CHapter 7 - The Insiders got my nerves!!

Gang Life

 

I was daydreaming in my own land watching 'Butler Minho' doing his job efficiently. His smiles and usual kills me deep inside. Suddenly, my phone vibrates telling I received a text message. At first I wants to ignore it but when I saw the sender's name, I decided not to. Though probably is a "Get me some corns when you get back" kind of stuffs. 

"Nice timing, leader!" I mumbled and reads the text, snapping myself out from my own dreamworld.

 

To : Jay

From : Bom

Subject : Eunjung

Apparently Eunjung was in a fight with The Insiders' Risa

Dont ask how I know I just do.. she is in a ally by Kara Cafe

go get her and make sure she is okay

NOW YOU KNOW HOW GOOD RISA FIGHTS !!

 

I ran all the way to Kara Cafe ally and search for a body wounded and probably dying. Then, there she is... Blood, bruises and dirt all over. Laying on the ground not even moving.

"E-EUNJUNG!!!" I shouted echo-ing the whole ally. 

"I'm Sorry" Eunjung muttered under her last breath before completely passed out. Jay carried Eunjung back to their new hideout.

 

 

 

 

Days later - SaberFangs Hideout

 

Jay clenched her fist and launched a strong punch on the wall when seeing Eunjung laying helplessly on the pateint bed and Jiyeon crying beside her while holding her hand.

"I swear, if I ever see them again, I'd crush their heads off their neck." Jay cussed. Tears streams down her face. Feeling saddened to see Jiyeon crying and EUnjung helplessly being treated by Joon and the others. 

"Who did this?" Suddenly Jiyeon asked. Everybody brings their attention to Jiyeon's trembling voice.

"Eunjung went to find Risa, and --- " Hyomin said carefully while entering the Lab. Yeap, Bom told her about it. But form Jiyeon's voice, she could hear anger and frustration. One thing about SaberFangs especially EUnjung, Jiyeon and Jay, they're very protective of their members.

 

Jiyeon stormed out from the Lab while grabbing her dual sword. Hyomin grabbed her by the wrist, "Where do you think you're going?" Hyomin asked in a firm voice. Jiyeon just stared at Hyomin and then pulled back her wrist breaking free from Hyomin's grip.

"I'm going too." Jay said and tag along with Jiyeon with her twin gun.

***************

 

 

 

Jessica and Sulli having sisterly day together at a shopping mall when suddenly two figures stood before them with an obvious look of anger.

"We're in no mood for fighting today." Jessica said coldly. Knowing that the person standing infront of them is from SaberFangs. They went to an abandoned open field. 

"Pfft. On normal circumstances, we dont pick fights on the streets. But you guys hurt my members alot I can't just let it slide." Jay said and took out her weapon.

"As you wish." Jessica took out her weapon and starts charging as well.

"Shot gun? pfft. That only can be used in closed range. Sorry, but mine is long range shot. Goodbye." Jay said and shot Jessica at the stomach area. Jessica's eyes widened and collapsed instantly. Sulli gasps.

"Jessica unni!!!" Sulli said running to check on Jessica.

All the sudden, Jiyeon charged towards Jessica and launching punches on her. Her punches are all heavy and filled with power. There is a saying "You can upset anythong in the world, but do not upset girls." 

Jay for the first time sees this side of Jiyeon. Filled with anger and wants to kill somebody that bad. 

Jiyeon is prepared to end Jessica's life on the spot with her last punch that is able to break ten wooden planks in one punch.

"STOP!" Jay hold Jiyeon's wrist stopping her. Jiyeon looked up to Jay.

"Ji - Jiyeon..." Jay said when she sees tears streaming down Jiyeon's cheeks.

Immediately anger filled her, she launched herself to Sulli who is just standing there doing nothing. Jay grabbed Sulli's collar and was about to launch the fist to her face. Sulli closed her eyes.

Suddenly Jay released the grip on Sulli's collar.

"Carry her away. Whoever your leader is, tell him/ her that if he ever harms my members again, I'll be the first to tear down The Insider's building." Jay warns and held Jiyeon's wrist. Both walked away leaving the hurt Jessica and Sulli who almost got a heart attack.

 

 

 

 

School

Nothing special like the usual.. Fangirls fangirling over F5... 

"Hey, have you heard? There's new girls in school." one fangirl said.

"Really? WHo is she?" 

"No idea. But she got da swag.. 

Just then, the door opens revealing two highly fashioned girls.

Though in the school uniform, the girl on the left had many items to make it look fashionable. WHile the girl on the right seems like a teacher.

But Both of them has a powerful charisma that is felt all over the school even they just walking in. 

 

"Is that our new displin teacher, CL?" - girl A asked.

"I guess it is.. Look how she dressed. Like a teacher." - Girl B answered.

The two passed by the F5.. Minzy smiled to them.

"Did that girl just smiled to them?" - Girl C asked.

 

At the assembly, the head master introduced CL as the displin teacher to everybody. The new girl is called to the head master office for a small briefing about the school.

 

CLass

"Oh well, sensei CL is our displin teacher. She look trust worthy." Jay commented.

"Ofcourse she is." Bom said as if knowing CL.

Then the teacher came in with the new girl.

"CLass, you hae a new student in your class today onwards." 

"Wassup everyone. I'm Minzy from California."  She introduced herself.

"Ok Minzy, there's an empty spot behind Jay,." The teacher said. Jay gulped nervously because of that girl's overflowing charisma.

 

Break- Cafeteria 

"That girl, Minzy is really something. Even the teachers are afraid of her." Hyomin commented while eating her spaghetti.

"Yeah... I felt her charisma the whole time she sits behind me. Scary~~" Jay said pretending to shiver in fear.

