CH 16

MY HOUSEMATE

 

TOP     :  You sure..you okay?

DARA :  Yahh.. Don't worry. I'll be fine..

TOP    : I..i'll go talk to your teacher and ask for you to the skip class. Besides, we're already 30 minutes late.

DARA : No no. I'm fine. I'm totally fine. look. I'm okay. Anyways thanks for sending here. You can now also go to your own class.

TOP     : But-----

DARA  : I swear. ^^

TOP     : Okay. I'm going. Just call me whenever you feel something bad again.

DARA  : I will ^^

 

Top was about to go when ---

 

TOP    : I forgot .^^

 

He sealed Dara's forehead with a kiss before he has gone.

 

 Today, Dara's suffering from extremely effing stomach ache. She tardily walked  through their classroom while she harshly clutched her tummy.

 

DARA  :  I'm.. i'm sorry late.

 

She nodded as she apologized. Everybody were now starring at them. Specially Jiyong.

 

"Don't you know what time is it right now, Ms. park?"

 

DARA  : It's.. it's-----

 

"Nevermind. Follow me"

 

JIYONG : Teacher where you going?

 

Jiyong crash between the teacher and Dara.

 

"Wanna join the punishment with her?"

                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

Here, ended up myself with her. Again. After i claimed to condole her with this effing punishment given by that Teacher-Ahjumma. Huh! She should be thankful! But. Seriously, I'm also getting worried bout what's gotten into head for this past few days.

 

I started to picked one by one all the liter scattered on the ground. Aishhh those little burg! How come this school is so messy?! I ssweep sweep sweep. Wait.. Where the hell is she?!! Where's Dara?!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I looked for her everywhere but she's nowhere to be found. Tch. Where the hell is she?!! She ditched me after i helped her?! Woow i can't believed this. and well she probably went to Top? Arghh!! Due to my annoyance i casted back  all the trash all over the ground. Hmp!

 

I'm walking on the hallway when i heard something. It's a sobbed. Who's that?! Oh jeez.. I looked for where it came from then i found DARA on the side of stairway. OMO what happened. I can see she's clutching her tummy.  I hurriedly run to her.

 

JIYONG : What's the matter?!!

 

OMO ! What should i do?!! She's crying out of hell.

 

DARA  : Jii..Ji.. Ahhh ouchhh ><

 

She's hurt. . Please someone  help us!!!!!!!!! ogawd i panicked and carried her on my back. I brought her to our school clinic and the nurses assist us.

 

JIYONG : Tell me what's wrong with her?!! Huh?! She looked pale and ---------

 

"We'll going to check her up first. Don't worry we'll get back into you"

 

What happened to her?!She's writhing because of pain.

Oh lord please heal my Dara.

I can't help to checked my wrist watched time to time. it's already 20 minutes had passed by but they're still not showing up.  What the heck!!

 

JIYONG : Hey! Excuse me, can i come in?

 

I knocked on the glass door but they just waived their hands Oh gosh. Please tell me what happened so i can calm down!

 

Meanwhile the nurses came out.

 

" How you related to the patient?"

 

JIYONG : Huh?! I..I'mm..

 

" Are you her brother? or Boyfriend ?"

 

JIYONG : Huh?! Ha-ha well----------

 

"We'll she was just constipated due to her near menstrual period. It's normal so you don't have to worry."

 

JIYONG : Ahh really. Thank god. Can i see her?

 

"Ofcourse. ^^ Jiyong??"

 

JIYONG : Yah.. How did you know my name?

 

"Your the boyfriend right? Well i just thought because she kept on mentioning your name. while crying out of pain. ^^ What a cute lover ^_^."

 

I took a heavy sigh for relief. Knowing that she's fine. i'm standing on the side of the front door, watching  her lying on the bed. I wanted to move closer but here comes TOP. He hurriedly run towards where Dara was. And he didn't even notice me ><

I saw how concerned he was about her. And i also saw how he showed it.

I'd like to run away from them but i can't even step my feet on the ground. Until i just found myself stupidly starring at them like a total . ><