Min Jung

Violin Sonata

Zhou mi and Hang geng wasn't much of a help with the girl thing. I tried asking Zhou mi last night since he had first hand experience with a girl already hut he just laughed at me, ruffles my hair, and told me "Just talk to her," That's the problem!! I can't that's why I'm asking your help! 

"Henry," I turned my head to the left and saw amber walking towards me. "Oh hi amber," I said and continued on staring at the window. She sat down on the floor beside me "Something bothering you?" 

Again I sighed . "Tell me...am I a coward?"

Without hesitation, amber nodded "Pretty much," 

Rolling my eyes away from her, I began realizing how hard it would be to ask her name. "Her name I can't even ask," I said looking away. Amber began tugging on my sleeve but I didn't look at her. "I just can't help it. My mouth doesn't open when I'm in front of her," 
Amber tugged on my sleeve more "Uh...Henry," 

What's wrong with this person? I shifted my attention to her  "what's wrong with you?!" 

 

"My name is Min Jung," 

We both froze. While I was talking to myself about how much I really want to know her name, I didn't realize that she was in fact just a feet away from us sitting alone in a table. She was smiling at us. 

My mouth and Ambers was opened wide, this made her laugh.  Min Jung stood up and walked towards us. Amber held back her laughter and stood up slowly; I quickly grabbed her sleeve and shook my head but Amber just pulled from my grasp and walked away snickering as soon as she got far enough. 

Oh damn.

"Uh..." 

Min Jung Pov

I laughed watching him stare at me. Though it did make me blush a bit. "If you just wanted to know my name then you shouldve asked," Dusting my pants and sitting beside him, I held out my hand. "to formally introduce myself. I'm park Min Jung," Henry stared at my hand as of having second thoughts of shaking it or not. 

Thankfully he reached out his hand and shook mine. "Henry Lau," he said smiling. 

"I already know you. Almost everyone knows you," this remark made him blush. It was clear in his milky white skinned cheeks. 

"Its nothing," Henry rubbed the back of his neck. I giggled and leaned my back against the wall; staring at the ceiling. 

"Hey Min Jung." his voice was calm while calling my name. "You're not stuttering anymore," 

This time Henry blushed again and began stuttering like before.  I tried to hold back my laughter but he was just too amusing. 

"Sorry," I held my hands over my mouth. 

Henry Pov

My heart skipped a beat whenever she smiled or laughed. Ah it feels like heaven. Unconsciously I began staring loosing my thoughts while I kept my attention on her face. Min Jung smiled "What?" 

I was drawn back to reality and I immediately snapped my head to the other direction blushing like a tomato. 
Min Jung gasped, I turned my head towards her again and she was looking at her wrist watch with a worried look upon her face. "Henry I have to go. I'm late again;" 

Dang that reminds me...I'm late too!! I stood up quickly and helped Min Jung up. she bowed to me and I bowed back. 


Wait maybe I..."Hey min Jung?" 

She turned "yes?" 

"Uh.." Henry you can do this! "Can ... W-we meet again..t-tomorrow?" wow that was tiring!

I clenched my fists tight waiting for her answer... Min jungs face was blank for a while, I felt my palms sweating of nervousness but then she smiled "My lunch break is at 12,"

My mouth dropped open. She smiled and walked away. 

Then I completely lost my mind and jumped up and down "Yes!!!!!"