Brothers...they never help..

Violin Sonata

 

“I’m home,” Upon entering our house, I ran up to my room making such a rucus along the stairs. My brother popped his head out of his room with an annoyed expression on his face “Henry would you keep it down?”

I rolled my eyes and just rushed by him, slamming the door to my room. I gently placed my violin case at the corner beside my electric violin and threw myself on the bed; tired from a very long day. I listened to the passing cars and the people talking that made no sense to me.

Slowly I fell dozed off.

“Oppa,”

Where did that voice come from? I turned my head but all I saw was white light.

“Oppa play for me please?”

There goes the voice again. The light blinded me; I myself couldn’t see my own body. The girl’s voice sounded very familiar.

“Oppa it’s so soothing,” I only found myself holding my violin in my hands and my arms raised them up to my chin without command. 

The girl walked closer towards me. Wait…it’s…

“Henry wake up!!!”

I rolled off my bed and dropped to the cold hard floor of my room.  Unlike the time I slept it was dark and the room was pitch black. Only light that came from the window and the light that shone from the corridor of our second floor gave some light in my room.

Oh right I also woke up from the loud annoying calls from my annoying brother Zhou Mi. I pushed myself up the floor and dusted my back.

“C’mon let’s eat. Han Geng will get mad,” Zhou Mi opened the room to my lights and went downstairs.

I followed him; removing my brown shirt and leaving my long sleeved under shirt.

“Guys stop shouting at each other okay?” Han Geng said not raising his attention on us as he fixed the plates on the table. Yep I lived with my two older brothers. Zhou Mi and Han Geng.

“He started it,” I murmured under my breath but made sure Zhou Mi heard it.

He did and opened his mouth in shock “Me? You should be thankful that I was nice enough to wake you up,”

“Hey! Guys…” Han Geng placed his hands on his waist staring at us like a mother. We nodded in unison and sat down quietly.

We ate quietly for a while and our spoons and forks clattered on our plates. Zhou Mi kept looking at his phone from time to time then eating again. Han Geng was trying to finish something from his work while I watched them as the younger brother I am.

Han geng raised his head “What?”

Should I ask him? Nah I can handle it myself. But what if Amber is right? Am I too scared to actually talk to her…damn I need my brother’s help.

“Uh-“ Wow this isn’t as easy as it seems. “Han Geng…have you ever confessed your feelings for a girl?”

Zhou Mi almost spitted his noodles out. Han Geng also dropped his pen on the floor.

“H-henry is that you?” Zhou Mi jokingly placed his hand on my forehead, I pushed it away.

“Of course it is…why? Is this the first time I talk about a girl besides Amber?”

Han Geng and Zhou Mi nodded still shocked.

“Are you finally growing into a man?” Han Geng teased me. Him too?

“Never mind!” I stood up and threw placed my plates on the sink. Ugh not even my brothers can help me. I ruffled my hair…what the heck would I do now?!