Chapter 13 - Prince Charming

Gang Life

A/N : Before i start writing I wanna congrats Lee Hi on her amazing debut with the song 1 2 3 4 i personally fell in love with song and cant stop playing it anway on to the fic =) Oh an cant get enough of D-units new song LUV ME check it out people

Chapter 13

 

The F5 along with Boram and Suzy were walking back from school happily like any normal teens until.......

"JAY!" A voice shouted bringing their attention to it. Jay smirks when she knew the person. Eunjung and Jiyeon's quick response quickly stood before Jay to protect her.

"Hey, even if you want to crash the building, give us a warning." Jay said while walking forward and pats both Jiyeon's and EUnjung's shoulder twice. The two fighter relaxed from their ready combat position.

"YOU BEAT UP MY SISTER, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Zin threatens and charged towards her with a chainsaw but Jay dodged it swiftly.

"Hey, relax.Could we have a peaceful talk?" Jay said in a relaxing manner. But clearly Zin was too angry to listen as she kept on charging on Jay.

Jay had no choice but to just keep dodging.

 

 

 

"Tired already? Good. Now listen. I did not hurt Janey okay. WHy was your sister with Risa anyway?"  Jay

"Why must I tell you? We just have some unfinished business that's all."

"Fine. That's your business.. Your target is me, so let the other's go. We'll fight one on one." --Jay

"Jay. We're not levaing." Boram

"Boram unni, she's here alone with no back up or ally. So I will take her on my own too. Bring the others far away, bac to the hideout." Jay

Boram nodded and bring the others far away but they're not really far anyway. They just hide behind a nearby crate to watch the fight. Just in case anything happened.

 

 

Jay and Zin having a long rally of fist fight. Both were hurt terribly.

"Tired already? Such low stamina you got there" Zin laughed at Jay.

"what the.. why am I feeling dizzy all the sudden?" Jay thought as her sight starting to blurred.

 

 

 

"Something seems wrong with Jay. We gotta help her." Jiyeon said and was gonna rush to Jay but Eunjung pulled her arms and stopped her.

"Are you crazy? SHe said she'll take the battle alone." Eunjung

"But we can't just let her die there..." Jiyeon protests and shaking off Eunjung's grip.

"No need. Someone is here to save her already." Boram voiced. Finally the two sit back down.

"Who's that?" Suzy asked.

"Choi Minho...." Jiyeon said..

"Jay's crush." EUnjung added.

 

 

 

 

Minho was walking back from the convenience store with his schoolbag hanging onone shoulder. 

As he was walking, he witnessed a fist fight until he recognised one of them turned out to be Jay.

But he was wondering who is that she is fighting with..

He snapped out fom his thought when he realised Jay all the sudden became weak.

Zin was about to kill Jay with a big boulder of rock until Minho stopped her.

"WHo the hell are you?" Zin hissed.

"You don't have to know. If you kill her, I will kill you in just a milisecond." Minho hissed back, threatening her.

"Why do you care? Are you her boyfriend?" Zin's last sentence make his heart skips a beat. A little blush forms on his face too.

"W-Whatever. If you really want to fight, I'll fight with you." Minho 

"Forget it." Zin said and left Minho stanidng there.

"He is too powerful for me to fight him alone." Zin thinks alone.

 

 

"Hey you." Minho points to Jiyeon who is standing behind the crate.

"You idiot. I told you not to show yourself,right?" Boram scolded.

"Yes you. Do you know where did she stay?" Minho asked.

The others come out from their hiding spot and go towards Jay's unconcious body.

they tries to carry Jay's body. Then, Boram had an awesome idea.

"Aigoo.. Jay is so heavy." Boram said purposely and winks to Jiyeon. This time, Jiyeon is smart enough to receive the signal.

"Aigoo.. Jay unni should start dietting." Jiyeon said and then signals to EUnjung. Eunjung also receives the meaning by seeing how the two acted.

Jiyeon is strong enough to carry Jay but if she pretende that way, definitely there's a plan.

