Dare.

Violin Sonata

Min Jung POV

"What are you doing here?!" We surprised everyone. Their heads shot up and they stopped doing whatever they were doing. 

Dong Hae placed his hand on my shoulder. "Min Jung, you know Henry?" and I just nodded still unable to hold my mind together. I looked at Zhou Mi and Han Geng and they waevd at me. What were the ods...

"Okay enough with this," Kang In butted in and gave Henry a bag to carry. "Let's bring everything inside first okay?" 

we agreed on this and brought the bags and things inside the rest house. It was actually nice, the warm/cool breeze that came from the sea, the warm sun that I missed so much and the rest house that really did it's job because when we eneterd it was like we were in paradise already. There were couches in the corner with the television and a large window to let the breeze in. The second floor had the bedrooms, according to Ryeowook, two people in one bedroom and the last bedroom can hold 5 people. Immediately it was booked by Heechul, Leeteuk, Eun Hyuk, Kang In and Shin Dong.

"Guys go and fix your stuff then come down to eat lunch," Si Won announced and they all ran upstairs as if there was a marathon or something. Victoria and I went up after the others and took the room at the corner near the balcony. 

 

When I went out, Henry went out his room also and it just so happens that our rooms were just across each other's. He stared at me and I stared at him. We only looked away when we realized that our faces were red already. 

"H-hey you didn't tell me you would be here too," He said stuttering...again. I only giggled and smiled at him "Let's not be awkward with each other okay?" 

Then Henry smiled too. 

Downstairs, everyone was eating already and laughing and stuff. I sat at the long table beside Victoria and Eun Hyuk. Henry sat at the other far end. 

"So guys let's go swimming after this shall we?" Leeteuk insisted. Everyone agreed, without thinking of the "do not swim after eating" rule. 

And so after eating, everyone got in their swimming attire. I too got in mine and palced a shirt and shorts on top of them. Victoria and Sulli did the same. We all went out to the beach and some of them were there already splashing around the sea. 

"wah seriously these guys move like ants," Sulli commented sitting down under the shade of a banana tree and watching the guys. We decided to join in the fun too, who would waste such a nice weather? Soon the others came out too and joined splashing around with us. 

After playing around and constantly drowning each other, which we girls found amusing, we got tired and stayed under shade for a while. 

Then Heechul got all hyped up and started proposing to play this game that if they loose they have to take their shirt off. 

"Where the heck did you get that game?" Kang In said. 

"C'mon who wants to go first?" Heechul said completely ignorning Kang In's question; obviously too hyped up about the game. 

He looked around and first pointed at Kyu hyun. If he didn't do the dare then he had to take his wet shirt off. 

"Uh...count the number of grains of sand there is!" he said pointing to the sand on the beach. Everyone started laughing with the absurd idea. 

"Yah oppa, you just want to see Kyu Hyun topless," Sulli teased. 

And of couse Kyu Hyun HAD to take his shirt off. And for game's sake, Kang In took the liberty of throwing their shirts in the sea. 

"Okay next...Henry!" Hee Chul pointed at the surprised Henry Lau.

"Hey why bully the youngest ones!" Henry complained. 

"It's non of your business.... now... kiss Min Jung in the cheeks," all eyes were on me. 

"Not that not that," Dong hae stood up and made a cross sign with his arms. Hee Chul...again...did not mind Dong hae and scared Henry that if he did not do it, he will take of his shirt too! 

"Do it do it do it!" Shin Dong started to chant and soon everyone was chanting. I backed away slowly and declining the idea while Henry was rubbing the back of his neck afraid to expose his upper body into the "public".

I didn't really expect Henry to do it...

but he suddenly sat beside me and kissed my cheek. Dong Hae went hysterical and Victoria and Sulli gasped. Even Heechul couldn't believe his eyes. Henry pulled away slowly and turned his head away. 

We were all silent....

 

"Okay who want's to go next?" Hee Chul oppa you never really cease to amaze me.