The Wedding

MY HOUSEMATE

 

DARA'S POV

 

Today is my wedding.

Everything's ready. From the church to the reception. From the priest to the groom.

 

Except for the bride.

 

How can she back-out in this situation if everything was all set.

I'm standing front of a mirror. Holding a boquet of flowers. Fully dress.

 

NANA : You look so pretty. Seung Hyun's really fortunate to have you. i'm happy for you. ^_^

 

I could hear the bell ringing. Clinging on my ears. My heart beats goes abnormal. i closed my eyes sand so many pictures flashing on my mind.

MY MUM.

MY FATHER.

JIYONG'S HOUSE

THE CONTRACT

FLOWERS

BOMMIE

JIYONG

SEUNG HYUN

 

NANA : Dara are you okay? It's normal to felt nervous. From now on, after the ceremony, you will be Mrs. Choi. ^_^

            Let's go? They probably waiting for you. ^^

 

                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

BOMMIE : You sure you're going?

 

I'm mending myself when Bommie came in to my room.

 

JIYONG : Then.. What should i do?

 

I'm about to go when she cried. What the hell was happening to her?!

 

BOMMIE : I'm sorry.. I'm sorryy.. I'm soryyy

 

I looked at her and tried to calm her down. She's crying out loud while supporting her womb.

 

JIYONG : What's wrong??

BOMMIE : I'm sorry.. If it wasn't because of me, maybe this day would be for you and Dara. Maybe we're not in the same room. Maybe----

JIYONG  : Think about the baby..

BOMMIE   : You're not... ~~

JIYONG   : Huh?

BOMMIE  : NOthing happened between us.

JIYONG  : W..what??

 

What the hell is she trying to implied?! What does she mean?!

 

BOMMIE : Nothing happened. Everything was just a lie! I made a story for you to be with me. I thought you'll also learn how to love me. You're not  the father of this child. It's my ex-boyfriend. I'm so sorry Jiyong.... T_T

 

I felt like i'm lossing my strength. After i heard her revelation. I want to slap her but i thought, what would change if i do that?  She gave me a responsibility for the thing i haven't done!

 

JIYONG : What's the point of telling this to me? Now? too late.

 

 I walked out the room. Dunno what to do. I'm lossing my mind. She's right. If wasn't because of her maybe i'm the one who's waiting at the altar to marry her.

 

           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TOP's POV

 

DAESUNG : Hey Seung Hyun?! What the hell you're thinking?! You don't know what time is it?

 

I'm heedless sitting on the couch. I can't think of the right thing to do. After Bommie decided to revealed everything that JIyong was not the father of the child in her womb.

 

BOMMIE : I'm already pregnant. So  i can't do that. Seduce Kwon Jiyong ?!  What the heck. tch.

TOP        :  Then where's the father of that child?!  He leaves you right?!

BOMMIE  : So what?!

TOP          : Give that responsibilities to Jiyong  I thought you love him? Do what you can do to win him!

BOMMIE  : Are you really that obsessed with Dara?! And you're willing to ruin MY LIFE and even Jiyong's life?!

TOP        : That's the only way to keep them apart. Can't you understand that?! And you told me that you love Jiyong, right?! Then prove it!

BOMMIE  : I know who's the one he truly love. It's Dara not ME!

TOP         : That's the Point!

 

I cupped my face with my hands. I felt guilty. My conscience's killing me. What to do? What to do DARA!?! T_T

 

         ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Couple of minutes later..

Everyone were on their respective places. Top as a groom waiting for her bride. While Jiyong as their bestman, crying like a father lossing his Daughter.

 

SEUNGRI : Shht Ji! Why you're crying?

 

Seungri whispered.

 

JIYONG : Their theme song... (sniff. sniff) It made me cry. T-T

 

Like other women wish to be in their wedding.

The bride came in with the beautiful and elegant wedding dress. As she walked on the red carpet through the aisle, white and red roses welcoming her way. Flash of camera in every corner. With theme song that could touch their hearts.

 

Smile that should not fade on her face. But what happened was, the bride cried a river  that caused her make ups faded. And a loud sobbed that could made their guests also cry.

 

The groom was patiently waiting to reach his bride's hand. While the Bestman was also secretly crying to himself.

 

Atlast, the bride was already in front of the groom.

Seung Hyun hold Dara's hand and flashed her a short smile but yet, sweet.

 

TOP  : I'm sorry. I can't marry you.

 

Dara suddenly stopped for sobbing.

 

DARA : What...what..

 

TOP : Maybe this man behind me, ready to marry you.

 

Is he talking about the Bestman?

Daesung slightly tapped Jiyong's back.

 

TOP : Go ahead Jiyong.

 

JIYONG : Is.. Is this for real?

 

TOP        : Do i look like i'm kiddin' .? Aishht Don't just stare. if you don't want me to change my mind!

DARA     : Seung Hyun ... ><

TOP        : I still love you Dara. but i think, Jiyong loves you more.

 

Jiyong took Dara's hand and lead her to the altar. Everything seems goes in slow motion.

 

"Shall we start the ceremony?"

 

JIYONG : Ofcourse !! Ofcourse ! ^^

 

"Before i start. Is there anyone who against------------"

 

JIYONG : No !  No  skip that! No one's against this wedding!

 

         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

DARA'S POV

 

Jiyong I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.

I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realize that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.

I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you,
to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost
fears and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship
alive and exciting.

I promise to love you in good times and bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how.
Completely and forever. "

 

            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JIYONG'S POV

 

Today, I am giving one of the most valuable things I have to give to you. When we met a year ago, I had no idea what would be in store for us in such a short amount of time. Now, I stand here asking for your hand in marriage.

As we go through this adventure together, I pledge myself to you in every way I can. I promise to be your protector, your mate, and your friend.

If times get rough, I will be there to lift you up, be a shoulder, and help you forge forward.

If things get dark and there looks to be no way out, I will be a beacon for you to help you find your way back, just as you were for me.

I promise to stand by your side in times of adversity, illness, and sorrow. Also, to share in the joyous times, to smile and laugh with you, and to never ever EVER stop kissing you.

I promise you happiness in your life. If anyone ever makes you cry, I will beat them up and then buy you an ice cream. And though it will never be my intention, should I ever hurt you and make you cry I will do whatever I can do fix it. I will then beat myself up and buy you an ice cream.

Finally, I promise you myself. I will be there for you whenever you need me and whenever you don't. I will love you completely and utterly.

Dara, I pledge myself to you fully and wholeheartedly on this day. My heart and my soul are shared with you now, and I willingly give you the gift of my love. I do ask that you treat it kindly, but I promise I will treat you with nothing but respect, kindness, and appreciation no matter the circumstance. I will be your loving partner for every waking hour and every moment asleep, no matter how close or how far apart we may ever be. There are not enough words to do justice, however I will never stop saying, "I love you."

Dara, I would be honored and humbled to have you as my wife. PROMISE!!!

 

           ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                                                       ^ -^    THE END  ^-^

 

 

P.S

 

BOMMIE : W..wait.. Ouch.. Ouch.. I .. I think I'm going ... my baby.. Arghghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!