Chapter 14 - Yang Yoseob is back

Gang Life

Chapter 14

Risa leaned up kissing Bom then pulled away her face sligthly flushed.

"Oppa~~~ are you embarrassed?" - Bom

"Dont tell me Oppa is my nickname now Bommie." - Risa

"Yes it is and you still havnt answered my question are you embarrassed?" - Bom

Risa nodded.

"Awww so cute and your the one that kissed me (Risa pouted cutely) ahh your so cute aish your so full of aegyo I should change your nickname and tell you later ahahaha." - Bom

"Mean so mean Bommie (Risa pouted again) aish such a tease." - Risa

"I know what your nickname will be from now on ready?" - Bom

"Im going to regret this but yes go on." - Risa

"Yang Risa I crisen you Marshmellow." - Bom

"Marshmellow why??(Risa whined cutely)" - Risa

"Hahahaha mabye I should be the guy in the relastionship and your called Marshmellow because when you pout you look like one so blame yourself anyway I should go inside bye bye Marshmellow." Bom said quickly pecking Risa's lips than ran inside her apartment.

Risa chuckled and started walking to her apartment making sure to buy some food on the way back for herself and Janey even though Risa had eaten before she was still very hungry. All of a sudden something grabbed hold of Risa's wrist and tuuged her back.The food fell to the floor."What the hell!" Screamed Risa trying to pull her wrist free. "Stop struggling Ri."

Risa froze.

That voice there was no way that it could be his. Risa tried to move but her body refused. "Good now come here and hug your big brother Ive missed you." The voice called and instantly Risa turned around and rapped her arms around the owner of the voice and started to cry."Why are you crying Ri you missed me?" The voice asked and all Risa did was nod a little in reply."Yoseob your back why?" Risa asked still holding on to him tigthly "Because its time for me to look after my baby sister like I should have you should see the life I have in Japan with the others Ri its amazing but there is one thing missing and thats you." he said his little sisters head. "Others you mean everyone else is here to?" Risa questioned "Yup Dongwoon Doojoon Hyunseung Gikwang and Junhyung are all here and all of them want to see you again and they cant wait come on I will take you to them they are waiting for me in club Big Bang." He explained.

"Can we go to them then?" - Risa

"Sure thing little Ri." - Yoseob

Club Big Bang

The two of them arrived at the club fairly quick and the pair headed straight the the booth Yoseob and his friends reserved for them.

Yoseob went in first and done a thumbs up to the his friends then signalled for Risa to come in. Everyones faces but Risa's had a smile attached to their faces they coudnt believe they were seeing her again after all these years. "Risa!" Shouted Gikwang jumping from his seat and tackling Risa to the ground "I missed you!" he shouted once again keeping a tight hold on Risa."Gikwang!" Risa screamed returning the hug and squeezed him tight."Wow you have gotten strong Risa." Gikwang complimented. "Get off of her we want to hug her to." Doojoon said pulling Gikwang off of Risa.Gikwang pouted and sat down with his arms crossed cutely.Risa hugged everyone then sat down because Junhyung said they wanted to talk to her about something.

"So what you want to talk to me about?" - Risa

"Well we wanted to talk to you about mabye moving to Japan with us." - Gikwang

"What no I cant ive got friends here that I love and love me and lots more im not coming with you." - Risa

"Come on Ri think about it you would be with all of us again the people that love you the others say they do but trust us they dont." - Hyunseung

"Come on Ri your life would be so much better you wont be lonely anymore you wont fight anymore I will look after you like I should of before we can be a family again I can be the big brother I always thought I coudnt be I can be the big brother that Minho was ment to be for you with me gone please Ri." - Yoseob

"We love you your our little sister." - Junhyung

"Please we dont want to loose you again." - Dongwoon

"Are you forgeting you left me Yoseob that I had to live on the streets I joined a gang called the Insiders there my family more than you Minho is more than a brother you ever were or are to me I came here because I missed you nothing more goodbye." - Risa

"STOP I SAID I WILL BE A BIG BROTHER LIKE I WAS MENT TO BE AND YOUR COMING TO JAPAN WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" - Yoseob

"LIKE HELL I AM!" - Riasa

"YOU ARE AND THATS FINAL DO YOU WANT UMMA AND PAPA TO BE DISSPOINTED IN YOU!" Yoseob shouted making Risa speechless. Until she finally spoke."Fine I will go how long do I have?" Risa asked her head hung low. "Three weeks and then we are gone okay you will meet us at the airport three weeks today at 4 in the morning now you can go." Yoseob said knowing the younger girl would need some time to come to terms with everything.Risa left the booth."That was low using the Umma and dad card Yoseob." Gikwang said "Well she is my little sister not yours you were always the one that babied her out of all of us anyway and besides she needs to be with her family again me again."

