27

Gang Life

A/N: 1) CONGRATULATIONS to KRystal, Sulli  and Areum for their graduation... 2) Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!!  3) Be happier and healthier and luckier and wealthier in the year of SNAKEY!~~  ;) 4) SISTAR's all-kill for "Gone Not Around Any Longer"... 5) Happy Birthday to SNSD's Sooyoung.... 6)Good Luck to SNSD for their Japan Tour!! 7) Gratz To Wondergirls for 6th Anniversary....8) HPBD to me [Sleeping-Ham] (Lunar calender birthday).... Man, that's a long list... ^^

 

 

"Jung Soojung!!"

Jessica's loud voice echoed through the room which draws everybody's attention to them. They turned their heads to where the roaring sound of the two sisters coming from and sees Krystal storming out from one of the rooms with Jessica behind her.

"Unni, it's my graduation and I am going!" Krystal hissed.

"KRystal! I am you unni and you must listen to me. Don't GO!' Jessica pulls Krystal by the wrist and spins her around to face herself.

The rest of the SaberFangs blinks as they watch the Jung-sisters fights.

"Eyy, why are you two fighting?" --Jay walks over.

"Krystal wants to attend her school graduation." --Jessica said as she crossed her arms across her chest. Is a habit whenever she is stress or tension.

"It's just a graduation. What's wrong with that?" --Jay

"Read this." --Jessica hands Jay a piece of paper. More to a letter.

The others grouped together behind Jay to read the letter together.

"I don't read Japanese.~~' Jay whines. Bom took it and reads it loudly.

"It says: You flirty b*tch. Get yourself away from Minho-san or else you'll have a miserable life. We can do anything to you without leaving any traces. It's just a piece of cake for us. You hear us? -Scandal-"

"Wow. Threat letter?" --Jay

"A Bloody threat letter. This is clearly blood." --Bom

"Krys, how long have you got this?" --Jay is now worries for her partner.

"Lost count. Nearly a week I guess." -Krystal shrugged her shoulders.

"Your sister is right, graduation is off." --Bom

"WHAT?! No way!" Krystal roared.

Jay having deep thoughts all the sudden. "Krystal will attend her graduation."

"WHAT?! No Way!" Now is Jessica's turn to roar.

"Yes way. And we will protect her from far." Jay said as she snapped her fingers and smiling to everyone who has their 'does-she-know-what-she-is-doing' kind of look.

--

 

"Yah.. Can we really protect her from here?" --Bom

"Trust me. When something goes wrong, we'll be there in time to guard her. I've promised the 'Ice Princess' to protect her precious sister." --Jay said and took a binocular to search for Krystal.

"She was really worried when she was heading to the airport to Japan." --Jiyeon

"Guys, focus!" --Eunjung. And the three obeyed.

 

 

 

"Yah, when are we going to get her?"

"Be patient, Haruna. We'll definitely get her...." -Mami

"When?" -Tomomi

"Because she is a celebrity, I thought she would be a bit pretentious, but in school she is a very exemplary student who consistently wears her uniform and white sneakers. Soo Jung (Krystal’s real name) also comes to school with no makeup on. Whenever there is an exam, the way that Krystal works hard to study as much as she can and take the test impressed me. She gets along well with her classmates as well. There are a lot of people who say Krystal is cold in the public eye, but the Krystal seen up close in the classroom is a carefree and shy student. Her handwriting is also very pretty. Krystal is student who is kind and laughs a lot when she is with her friends. I hope she'll have a great future in the industry." The teacher ended the speech.

"Now!" -Mami

 

 

 

 

Jay

'Well, atleast the teacher is not like those creepy es out there who judge without knowing her." I mumbled.

And all the sudden 4 shadows appears in the air above me, all of us looked up and saw 4 motorcycles in the air charging towards Krystal the moment the ceremony is over.

"WHat the-- MOVE MOVE MOVE!!"  All of us slides down the hill and charged towards Krystal. Luckily we got there in time and surrounded her.

The four motorcycles driving in circles around us.

"Man, I'm dizzy." --Jiyeon

"Don't look at them. Fix your gaze to the ground. Krystal, don't worry, we got your back." --Jay

"Yah, can we go somewhere else?" I shouted to fight the noise from their engines. The four bikes stopped and one of them pointed to the forest nearby..

End POV

 

 

"Jiyeon, Eunjung, Bom..... Protect Krystal" Jay ordered as she took a step forward. Krystal hold on to the back of her shirt and Jay stopped at her track and turned back looking at Krystal.

"Don't worry. I won't fight alone. Negotiation first." Jay smiled to them. Jiyeon, Krystal, Eunjung and Bom's worried face gets loosen up abit when Jay said she will negotiate instead of throwing fist first.

"I assume you four are Scandal. What business do you have with her?" Jay asking Scandal in a serious manner.

"Our business is with that . Not you." Tomomi hissed.

"Wow wow wow. you have business with any of them equals to you have business with me." --Jay

"Well in that case..." they nodded to each other.. Jay already have her hand on her weapon and ready to pull it out anytime.

