Korea, Korea, Korea

Violin Sonata

My alarm clock woke me up. Yesterday didn't go so well. Henry confessed to me and I had nothing to reply. I stared at the floor of my bedroom thinking for a while. It was not because I had no feelings for the guy, I was just surprised that's all. Maybe if he could give me some time to think it over.

I went and did all my morning routines like take a bath and eat breakfast with Vic. Eating Ramen makes me want to go back to Korea and be with the whole family again. But studies first right? 

"Hey what's wrong Min Jung?" Victoria surprised me. I didn't realize that I was staring at the bowl in front of me. Shrugging it off, I just smiled at her. "Nothing," Vic did not seem convinced and hesitantly looked away. 

"Oh you dont have classes for the next few weeks right?" She said resting her elbow on the table. I nodded. 

"Hey I'm going out for a while. Lock the doors okay?" I watched her as she stood up and placed her plates on the sink. I nodded and she went out, closing the door with a loud bang.

A vibration on my pocket stopped me from taking another bite out of my noodles. Taking my phone out to check what it was, I recieved a text from Henry. My heart was beating fast for no reason. I had to clutch my chest for it to calm down.

The text said: "Hey"

"Oh..."Was my only reaction to the one worded text. Replying immediately with a "Yes?" I finished the last strands of noodles and washed Vics plate.  

My phone vibrated again. This time the text was a bit longer than one word. "How did you get my number before?"

Drying my hands so I could text better, I remembered when I asked Sulli to get Henry's number from Amber. But I can't tell that. I nibbled on my thumb's finger. Finally sending a reply.

Henry POV

I dived for my phone on the couch before Zhou Mi got a hold of it. Those years of playing baseball paid off. I got it just in time; Zhou Mi raised a brow. "Who is 'Music of my life Min Jung' ?" 

Aw dang he saw it. I scratched the back of my head thinking of an excuse. Zhou Mi looked at me as if anticipating something. 

"Ah..t-that Amber playing with my phone again. Seriously," Hope he believes that!

And he probably did since he plopped down the couch and turned the television on. Phew! I turned around and was about to run to the safety of my bedroom when Zhou Mi suddenly began snickering. 

"Ah shut up!" I wailed running upstairs. Zhou Mi suddenly burst into laughter, I could hear it from my room. "Ugh,"

Suddenly remembering that Min Jung sent me a reply I immediately unlocked my phone . 

"Ah that. Sulli gave it to me"

I pouted my lower lip. Maybe because I thought she got the number because she likes me. 

I turned the computer on to check if I had any messages in my e-mail and check some things on the net. 

When I opened my inbox, something caught my eye. It was from Ryeowook one of my friends from Korea! I haven't heard from him in ages! I quickly opened the message:

'Henry! How are ya? Come to Korea soon with your hyungs pleaaassseee we miss the three of you! Going on a beach trip sounds nice right? Reply back!'

...beach trip?

I ran downstairs to discuss it with Zhou Mi and Han Geng. Since they were free then we decided to go visit Korea for a while. Han Geng admited that he was a bit tired from work. Zhou Mi immediately went out to buy us some tickets to Korea.

Min Jung POV

Henry didn't reply anymore. He was probably busy about something so it was better to not bother him.  I cleaned the condo for a while before using my laptop. Sulli went to Korea as soon as the semester ended. So I decided to send her a e-mail just to check how she was doing.

It immediately got a reply: "Doin great ^^ Donghae oppa is akin about you. Goodness your brother is so protective over you!! haha Heechul is glad to hear from you too..aiieeee >\\< Anyhow, I met up with the others, Amber is here too! And! Vic unni has a surprise for you :) take care :)'

Speak of the devil, Vic just came back and she went inside my room. "Why?" I asked spinning my chair.

Vic held out two plane tickets. "Wanna visit Korea?" 


So sorry for the veeery late update. I will update as much now ^^ Please keep supporting me and comment ^^ It will help a lot :D

edited this a bit since I wrote suzy instead of sulli in some parts.. haha dream high fever! xD