Almost

Violin Sonata

Zhou Mi came back during dinner time with our plane tickets for Korea. Thankfully our plane was set to leave Canada at 12. So I don't have to wake up so awefully early. Han geng took the liberty of keeping it with him for a while since me keeping it would only cause trouble in the morning. Remembering how many times I almost lost our tickets to China. 

After dinner and cleaning the plates, Zhou Mi and Han Geng was busy with some things even if it was NOT my turn with the dishes, I ran upstairs and immediately went to check my phone. 

"No messages again?" I said to myself pacing back and forth the room. I soon got tired and lied down on the bed facing the ceiling. If she was not going to text then I'll just tell her first:

'Hey Min Jung. We are leaving for a week or so. Sorry~ '

And I sent it. She did not reply...again. Replying to text messages isn't something I do too, sometimes I just get too tired to press the keys. So throwing my phone on the other end of the bed (causing it to slide off the bed and crashing on the carpeted floor) I slowly drifted to sleep. We would be leaving early tomorrow anyway.

Min Jung POV

I'm not sure if I'm just overly excited to go back home and see my brother, family and friends again or I'm just hyper from all the chocolates I ate.  Victoria was beside me biting on some chocolates too while we went over with our scheadule tomorrow.

"What time will our plane leave?" I asked sitting beside unni and watching some television wither her. 

Victoria lowered the volume of the t.v, it was just some music videos of a girl froup from Korea. She shifted her body a bit so she was facing me. "12 pm," 

"Ah," Then if that was the case then I should go to sleep then. Vic said she would sleep a bit later. I think she's trying to find the oppertunity to call Nichkhun, I don't know why she just won't admit that they are going out. Even if I do know about it already. 

 

Lazily walking to my bed and burrying my face in my pillow, I gave myself a shut eye. 

 

The following day, me and unni was already headed to the airport. I quietly sat at the back passenger's seat with Vic in the taxi watching the buildings pass by. I didn't get the chance to text Henry about my trip to Korea since I didn't charge my phone last night. I only saw his message this morning.

I needed some time to think about my feelings for him, without him actually in front of me to ruin my thoughts. My mind gets jumbled around whenever he is smiling that dorky smile of his. 

The taxt stopped and we went inside the busy airport. People were walking around rushing to get to their plane. First we stayed at the waiting area since we arrived earlier than expected. 11:00 am sharp. We sat down at the two grey colored plastic chair; thinking of a possible thing to pass time since we would be boarding the plane any minute now. I let my eyes wander around and sometimes I looked at the view behind me. There were no people at the seats behind my anyway. Then I just played some games on my phone.

Henry POV

We arrived at the airport on time. Zhou Mi looked at his watch before we went inside "11:00 wow our earliest yet," he commented making Han Geng chuckle. We dragged our luggage inside the airport bustling with people. 

"Let's go wait for a while," Han geng insisted, We both followed him to the waiting area and sat at the far corner where there was exactly three seats left. We sat down and waited for a while. 

"Ah Han Geng i need to tell you something about Henry," there was a sly smile on his face as he pretended to whisper something to Han Geng. I immediately pushed his arm slightly "Hey! What do you mean?" I said. But Zhou Mi and Han Geng just laughed it off.

I got a bit annoyed with them, not the first time of course, and stood up sliping my hands inside my black jacket. "I'll just buy something to eat," i said stomping off to buy some chips and water. 

Min jung POV

"Vic, I'll just get something to eat okay?" My hands slipped inside my handbag checking if I had money and I did. Vic nodded and I went off to buy food for the two of us. There was only one counter where you could buy some food, the other one was at the other end of the airport. I walked up to it and leaned on the counter. 

Henry POV

The lady immediately gave me what I asked for, a bottle of water and a bag of chips. I turned my back on the counter and look out my earphones playing some songs. No way was I going back to those two...I'll go back later when my temper has cooled down. 

A woman stopped beside me, I couldn't really see since I was focused on my phone and couldn't hear anything with the loud music on my ear. 

I stared at the floor and bobbed my heat to the beat of the music. 'This could be a nice song to do a cover on the violin' I thought to myself. I looked at the feet of the female beside me and looked away too. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

'Henry where are you? Come back already will ya?' it was from Han Geng. I sighed and took my earphones off, walking back to the two. 

Min Jung POV

The man beside me was not moving at all. Soon he walked off and at the same time the sandwich i wanted was done. I bought one for me and one for Victoria too. After that, I went back to her and immediately sat down not taking the time to look at the 3 men who were seated on the other side of the seats.

"Flight 1315 is now boarding"

We exchanged glances and we stood up. Some people started standing up too. We picked up our bags and walked up to the line to board the plane. 

Once inside, we went to our designated seats. Two of the three men behind us was seated behind us in the plane too. 

While fixing my bag, my wallet accidentaly slipped down and fell on the plane floor. I bent my body to get it. I heard the man behind me offer his help but I just said "it's okay" and sat straight back up. Closing the zipper of my bag as soon as the wallet was safe inside.