"AHAHA! For the first time, Jay is afraid of someone. And that someone is just an unknown person." Jiyeon laughed heartily.

"Not funny!" Jay said annoyingly and drinks her chocolate milk.

"Hi." A familiar oice said resulting Jay spits out her drink covering all over Hyomin.

"YAH!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU TO GET THIS?!" Hyomin yelled and stormed to the bathroom. Minzy giggled.

"Hey, Minzy." Bom greets and moved a side for her to sit.

"Wow. The new girl is socialling with F5. Lucky her. Usually the F5 would reject any contacts like this except fan-service. This is beyond." a girl said.

"Let me introduce to you my members. The one that went storming was Hyomin, this is Jay our F5 leader, next to her is Jiyeon and Eunjung."

Jay is displeased. Ofcourse.. Because before Minzy came, Jay's charisma and the other F5 is the best in school. Now the school is filled wif Minzy's charisma. 

 

CL and Minzy profile

 

name - Gong Minzy

Age - 18

-lived in USA with her mother n recently came back after contacted with Bom

-past life still a mystery

-builds a barrier between herself n the world but it crumbled when she meets Jay

-her only trusted friend: Jay

-specialty = powerful, y,dance, charisma

 

 

 

 

name - Chae Rin a.k.a CL

Age - 33

-lived in USA with her daughter n recently came back after contacted with Bom

-past life still a mystery

-Bom's besties in the States when Bom went for vacation - CL is her tourguide.

-her only trusted friend: BOM

-specialty = powerful rap, vocal, charisma.

 

SaberFangs new hideout

Jay and the others waiting for Eunjung's and Jiyeon's health report nervously. Suddenly, Bom came in with two familiar person.

"Bom, are you insane? Why ypu bring them here?" Jay asked nervously thought that Bom just broke their identity to two strangers.

"I'll explain later. Once everyone gathered." Bom said. 

Then, Lee Joon and Junho came out with two reports in their hands. 

Suddenly Junho pos confettis to Jiyeon and Eunjung above their heads cheering like a mad person.

"Junho, be serius. How is their injury?" 

"Well, they recover faster than we expected. Now they've fully recovered." Lee Joon explained.

"Good, now let's gather at the main hall. Everyone" Bom ordered.

 

They went to the main hall. Jay standing beside Minzy. Her heart beating like crazy because of the overwhelming charisma. 

"Gong Minzy, and CL is our member since long ago before you guys joined. They didn't get killed because their family smart enough sent them to other country before being terminated. So, these two could be counted as your seniors. Even though they didn't reveal themself until today." Bom explained.

Jay's jaw dropped hearing that, "I object! How can a 94-liner be my senior? I'm a year older than her!!" Jay objected nervously. Though Minzy is a year younger, she gotta admit that Minzy's charisma is really amazing. Charisma-wise, probably Minzy CAN be the senior. But she feels weird calling someone younger as senior. If is by group, fine. But individually, odd.

Strangely, Minzy smiled to Jay "You don't have to call me Sunbae (Senior), instead I'll call you unni." Minzy said.

"er.. if that's the case.. er..." --Jay

"anymore onjections, Jay?" Bom asked.

"Er.. No." --Jay

Suddenly the heavy burden in Jay's heart dissapears just because of Minzy's one sentence. Very soon they became close friends with each other. In just..... a day..

-----------------------------------

Minzy is laying undera tree resting. 

Jay was bored and was walking at the SaberFang's garden. Suddenly she sees a figure laying under the tree.Immediately knowing is the new member, Minzy.

Jay laid down beside her enjoying the breeze together and watching the cloud changing it's forms. Her mind feels calm.

"Jay, let me tell you a secret." Minzy suddenly said.

Jay suddenly felt the atmosphere became heavy.

"Today is the day my father passed away." Minzy started.. Her eyes started become teary.

"He risk his life sending my mother and I to other country before 'they' come to take his life." Minzy sobbed.

"Today is the first time I step foot into the SaberFangs hideout after all these years." Minzy cried aloud. Jay hugged her to sooth her.

"What kind of secret is that?" Jay laughed trying to change the mood abit. Jay gets hit on the arm and Minzy stopped crying.

"Ouch! What was that for?! Haha.. See this always works." Jay said smilingly. Minzy smiles back, immediately her mood changes from sad to cheerful.

"The major secret is, CL is actually my mother." Minzy suddenly blurt out.

"SAY WHAT?!!" Jay shouted and stood up in shock.

"Shhh... no one else knows this." Minzy whispered while pulling Jay by the arm to make her sit.

"Right. And if this is a big secret why you telling me for?"

"Because you're my first friend in 18 years. I always doesn't trust anybody. When somebody want to make friends with me, I'll push them far away. But you knocked down the barrier I built all these years the first time I see you in school." --Minzy. 

"Your secret is safe with me." Jay convinced.  They both enjoy the scenery again.

 

 

The Insiders

"We can't suffer like this much longer. We'll call for a meeting with the SaberFangs." Minho delcared to the rest.

"Risa fights with Jiyeon and Jay, as revenge Eunjung fights Risa but end up being beat up, now Risa and Jiyeon seek for revenge almost killing Jessica and Sulli. I had enough of this. WHen is this gonna end if both parties keep having revengeful mind? Both parties were once partners in this town but everything changed in one night. There must be a reason behind this." Minho explained filled in determination. The others nodded feeling the leader's words are indeed true. Theyjust fight each other blindly and end up getting bruised day by day. It's time to get deep down of this Century Vengence.

 

=====================================================================

TBC.... I was having dilemma on which 2 from 2NE1 to be added and so I told RObyn I'd probably update on Saturday.. ekeke.. but then,  i listened to 2NE1 playlist and got the idea of the 2 best person which is CL and Minzy.. keke..  How do you like it? ^^

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!