What are you doing here?

Violin Sonata

It felt good to be back in Korea. Too bad it was night time and we had to go directly back home. We were at Incheon airport and Dong Hae was arelady bombarding us with text messages like "where are you" "should I pick you two up?" and stuff like that. I left the replying job to Vic. 

 

I let my eyes wander for a while waiting for Victoria's cue to go get a taxi. Or if Dong Hae was going to pick us up. Really that brother....

 

"Oh!" I heard Victoria exclaim; causing my head to immediately turn towards her. "What's wrong?" i asked. She was looking at something but I don't know what since there were a lot of people to look at.

Until she pointed out "Isn't that Henry with his brothers?" I tried and followed her gaze until it fell on three men who were boarding a taxi. The last one to get in was a brown haired boy, I couldn't believe it...Henry was in Korea too, and at the same plane I was! Then I ahd flashbacks of that morning, seeing Henry's black jacket, it made me realize that I was with him (sort of) the whole time.

Victoria started laughing at me. "What?" I said looking at her laughing like a crazy woman. 

"Wah it's the first time I see you blush not because of Heechul oppa," she said running out of breath after the sentence. 

My hands immediately cupped my face...was I blushing?! "S-seriously let's just get a taxi and go home,"


Then next day...

The three of us was eating breakfast when Dong hae brought up the topic of a beach trip. He said that his friends was inviting him and it would be nice if the two of us would come too. I asked if Sulli was going and it seemed as if she was too. I looked at unni and she looked at me. I guess we're going on a beach trip today. 

Henry POV

We stayed at Ryeowook and Yesung.. oh right honorifics... Ryeowook and Yesung Hyung's house. We used to stay at their condo when we visited the country. The following morning, we got ready to go to the beach, the whole reason why we went back aside from missing the others, and we were on our way as soon as possible. 

In the van, we asked each other how we were. Then Ryeowook mentioned something about "Other guests coming," but since it was Dong hae's aquaintances then it would be okay. I told them that we wouldn't mind. 

Like it was fated, the van with Dong hae and his other guests, with Heechul, Leeteuk and the others arrived the same time we did. Sung Min, Kyu Hyun and Si Won was with us. 

The door to the van slided open and we all hopped out into the warm sun and the sandy parking lot of the rest house that they booked. The place we would be staying for a few more days. 

The other van started unloading too, then two females got out. I keenly looked at one female with her familiar hair and then our gazes met. 

In unison, we shouted "What are you doing here?!"