Out of the blues, a stage appears, Scandal having their mics and instruments and then started to play.

 

Four of them have a small crush on Minho when they performed in a park in Japan and say Minho jogging..So they hunt down Krystal cause of Jealousy..

 

"AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

the scream of pain as they kneels down while covering their ears.

"Damn it!... The hell with the tune? My ears hurts!!"

"WAIT! LET'S NEGOTIATE! YOU HAVE MISUNDERSTOOD!" --Eunjung shouting with all her might to get her request heard.

Finally the tune stopped. The SaberFangs are panting hard.

"Damn the tune." Jay cursed.

"Krystal..... is not Minho's grilfriend! SHE IS!" --Eunjung pointing to Jay who is laying infront of her.

"And for your information, Krystal doesn't flirt. She already have a girlfriend." --Jay.

"Wait. You are Minho-san's girlfrendo (japanese slang)?" --Rina squats infront of Jay and observe her face.

"What are you looking at? I don't mind if you said I'm too ugly for Minho. ATleast he don't mind." Jay hissed.

"You ...look familiar...." --Rina still stares.

"Oi Rina. Why you keep staring on her?" --Tomomi

"Were you in Japan 3 years ago??" --Rina

"Har? 3 years ago... I did go to Japan before I guess..." --Jay

At the same time both snaps their fingers and pointed to each other, "IT'S YOU!"

 

 

~Flashback -3 years ago~

Jay was circling around Japan to look for some new weapons.

Suddenly she sees a helicopter above the air dropping something in the nearby alley and heard someone screamed in fright.

Immediately she rushed to the voice and find a box shaking.

"WHat the... box is shaking? o.O"

Then she hears sounds of bomb being droped from the air again, she look up.

"Holy crap, it's above me!!" Jay immediately opened the box and pulled the girl in the box out and started sprinting far away. The bomb exploded right on the box. They laid flat on the ground when it exploded. After the sound of the helecopter goes away, they sat up and face each other.

"Fuh. That was close. You would have been like that if you still in there." -Jay look at the box that is like a mashed potato now.

"You... Daijobu desu ka?" Jay tried with her failed Japanese. The girl nods and Jay can see some tears streaming down her face.

"I'm Jay. 17 years old. From Korea. " --Jay offered for a hand shake. The girl infront of her still sobbing.

"R-Rina Suzuki desu. 19years old." Rina said and shake hand with Jay.

"What? You're older than me? 2 years?! O[]O" --Jay

-End Flashback-

 

"Right so Jay used to save Rina?"  --Tomomi

Now they are at a cafe near to Krystal's University.

"So where or when did Rina-chan have a crush on Minho?" --Jay

"When we performed at a park in Japan." --Tomomi

"A Park?" --Jay

"AH! I remembered. There was a band playing in the park when I was jogging." --Krystal

"Right..And four of you have a crush on one person?"

"Yeap. And we decided to let the man make decision. Whoever he pick, we'll respect and be happy for that member." --HAruna

"But now seems none of us will ever get picked. He's is Jay-san's .." Rina frowns.

"Well, date is impossible but spending time together like tomodachi is possible." --Jay. With Jay's words, their faces lit up.

The bell chimes indicating a new customer.  Scandal looked to the door and sees a guy that has a glow behind him.

Seeing their reaction, Jay looked behind her and sees Minho.

"Seobang~" Jay calls out and got Minho's attention. Minho smiled brightly when he sees her girlfriend and walks over to them.

Seeing Minho's smile, it's nothing for the SaberFangs but Scandal literally drifted to fantasy.

"Seobang, I'll introduce you to my new friends. RIna, Mami, Tomomi, Haruna. Team named Scandal." --Jay introduced.

Minho politely smiled and offered a handshake. Scandal's eyes were glued on Minho.

 

 

They had a little bit of chit chat. Now Scandal is really surrendered to Jay-Minho's relationship. They're so sweet and understand each other's need without words.

Suddenly RIna has an idea. She excused herself and called her friend in Japan and told herthe plan. The other side agreed.

 

 

After some casual talks, they decided to go home. Walking past a forest suddenly a helicopter dropped a few people in masks and weird suits surrounding them.   Easily, the guys in weird suts defeated everyone. Everyone is down on the floor. Rina signals to one of the guy with a big sword to the target (MInho)

That dude aimed his sword and charging towards Minho. Without thinking much, Jay immediately forces herself to stand up and rush to stand infront of MInho. The sword is now an inch away from Jay's throat.

Scandal members smiled to themselves. "Enough! We're done." Haruna said and the guys in weird suits retreats.

The SaberFangs sigh in relief.

"Rina-chan. What is this? You called them?"

"YEap. Just to test you.. We are glad that we lost to you, Jay-san." --Tomomi.

"Those helicopters looks familiar." --Jay

"It is the helicopter that hunt for me 3 years ago."

"WHut? And now they are your ally?" --Jiyeon

"Sort of. AKB480 is now a freelancer. They are out from our violent world already so we make peace and they gave us the helicopter." --Rina winked.

'Cool. CAn I borrow it some times?" --Minho

"Sure Minho-san."