, Top. They explained it very carefully and also begged for his comprehension and silence.

 

JIYONG   :  She can't afford to pay the rent.

TOP         :  I'll pay for it.

JIYONG   : She has Isolophobia. She can't live alone.

TOP        : Ok I'll look for her company.

JIYONG  : not-safe.

TOP       : Then she's safe with me. ^^

JIYONG   : Not either.

                  Well, Uhm thanks. But, she's not moving out.

 

Case closed. Until when Dara would stay at Jiyong's side or until when Dara should stay at Jiyong's side?. After their Recommendation, debate, argument or whatever it is, Mrs. kwon brought them a bottle of liquor. and chips as they were sitting near at the sea-side.

 

MRS. KWON  :  What are you guys talking about? Something serious?

JIYONG         :  Nothing much important. How come you're not yet sleeping?

MRS. KWON  : Well I'm about to. But I have to check you guys out before I go. ^^

TOP               :  We're fine Auntie. ^^ I'll take care of Sandara.

MRS. KWON  : 0Hw how sweet.. ^_^

 

*****

 

TOP 'S POV

 

Dara looked very tipsy. The funny thing was she never admits that she's already drunk. We hid the bottle of drink. cause she kept on asking for another shot. until she stood up and lost her balance. Luckily I was able to uphold her. I'm about to bring her to her room when I saw Jiyong stoop up and represent himself to do the thing.

 

JIYONG    : Let me so you can also rest.

TOP          :  You sure?

 

Without any answer Jiyong put Dara on his back then verged thru their room. . Wait, THEIR ROOM?

 

TOP      : Are you going to sleep with her?

 

JIYONG : Ofcourse not. Mum rent a room for each one of us.

 

Ohh thank you.... I sigh for relief then I chuckled for a moment as I looked at them from afar. They're so cute. But I felt suddenly pain on my chest and the smile faded somehow.

 

How I wish I'm the one who's carrying her right now.

OH GAWD... Is this what they called JEALOUSY ?!  Errr ><

 

*******

 

JIYONG 'S POV

 

Hah! too heavy for a flat chested and slim girl like her. I sweat alot gosh!! I sat down beside her and when I'm about to leave she hold my hand. What now Dara? I looked at her and she gave me a freaky smile. Yayakssssss

 

DARA   :  What a cute puppy...^^

 

CRAP. I'm not a puppy you junk! She's out of her head. She's probably dreaming.

She caress my face and looked at me eye to eye.

I tried to put down her hands but damn! I can tell she's being possessed!!

 

JIYONG   :  What the hell?! Will you please just lay down and sleep?

 

Unbelievable. Is this what she always act whenever she's drunk? TCh. She slumped herself on the bed. while I stared at her for a while.

 

DARA    :  What? you want to kiss me?

 

Woow. She's talking in her sleep. and who the hell she's talking with? ha-ha

 

JIYONG  : Nobody wants to kiss you.

 

I said while moved closer to her and flicked her forehead. but all of a sudden she grabbed my neck and claimed my lips.

 

**********

 

DARA'S POV

 

Cold air from the sea meets the warmer air from the land. Sunny day and blue skies. Far from crowded place and no  blabbermouth around. I love this place. How I wish I could stay here any longer. I remembered when my parents brought me for the first time at the beach. Were so happyyyy.... All the memories, I reminisced. Even the nightmare of the past. crossed my mind.

 

I cried. Loud. I miss them!!! So much!!!! ><

 

DARA  : Uhmma... :((((

 

 " I can't imagine you also have softer side.Despite of being dilapidated especially when you got drunk. "

 

****

 

JIYONG 'S POV

 

WHERE IS DARA? HAVE YOU SEEN HER?

 

Yah. Where is Dara? I never seen her the whole day.

 

What are you still looking at? GO FIND HER you dimwit!!

 

My mum pushed me forward  that could make my lungs out. gawd. Is she really my mother? And tell me, what's with Dara makes my mum so worried?! Maybe if I were on her situation right now, they won't bother to look after me. Besides.... Errr.. Whatever. ><

 

It took an hour searching for that Sandara Park, but I can't still find her. She's nowhere to be found. Seriouly, I'm also getting worried bout that brat.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU NOW DARA?!!!

My mind battled between SHE'S SAFE and SHE'S NOT SAFE. arghhh...

 

I cupped my face due to worries and frustation. When I heard a convulsive gasps. A sobbed that could break a glass, I tell you. I listen carefully to the crying lady while I sat down on the bench nearby, without her being notice. This lady is definitely going through some hardships. Until she scream out, that made me briskly stoop up straight.

 

DARA   :  Uhmma ><

 

I let her cry first before I showed up.

Pity for her looks, like she got bullied by es at school.

 

JIYONG    :  I can't imagine that you also have softer side. Despite of being dilapidated sometimes, especially when you get drunk.

 

I but she just gave me a blank stares.  Then I remembered what happened last night.. She stole a kiss from mehhh.. Nahhh. I wanna beat her but whenever I looked at her teary eyes, my heart melts. goshhhh.. This is the very first time I saw her cried this much.

 

JIYONG  :  Hey! The atmosphere is good. Look. its nice to get tired taking bath. C'mon.

 

GO JIYONG GO !  Make Sandara smile even  just once. But how? Damn.