Chapter 17 - To Japan

Gang Life

"Unni, why are you packing?" -Wooram

SaberFangs members are busy packing for the trip to Japan. 

"We are going to Japan tonight." -Boram

"tonight? Can I come too?" --Wooram excitedly ask.

"We are gong there for a mission. It could be dangerous. We are not going for vacation." --Boram

"Unni, please~~ I really wants to go to Japan with you~ I promise I won't interfere with your mission." --Wooram begged in aegyo. It always works for Boram. 

*sighs* --Boram

 

Soyeon 

I was gonna check on Boram's packing since she always forgets to bring certain things. I raised my knuckle to knock the door although the door wasnt closed but it's being polite. I stopped when I heard Boram talking to her sister. Clearly none of the jeon Sisters notice me.

Boram: We are gong there for a mission. It could be dangerous. We are not going for vacation.

Wooram: *aegyo* Unni, please~~ I really wants to go to Japan with you~ I promise I won't interfere with your mission.

When Boram sighs I knew she feels hard to reject her sister's request.

(Looks like I have to help Boram. --I thought)

"Sure you can." I said as I walked in. I saw Boram shocked with my sudden answer. I smiled to her.

"(excitedly) Jinjja unni?" --Wooram

"SSo~" --Boram

"Don't worry Boram. Your sister and her friends is just there to play. Once we finish the mission, we can join them to play before comeback here." I said.

With Wooram being all happily jumping around cheering and Boram still worries, 

"We are going to Tokyo. We'll send Death Unitz to Hokkaido first." I whispered to Boram. Boram's expression turned more relief and brighter. I winked to her..

 

AIRPORT

SaberFangs and Insiders are at the airport already.

"Right, since we are all here, can we go now?" --Jay

"Not yet. We still need to wait for someone." --Soyeon

"Who?" --Sulli

"Just... (then saw Death Unitz) ah there they are." --Soyeon while waving her hand up to let Death Unitz know the group is there.

Death Unitz goes to them and bows to everyone politely.

"First time meeting, We're Death Unitz."  -Death Unitz introduction together

"I am Death Unitz's leader, Wooram."

"I am Death Unitz's Ujin."

"I'm Death Unitz's Zin."

"Right.. And who is death Unitz?" --Shindong

"Death Unitz will be under SaberFangs. you can say they're our new members or SaberFang's apprentices." --Boram

"Ah.. They seeme inexperience. CAn they really help us in the mission? Shouldn't they be trained first?" --Sulli worries.

"NAh.. No worries Ssul. Death Unitz will be waiting for us in Hokkaido. Once we finish the mission, we'll meet up with them and have fun in Hokkaido before going back to Korea." --Jay explains.

"YAY! HOKKAIDO! Jay, you must want to surprise us, right? Why didn't tell us?" --Jiyeon happily jumps around.

"Ask Soyeon She just told me when she help me wash the dishes after dinner." --Jay

 

Flashback

After dinner, it's Jay's duty to wash the plate.

Jay: *washing the dishes diligently*

Soyeon: *comes from the back* Let me help you.

Jay was a little shock but just cooperates. Jay do the washing, while Soyeon does the drying. 

Jay: (thoughts: She help me with my duty? Must have something.)

After 15 minutes of cleaning and still silent, Jay decided to break the silent.

Jay: So , what is it you want to tell me?

Soyen: *startled* W-What are you talking about?

Jay: Park In-jung (Soyeon's real name), I believe I know you long enough to tell you have something on your  mind that you want to tell me when you suddenly help me with the dishes.

Soyeon: Can't I help my friend? *excuse*

Jay: (looks at Soyeon with a =.= face) Don't lie to me Soyeon, it didn't work.

Soyeon: *sighs in defeat* Fine. Actually I agree to take Death Unitz with us to Japan.

Jay: *screams in shock* SAY WHAT?!

Soyeon: Shhh~ lower your voice. 

Jay: Why did you do that? You could get Death Unitz killed!! 

Soyeon: I know. But Wooram begged Boram for it. She really wants to go to Japan for vacation. Seeing Boram so stressful and didn't know what to do, I just had to.

Jay: *sighs* So what's your plan? Soyeon always has a plan, right?

Soyeon: *doubting* It's not really a plan. Is just that....... Our mission location is in Tokyo. We can send Death Unitz to Hokkaido. They'll wait for us there. We'll have some guards to protect their safety just incase.

Jay: -.- Fine.. Like...we...have..a....choice... 

Soyeon: And.. i told Bom that we are going for vacation. She not coming with us. CL and Minzy will stay here with her.

Jay: What the.... if she know we lied, we're so dead from her.

Soyeon: Relax. When we get Risa, she'll bethanking us instead of punish us. 

END

 

 

 

While waiting to board the plane, they chit chat a while and laughing and jokes each other made.

"Wait, now that I think about it, you two seemed really alike." --Shindong

Others are giggling.

"What?" --Shindong a little annoyed.

"Oppa, isn't it obvious they're frm the same family?" --Sulli giving hints.

"Same family? Same family , different parents impossible this result." --Shindong claimed.

Now the others laughed at his answer.

"What if they come from the same parents?" --Sulli giving another hint and holding her laughs.

"Same parents? same family? Looks almost alike..... O.O THEY'RE SISTERS?!!!" --Shindong

Now even Shindong laughing at himself along with the others.

When announcement for their flight is made, they readily entered the plane. Minho helped Jay to carry her bag and smile happily when Jay said "Thanks" . 

 

============================

TBC......>>>>