Jealousy.

Violin Sonata

 

Henry POV

“Oppa~!” Min Jung ran to the Korean guy and hugged him! They looked so intimate! Well maybe intimate wasn’t the best word for the situation but the way they were hugging each other would convince anyone that they were going out or something. I tried hard not to lunge forward and pull those two apart, but who was I to do that? I’m just a guy who had a serious crush on the girl in front of me.

Finally they stopped hugging each other. “Oppa I didn’t know you were here,”

The pigtail guy smiled revealing his dimple. “I came here for a vacation,”

Their conversation was a blur when Min Ji tugged on my hand. Finally an excuse to look away.

“Appa,”

“Hm?”

She looked away, so did I and realized that Min Jung was now pulling the pigtail dude towards us. Oh great now they were holding hands. I don’t know how my day could get worse.

“Henry,” she said stopping a feet from me.

“Oh?” I said trying to smile. Min Ji was weirdly watching me.

“This is Leeteuk, Teuki this is Henry,”

Min Jung POV

Leeteuk gave Henry a small bow. Usually Henry would’ve struggled to bow too but this time he just looked at Min Ji and completely ignored Leeteuk!

“Yah Henry…what’s wrong with you?” I asked.

He shook his head and smiled. “Nothing, Min Ji let’s go,” Henry turned around and pulled Min Ji beside him.

“Omo, what’s wrong with him?” Leeteuk asked scratching his head.

I didn’t know the answer to that question too. He couldn’t be that mad because of the money thing.

 

We reached a small part of the park where there was a lot of stores and stalls. I never knew this was here, we just followed Henry till we reached this place

“Wah Henry, I didn’t know you knew so much about this place,” I tried complimenting him but when he looked at me and looked at Leeteuk who was beside me, he just snubbed me! He walked inside with Min Ji.

Leeteuk and I exchanged glances before following him inside.

 

“Min Ji where do you want to go?” I heard Henry say. He is still not talking to me.

Min Ji looked around and pointed at the cotton candy stall. Henry sighed “Min Ji I said go not eat,”

“I’ll buy her something,” Leeteuk said raising his hand. Henry looked at Leeteuk angrily. He slowly dropped his hand, Henry looked like he was about to kill.

“Omma I’m hungry!” Min Ji pulled her hand from Henry’s grasp and held on mine. “Ommaaaaaa”

“Aigoo~ uh…oppa,” I said.

Leeteuk smiled and took out his wallet. “C’mon Min Ji~”

Min Ji smiled and held Leeteuk’s hand. They walked up to the cotton candy stand. Henry had his headphones on and was looking through his music player.

“Yah!” I hit im slightly on the shoulder so I could catch his attention.

Henry removed his headphones “Huh?”

“Why are you acting this way?”

“Acting like what…I don’t know what you are talking about,”

“Stop lying Henry,”

“Omma!” Min Ji came running back with a plastic bag of pink cotton candy in her hand. Leeteuk followed carrying three cups of ice cream.

Henry POV

Leeteuk gave me one cup of ice cream, he smiled and I did too. I’m not a complete jerk. He gave one cup to Min Jung, but as he was handing it to her, the spoon fell on the floor.

“Uh oh…sorry,” Leeteuk said apologizing.

“It’s okay oppa, let’s just share your spoon,” She said it like it was a normal thing! Two people can’t share spoons unless they are related! I don’t even share my towel with Zhou Mi and Han Geng~!

Leeteuk nodded and fed Min Jung a spoonful of ice cream. “Delicious?”

Min Jung nodded and gave him a thumbs up “Really delicious,”

I started to lose my temper, thankfully Min Ji grabbed on my hand and caused me to change attention to her. “Appa let’s go,” she said taking parts of the cotton candy and feeding on it.