With Risa

Risa walked out of the booth thinking about how she was going to break this to her fellow memembers Janey and Bom. She sighed frustrated why did he have to come back her life was going fine without him. Though she had to admit it was great being able to see everyone again.She quickly left the club and headed straight to Bom's apartment as that was the first place that came into head.As she walked tears streamed down her face and she was thinking about all the good and bad times she has had in Korea.

She arrived at Bom's apartment and knocked on the door over and over until someone answered.

"Risa what happaned?" Bom asked pulling her inside an into a hug but Risa didnt answer she just stayed silent. "Bom who is that?!" Shouted someone from the front room Risa just gave Bom a confused look.Bom didnt tell Risa instead dragged her to the front room and there infront of Risa was every single member of the Saberfangs."Yah what the hell why is that devil here?" Jiyeon asked with a tone of anger in her voice. Before Bom could reply a manly voice intruppted. "Here is Jays medicine that I made her ahaha and thanks again it was a good idea for you guys to think of briging her here I didnt know what to do when she started to have a fever an - WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Minho exclamied as he came into the room. "Why are you here!?" Risa retorted. "You guys no eachother since when does a nice boy know a devil like her." Eunjung said saying the thing everyone in the room wanted to know. Realising that Minho was in his diguise Risa spoke a lie "He is my adopted elder brother we arnt that close thats why no one knows we are realated an it will stay that way got it." Risa explained raisng her tone at the end.

"No way your related to that I feel sorry for you." - Jiyoen said to Minho. Annoyed at all the things getting said about Risa Bom lost it. "Stop it okay she hasnt done anythng to us in a while in fact in case you didnt notice she backed away infact the last thing she done to us was when Eunjung tried to hurt her an that was in retaltion so stop it okay." Bom said shocking everyone."Chill what the hell why are you sticking up for Risa?" Jay inquired as she entered the room sitting by Hyomin who was looking at her worried.

"Cause she is my girlfriend."

"WHAT!" Everyone in the room screamed annoying Risa "Yah shut up everyone she will explain later not now I have something important to talk about and Minho needs to hear this to and by the way Jay should take that medicine from the looks of things she is stressted and been in a bad fight she should be your first priority that and BEAST." Risa explained.

"BEAST please I bet your going to say they are back." - Siwon

"They are you bunch of idiots but your lucky all of you they are leaving in three weeks and im leaving with them "- Risa

"What no you are not are you forgeting that Yoseob left you that the Insiders helped you picked you up when you where down and made you part of their family you are not leaving us." - Minho

"Us you mean your part of the Insiders too?" - Jay

"Yes im the leader but that isnt important what is important is that Risa is not going back with those idiots." - Minho

"You dont have a say and as for the Insiders you call them family they dont even care if one of us is hurt or anything we are not family we put with eachother because we have to nothing more an as for yourself you cant even control us what a great leader." - Risa

"That may be true but no matter what we have always looked after eachother and you know it." - Minho

"Then look after me now I dont want to Yoseob is making me ive got three weeks and then im gone and there is nothing you can do about besides its not like I will be alone there ive got Morning musume and Buono I will be fine." - Risa

"You cant leave not after we have just became a couple." - Bom

"Sorry." - Risa

Three weeks later

Three weeks later and Risa had quit school and broke the big news to Janey. The insiders had became close to the Saberfangs and Bom and Risa tried to spend as much time together as possible.

At the air port

Risa arrived at the airport and met the memebers of beast the boared the plane.

"Goodbye Korea I will miss you." - Risa

TBC ...

Lol hope you liked it thanks for reading please comment