Love = Love

Violin Sonata

 

After roaming around for a while and getting tired, the four of us sat at a bench in the middle of the park. Min Jung was still talking to Leeteuk. Earlier she told me that Leeteuk was a very very close friend from Korea and they haven’t seen each other in years. I guess I can understand why they can’t resist each other. I sighed and leaned back on the bench staring at the blue sky. Min Ji sat peacefully beside my swinging her feet.

“Atleast you are having a good time right?” I her short black hair. Min Ji nodded and kept looking at Min Jung. “Omma is very pretty,”

I blushed for some unknown reason. I stared at her for a while “I can’t believe you just realized that now Min Ji,” Min Ji laughed when I said that. “Appa, is she your girlfriend?” ‘Woah this kid knows a lot’

Girlfriend…”I wish,” I rubbed the back of my head. “Yah Min Ji?”

Min Ji looked up at me. “Do you think I have a chance with your omma?”  The little girl in front of me giggled and kissed me on my cheek. “Yes appa!” ‘I wish this kid is a miracle worker and whatever leaves comes true’ I could fantasize can’t I? Then Min Ji said “Appa, Omma wants to hear you play,”

I stopped and looked at Leeteuk and Min Jung seated across us in another bench. No way did Min Ji hear what they were talking about but suddenly Min Jung pointed at some guy carrying a violin case and then looked at me.

“Min Ji did you hear what omma say?” I asked. Of course not but there’s no harm in asking right?

Min Ji shook her head. “I feel Omma wants to hear Appa play,”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. How did Min Ji hear that far? I couldn’t even hear a whisper of their voices from where we sat.

Smiling, I stood up and walked up to the man. “Excuse me can I borrow your violin for a while?” The man gladly nodded and handed me his violin.

Min Ji watched from the bench smiling happily and swinging her feet. Some people stopped and watched as I adjusted my position. Leeteuk and Min Jung raised their heads and watched me. What could be good to play… ‘Ah I’m yours by Jason Mraz’

As soon as I started playing, it was like the world stopped. Everyone was watching and those that were in a rush stopped for a while and listened to me while I played.  Leeteuk and Min Jung stood up and walked up to me along with a few other people. Soon there was a crowd around me, listening intently.

Leeteuk POV

I watched Min Jung as she watched Henry quietly but with a smile on her face. She turned her head towards me and smiled “Isn’t he cool oppa?”

Listening to the music that he was making from his stringed instrument I smiled back at her “Yes, he is really cool,” Giving her a thumbs up.

Suddenly Min jung sighed turning her attention back towards the playing Chinese kid in front of us. “What’s wrong Min Jung?” I asked

She forced out a smile. “Oppa…do you think I ever have a chance with him?”