Confessed?

Violin Sonata

 

"I have to go Henry...Min Jung," Leeteuk said bowing to us. Min Jung bowed back; it was hard for me to bow too since Min Ji was now sleeping soundly on my back. Thankfully the little girl was not that heavy or else walking would've been so dificult. Leeteuk faced the other way and ran down the walkway, crossing the street and dissapearing into the crowd of people. 

There was a bit of silence that came between us too. I looked at the floor and adjusted Min Ji on my back so it was more comfortable carrying her.

"Omo time does fly when you're having fun," Min Jung said calmly watching the orange sky.

'Fun? All I did all day was get jealous' I thought to myself. I nodded at her and we continued to walk.

 

"Can we sit down for a while, Min Ji is getting heavier by the minute," I said. Honestly I was really afraid to drop her since my arm was now numb and my back hurted from carrying her around. 

Min Jung nodded and we sat at the nearest bench from where we stood, placing Min Ji in a sitting position beside me. The little girl was fast asleep from all the walking. Her mother would be here any minute anyway.

There was an awkward silence between me and Min Jung as we tried our best to avoid each others' eyes. It was pretty hard for me to do so since my eyes was dying to look at her the whole day. But Leeteuk kept interfering and going between us. Finally I gave in.

Min Jung POV

I felt a deep stare burning in the side of my face. Slowly I turned my attention to Henry who was keeping his eyes glued to me. My cheeks blushed into a shade of red. Henry found this amusing and laughed a bit and so did I, giggling comfortably along with him. But his next action was something I did not expect. Henry suddenly kissed my forehead when I turned to look at him. My heart started racing, it was like I ran for a 5 kilometer race. The moment froze and the air felt colder or was it my body turning warmer. I felt his warm lips press against my forehead.

Usually, my initial reaction when Leeteuk or my brother did this was push them away playfully and slap them in the arm or something. But this time it was different...it was like i wanted this to happen and allowed myself to be kissed in the forehead.

But since a lot of stares started to build up, Henry leaned away from my head. I probably looked so weird staring up at him like that. Henry had a smile plastered on his face that made his eyes seem smaller than normal. 

"H-Henry,"

This made Henry more amused. "Sorry," He said and sat straight again staring at the sun.

My face was still probably pink since everytime Henry looked at me, he chuckled. "What are you doing?" Henry said pinching my cheeks. 

"Doing what?" I said pretending to not know.

Henry shifted his position so he was facing me and pinched both of my cheeks. Half annoying me.

"There...you're blushing," He said pinching my cheeks like I was a little child. 

"Sto-stop it," I held both his hands. "Henry let go of me," my voice sounded as if I was a mom or something. 

"You're not blushing anymore," he said and finally decided to give my poor cheeks a break. 

"Blushing..pfftt..who said I was blushing," i lied looking the other direction.

Henry became silent. I kept my attention elsewhere watching the people who were walking towards our direction. "Min Jung," By instinct, I turned my head but something suddenly pressed against my cheeks and dissapeared again. It took me a while to process why Henry was laughing ... he kissed me on the cheeks!

This time I gave him a fair beating on his arm. "Stop doing that!"

Henry squinted his eyes looking at a weird manner at me. "What are you doing...your eyes are small enough," I asked.

Suddenly he pointed at my cheeks "You're blushing again!" It sounded as if he was glad that my face looked like a tomato. \

"Henry what the heck are you doing?" I said smiling. His childish acts did make me laugh a bit.

"I just wanted to check,"

"Check what?" 

Unexpectedly, again, he parted my hair since it was covering part of my face and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Damn it Henry stop doing that! "Whether you like me or not," he said 

"W-why would you want yo know that?" I stared into his eyes.

"Because....I like you,"