Listen to my heartbeat.

Violin Sonata

Min Jung POV

 

After all the fun under the sun and the sun beggan setting, everyone headed back inside to get a quick bath before dinner. We let the males take a bath first (there was one big bathroom with 6 showers and there were 4 bathrooms in the second floor). Me, Sulli, and Vic Unni spent some time at the balcony letting the sea breeze dry our damp hair and wet clothes. 

Sulli broke our silence "So..Min Jung ah" I turned my head to her then she continued "Is it true that Henry confessed to you?" 

My hands slipped and I almost fell off the balcony. I immediately sat up to regain my balance. "W-where did you hear that from?" 

"Amber," She replied instantly. I could only sigh heavily as they both laughed at me. "I feel sorry for not replying to him," I whispered to myself. Dong Hae suddenly came in the balcony with a towel draped around his neck. It seems as the boys have finished bathing already. "Yah I think I heard something suspicious," he said this at Victoria the second oldest. Oppa eyed her carefully then Victoria stood up and walked past him "Seriously oppa, you need to step back," then she went inside and turned to the next hall where the bathrooms were.

"I'll get something upstairs first," I jumped off the ledge and made my way to the second floor and get my bathing stuff. Walking around the house with only a towel draped over my body was not something a smart person would do [knowing that the house was filled with guys]. 

I closed the door to my room as I went out and noticed that the door to Henry's room was half open. I really did want to apologize and to explain to him, probably tell him what I feel too. 

Slowly I crept to the other side of the hall and opened the door to his room. From that view point I couldn't see anyone so I decided to walk in further. 

"Henry?" I whispered scanning the room till my eyes reached the part somewhere at the corner of the room. I gasped and immediately turned my head away. 

My face was blushing again im sure of it. This is so embarassing!

"W-what are you doing here!" Henry placed the shirt he was supposed to be wearing over his bare upper body. 

"S-sorry," I quickly dashed out the room and closed the door after me; catching my breath. "You could've knocked first you know!" Henry shouted from inside the room. "I said I was sorry!" I replied back.

With my back still against the door, we became silent again. 

"Henry," I watched my feet as I kicked the floor. 

"Yeh?" He replied still inside his room. I bit my lower lip and tried to gather up all my courage "A-bout....the other day. I didn't mean to not reply to you," 

Henry was silent, I'm not sure if he suddenly fell asleep or something, I just kept talking. "The thing is..."

I felt the door slowly dissapear and I turned my head, Henry opened the door to his room and suddenly pulled me wrapping his arms around me tightly. My face nuzzled on his chest which was still cool from the bath. "H-henry," were the only words I could say.

"Please can we stay like this for a while?" I heard him say since I can't see his face. "And hear how my heart beats when I'm with you,"