Samohaeyo

MY HOUSEMATE

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

It's already 2am in the morning but my eyes were both still wide open. I close my eyes but my presence was 100% alive. I rolled out my bed many times, faced back and forth the wall but nothing much has changed. I can't sleep!!

 

JIYONG : Arghhh !!!! Dara....

 

I abruptly sat on my bed and wonders. What did I said?! Omy god. its getting strange. Why do I always end up looking for Dara whenever I'm on  disputed point?! 

 

"You miss her!"

 

As far as I know, I'm just talking on my thoughts. But why there's a voice whimpering behind.

 

"If you don't want to  sleep, well, let me!"

 

I glanced at my side and saw Daesung yawned and tapped his mouth. Omy since when did he came?!

 

"Talk to her and ask to come back"

 

OMo Taeyang ?!!

 

"Just admit that you can't really moved on without her.!"

 

Seungri?!!

 

JIYONG : What you guys doing here!? and.. and what are you talking about?! eh?

 

"We brought something for you. I bet you're hungry thinking bout Dara"

 

JIYONG   : Ahh aha-ha Seung Hyun!? Stop making fun of me!

SEUNGRI : Bibimbap you want?

JIYONG   : Yes yes yes I like that! ^^

TAEYANG " Onions?

JIYONG    : Ugh. Ew don't like that!

TAEYANG : Crab sushi?

JJIYONG   : Uhmm ok.

SEUNGRI   : Dal Galbi?

JIYONG     : Ohoho i love that!

TOP           : Rice cake?

JIYONG     : I love.

DAESUNG  : Dara?

JIYONG       : I love !

 

"AHA! YOU LOVE HER!"

 

JIYONG  : Whatt ?! NO !!

 

I tapped my chest to deluge properly the food to my stomach. Arghh.. I can't breathe.. WATER PLEASE.....

I cried out for help but they did nothing but stares and laughed like an evil. What the.. What's happening?! I'm running out of breath. Did they put poison on our food?! I can't.. help...

 

(Author's note: You'll barely recognize this scene cos it came from Yamato Nadeshiko, i just changed some and turn it into a parody. Seems like i emulate Isshi Yasuharu's work but i already asked some to avoid cariculate <3 peace to all takano's :D )

 

"Jiyong! Jiyong wake up! "

 

I heard a voice calling my name and shaking my body to death. I opened  my eyes and saw my..

 

MUM ?! Omo mum.. I briskly sat on my bed nd hug her

 

JIYONG  : Nightmare... nightmare.

 

I cried, while she cares my head like a lost child and longing for it's norture. I can feel a cold sweat dripped on my forehead.

 

"What happened to you?"

 

"Where's Dara ?! "

 

Dara? Dara?! I don't know! I don't even know where does she lived right now?! I don't know what she's doing right now.  and i don't know exactly how to tell it straight to mum. I'm dead! her precious Dara was laready evacuated this house without her prior notice. What now Jiyong?!

 

"Ji I'm asking"

 

Seriously? Who's your child here?! Am i the adopted one? She can still talked to me in a nice way not until..

 

"WHERE IS SANDARA?!"

 

JIYONG  : She already left our house and she'll never come back anymore!

 

My mouth automatically answered due to panic disorders.><

 

"What?"

 

JIYONG : I told her so.

 

"Why did you do that to your Fiancee?!"

 

What? Fiancee?! Did I heard it right?!

 

JIYONG : She's not-------

 

I didn't able to finish my rebuttal when Mrs. Kwon started to hit meh by pillow.

 

JIYONG : Ouch! Mum!!! Stop--------

 

"What's gotten into your head?! I tried my best to unified you two, just to make sure that you'll never look for anyone even better than her. But you messed it up! you fool!"

 

JIYONG  : Wha..What do you mean?

 

"Kyung Ran Kim has been good to me. She's always there whenever i'm down. She and her husband helped us to rise our business from bankruptcy. We love each other so much to the point that we promised to tie our children up until they'll get married in the future. Ran Kim is Dara's mother."

 

JIYONG  : You.. you tie us up without telling us about it?! Who are you to decide for my future?!!

 

"I'm your mum dumb !"

 

****

 

DARA ' S POV

 

It's already 8 pm in the evening but we're still here in the school library and we just finished our project. What a hard-working ^^

 

We step out on the gate and finally said goodbye to each other.

i'm walking on the street when i remembered  the mishap happened to me before. I rolled my eyes as i observed over the terrain. and i had these sudden scared feeling.  I double my steps until i saw a hooded man on my half way.

Omy please lord protect me from this goon. i prayed.i prayed. Until he's already in front of me and he's effing blocking me off. Am i really a jerk's magnet? Ahhh what do i do? what do i do?! >.<

 

"Did i scared you?"

 

****

 

TOP      : Did i scared you?! ^^

DARA : OMO TOP ! yah you scared me!!!

TOP    : Ha-ha i never thought that you have a nervous disorder. ha-ha!

DARA  : You. (pout) What are you doing here?!

 

Well... I just heard that you took a homework vigil here so i've decided to fetch you just to make sure that you'll be safe ^_^

 

TOP    : Uhmmm I went to my friend who also lived near here. theh.. I saw you ^^

DARA : Really ?

 

Dara looked at me suspiciously. Wahh tell me, my excuses were not that lame..

 

TOP   : C'mon i'll drop you to your home!

DARA : You sure?

TOP    : Ofcourse .... ^^

 

I just realized by now, Dara wasn't hard to make her laugh. By those simple and corny jokes of mine made her laughed to death. Just to bypass the sullenness while we chased our way to their apartment. you know?! ^^

 

Meanwhile,

 

DARA : Jiyong!!

 

Dara burst out. ~sigh. JIyong Jiyong Jiyong. ~.~  She reached out my steering wheel and tried hard to push my car's horn button.

 

DARA : Jiyong! ^_^

 

Dara greeted him with an excitement on her face like they haven't seen each other for so long. I also witness that expression on Jiyong's. AWWWWwwww... What's the matter Seung Hyun? What's with exceptical feelings? Omo..

 

but all of a sudden, that smile and sparkling eyes were gone when he noticed that "TOP's here"