Jiyong turns to Gaga

MY HOUSEMATE

The other day

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

This is our first day back to school and I dont want to came in late so I woke up earlier.  I took a quick shower and wore my uniform. I fixed myself first before i run towards to my housemate's room, Dara.

 

JIYONG   :  Hey Dara! Open up. Bout last night, i'm sorry. I'm just tired thats why. yeah. (pout)

 

 I apologized. I bet she's still mad at me because of what I-DIDN'T-MEANT-TO-SAY. I swear. I knocked at the door sooooo many times but nobody answered my call. Fineee.... I'll let her inner peace to calm first. So I just went downstair to the kitchen to make  a cup of coffee for me when my feet automatically stopped when I saw our living room. OMO what happened?!!! my house got empty and

 

 

 

 

PALE.

 

I mean, as I  remembered, this place was fiiled with

 

colorful curtains

stuff toys

flowers

and so many wonder stuffs

 

 

from DARA.

There's something wrong.

 I run instantly at her room and bravely pushed the door and I found out that Dara was missing!! What the heck! Where the hell she is?! i hurriedly took my phone into my pocket and dialled her number.

 

"sorry. the number you had dialed is out of coverage area"

 

! I tried to dialled it again just in case but holy gawd. I'm of those spills. Should I call the police and report that she's missing?

 

Meanwhile, My phone suddenly rung.

 

JIYONG  :  Omo Dara?!!

 

"huh?"

 

what the---

 

JIYONG   : Who's this?!

 

"tsk. Daesung here. What happened to you? sounds like you're waiting for someone else's call, huh?"

 

JIYONG    :  Omy Daesung.. Thank God you call. Please help me report that Dara's missing!!!

 

"C'mon C'mon. Breathe in.... Breathe out...."

 

Daesung told me. okay Jiyong calm down. Ahhhhstt I took a deep deep deep sighed before I in again.

 

JIYONG     : Should I call the police??

 

"Breathe in... Breathe out"

 

Breathe in. Breathe out.

 

"now tell me. Who's Dara?"

 

Gawd he's asking me who's Dara is.. If I gonna tell him that she's a girl and we're living together. What would he even think? My explanation definitely couldn't reach ther mind.

 

JIYONG   :  A pet.

 

Then Daesung burst with laughter. What now!!!!!

 

"That cat seems so special huh? You're so worried just because you've lost your pet? OMO. Is she's the one you slept with at night? "

 

Yah. I wonder.... Why do I worried that much. that junk?!! What now if she leave? Who cares?! I don't care either. What's happening right now is in my big favor. Yes.

 

JIYONG      :  maybe you're right. maybe she just found out the right place where she's supposed to be. In a junk place. like her.

 

******

 

DAESUNG'S POV

 

Seriously? What's gotten into him?

 

SEUNGRI        : So he evicted you?

TAEYANG        : But he panicked when he found out that you leave.

DAESUNG     : And he's even hallucinating.

TOP              :  A totally retard.

 

DARA            :  I agree ><

 

Taeyang, Top, Seungri and I went to a bar. We hanged up together up to late midnight, except for Kwon Jiyong. How come he's been a kill joy and dare to skipped this kind of moment. Anyways, we've decided to sleep over his place but Top tried to stopped us. Oh why T-O-P ?! but since taeyang who's handling the steering wheel, he changed our way at kwon's residence. K.O !!

As we were tracking our path through our destination, Seungri and Top both scream "DARA!"

Dara? Dara who?? Top asked taeyang to stop the car and he immediately run for a girl who's crying out for help. he fought with the two ugly goons with courage all by himself.

 

"GO T.O.P GO! GO T.O.P GO! FIGHTING !!!!"

 

We cheered him up while Seugri taking him a video.

 

"GOOD SHOT. OYEAH! THAT'S MY BOY"

 

When the scenario was done, Top went back together with "DARA" while carrying her bag packs and other stuffs.

First, Seungri introduce her to us. and Top explained how she related to HIM. (Seungri) HIM (Top) and Kwon Jiyong. How lucky is she, to have a spokes person like TOP and SEUNGRI ^^. and lastly, how she came up on the street in the middle of the night.

 

Okay. We've decided to hide her from Kwon Jiyong for the mean time. AS PER Seung hyun's decision and found a place where she can stay. Top refused that Dara has such Isolophobia, which she can't be all alone. So we asked Nana noona  to accompany her.

 

TAEYANG  :  Wow Seung Hyun. Since when did you get close to her to know all about her weaknesses? ^^.