"When Jay wakes up later, I'll set her a work out plan. Aigoo~" Eunjung said pretending to be carrying a heavy load but in fact, three is enough to carry Jay. Or one Jiyeon is enough to carry Jay.

Seieng this scene, Minho can't stand it anymore. He carried Jay in a bridal style and asked them "Where's her home?"

And so the rest leads Minho to where Jay's real home is.

 

 

 

JAY'S PERSONAL HOME

Jiyeon opens the door and let Minho in. Then they lead him to Jay's bedroom. He put Jay on the bed and covers her up with blanket.

"Could you get a towel and a basin of water please." Minho asked politely.

"Unni, he's handsome." Suzy whispers to Eunjung

"I know. But we need to find out more about him." Eunjung replies.

"You two stop your nonsense talk and help out." Boram ordered.

"YEs unni." Jiyeon, EUnjung and Suzy said in unison. Minho turned back and faced the door while the four of them bandages Jay.

When they're done, Minho turned back to look at Jay.

"No worries. She'll be fine." Boram assures Minho who looked worried.

"Unni, I'll call Bom to inform her about this." Eunjung called.

 

....: *picks up call*

EUnjung: Park Bom?

...: Oh EUnjung-ah. What's up?. She went out and left her phone here.

Eunjung: Oh, Hyomin ah. Great you're still around. COuld you come over to Jay's?

Hyomin: Jay's? Why? Something happened?

Eunjung: She is unconcious in the middle of a fight. Could you come over now?

Hyomin: Aish this girl. Always acts alone. I'll be there. *hangs up*

 

After few minutes, Hyomin arrived and checks on Jay.

"Hmm... This powder is rare. But luckily I have the antidote to it." Hyomin said and digs her bag. She takes out a purple colour potion and fed Jay a few drips.

After a while, Jay slowly opens her eyes.

"Oh, Hyomin-ah. Why are you here?" Jay asked weakly.

"You Pabo. How many times do you want to get hurt acting like a hero by yourself?" Hyomin scolded.

Jay giggled.

"You dare giggles after all this? Aish! If you get hurt again, I will never treat you. Ever! What am I, your personal doctor?"

"Aww, come on Hyomin. You wouldn't do that to me~~~" Jay acts in aegyo. Hyomin shakes her head while the others except Minho laughed.

"Hyomin-ah, you know our Jay,right? She'd rather get hurt alone than risking her ally's life." Boram said laughingly.

 

 

Seeing this scene of the SaberFangs friendly fondness towards each other, Minho cant help but to feel abit jealous.

Jay is just the second in command but the rest listens well to her. When one member gets hurt, the whole team is worried. He feels sincerity between them.

But when she suddenly thinks back of his own team the Insiders, when a member died, no one cried, when a member sick, no one cared, wehn a member injured during a battle, just get treated and continues for combat. Most importantly, He is the elader of te Insiders but is hard to achieve agreement with own members.  Long story short, Insiders has no teamwork and is rebellious.

 

When night falls, Hyomin and the rest yawns. Jay fell asleep after taking Hyomin's potions.

"You guys go home and rest. I'll take care of her," Minho volunteered.

They looked at Boram. Boram nodded. They all followed Boram exits Jay's bedroom.

 

*****************

Bom

At a restaurant waiting for Risa.

Wearing a gown that was delivered to my house this morning.

Risa appeared  with a flower in her hand and a tuxedo. Dressed handsomely like a guy.

"Oppa~~~" I teased.

Risa giggled cutely. 

We had dinner and chit chats peacefully without annoying one another like how we usually does.

After dinner, we went to cinema and catch a movie. 

After that she sent me home.

Infront of my house, she looks at me charmingly and moved closer. I tilts my head up a little knowing what she wants to do.

Then, I felt her lips on mine.

 

============================

A/N: Risa kissed Bom!~~ *party time!!*

keke. anyways Robyn asked me to write this chapter for her... So .....how is it? *nervous* >_<