Chapter 15 - Unity

Gang Life

After Jay knows Minho is a leader of Insiders, she doesn't know how to face him anymore. But in the three weeks after Risa left with Yoseob, the two teams has meetings once in a while.

Jay was the one to first approach Minho after a week knowing that Minho is the Insiders leader.

*FLashback*

Jay: Minho...

Minho: *looked up from his desk* What is it?

Jay: (deep breath) You want to bring back Risa too right? away from BEAST?

Minho: (nodding) Yes, why?

Jay: Good. Then for the sake of our team, let's work together for once. Despite the past history of our elders.

Minho: (smile) Why not. I'm tired of all the fights anyway. What's in your mind?

And so Jay and Minho discussed upon the idea of having meetings once or twice a week to plan about getting Risa back.

=END FLASHBACK=

 

 

Jay came home from school and as the usual, Bom's sobbing greets her upon opening the door.

"Bommie, crying again?" Jay sat beside Bom and rubbing her back. Bom hugged Jay and continues to cry.

Ever since Risa left, Bom has been crying day and night when the members not with her. Or not sometimes when her tears gonna flow and the members in the house, she'd just excuse herself quietly and cry somewhere.

"Shhh... Bom, do you trust me?" Jay can feel Bom nodding on her chest,

"Good. Then trust me. I will be sure to get Risa back from BEAST." --Jay

Bom release the hug now looking seriously at Jay.

"Yah, don't look at me like that. I'll tell everything during meeting tonight alright. You trust me, don't you?" --Jay smiles.

 

Jiyeon enters the house silently. When she notice Bom and Jay at the living room, she suddenly get idea to scare them. She tip-toed approaching them.

"UNNI!!!" Jiyeon shouted while throwing herself hugging Jay from behind.

"WHO THE--- YAH PARK JIYEON! I'm so claiming medical fee from you when you get a job next time." Jay whines.

"You DOn't need to. Hyomin unni can treat you for free." Jiyeon said still hugging Jay.

"Eyy eyy..  I'm not that free to treat her everytime. Plus what am I gonna make for living if I keep treating her for free everytime you scare her? Do you know how expensive is heart attack medicine is?" -Hyomin

"See. You must be responsible for your own action, kiddo." Jay teased. Hearing that, Jiyeon pouted cutely.

"Oh yeah, send text to everyone. S.O.S meeting tonight. Gather here." --Jay

"Did I heard meeting?" Boram who came in with full hands of food asked with Soyeon behind her,

"Yeap. There'll be a meeting tonight.' Jiyeon answers.

"And why is it?" Soyeon butts in.

"(facing Soyeaon) You'll know tonight. (face Jiyeon) Make sure you call everyone here." Jay said and Jiyeon nodded.

 

 

 

 

NIGHT

"What's with the emergency?" Lee Joon asked, laying on the floor.

"Joon, there's a chair for you. SIT on the chair." --Boram. Joon lazily stands up and sit on the chair. but rested his head on the table.

 

*ding dong* door bell rings.

"I'll go get it." jiyeon volunteered and go get the door,

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!" --Jiyeon

Hearing Jiyeon shouted, all of them rushed to the door.

"Relax Jiyeon. I invited them here." Jay said to the members. Then she turned facing the Insiders.

"Come in." --Jay. When Minho passed by Jay, he smiled. Jay unconciously smiled back.

"Snap out, Both of you!" Shindong said hitting Minho. Jiyeon nudged Jay by the arm too.

"O-Ok.. Everyone is here? N-now let's start." --Jay announced.

"Jay, why are you stuttering?" Eunjung teased and giggled with the others.

Jay just ignored.

"Okay. The reason I group us two groups here is because we have the same mission. (shows slideshow - Risa's picture) Is to get Risa back." --Jay

"So this time, despite all history of our elders, we'll cooperate with each other to make this mission succeed." --Minho added. Now there is two presenters.

Standing so close to Minho, Jay's heart is beating very fast. 

"YAh, Jay unni is blushing!!" Jiyeon said. Hearing that, Minho blushed too.

"Yah, our leader too!" Sulli teased and they all laughed.

"AISH! SHUT UP! Let's continue." --Jay

"(clears throat) So With the expertise of Insiders to get inside stories from any gangs, and the amazing technologies the SaberFangs has, clearly we need each other's help. So..." --Minho

"So you're saying, we will team up with our enemy to get Risa back?" --Lee Joon asked

"Yeap. Risa and Bom is couple, Bom has been crying ever since Risa left. And same time, Insiders wants to get Risa away from BEAST. So I figured is best we join forces and go against BEAST since both teams wants Risa back." -- Jay

"Why must I team up with them?" --Shindong

"Do you want Risa to come back or not?" --Minho said sternly.

"Risa that kid has caused us alot of problems. With her gone, I'm happier" Shindong claimed.

"But we are a team. Risa is our team-mate even if she has attitude problem. How come the other team is willing to cooperate with us although Risa is not their team member but you don't even wanna care?" --Sulli argued

Soon the arguement becomes worst as SHindong pulled out his weapon.

Minho was very dissapointed by her own team. Jay steals glances of Minho.. Minho has a sad face. His smile was gone.

"Wow.. Own team mate fighting?" -- Jiyeon

"Looks like Insiders don't have what we have. Trust and faith towards each other." --Eunjung

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY?!!!" Jay stands on the table and yelled. Same time pulling Sulli back stopping her from fighting Shindong.

"Hey, LET GO OF ME!" Sulli struggles.

"JUST SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" Jay shouts and throws Sulli on her seat. SHindong unwillingly goes to sit also.

 Everybody kept quiet in their on seat. Then Jay get down from the table. When Jay and Minho's eyes met each other, Minho strikes a thankful smile. Jay smiled back at him and stood beside him.

"Good. Now everyone is settled?" --Jay

And so the meeting went on though still a little arguement coming between Insiders.

When the meeting ends, Jay sent the Insiders out from the door. Minho was walking behind everyone.

When Jay was about to close the door shut, suddenly something stopped it. 

Jay got shocked and opens just to find Minho staring back at her.

"AHEm! (clears throat)" --Jiyeon

Minho breaks his eye contact with Jay getting distracted by Jiyeon. Then he looked back to Jay and smiled.

"Thank you for stopping Sulli and SHindong earlier." 

JAy smiles back "No problem. We're now a team." 

 

 

 

 

Sulli was waiting for Minho while the others were far from her already. When Minho goes back to Sulli, theywalked together.

"Oppa, when are you gonna confess to Jay? She seems nice. Though she's scary when she's angry" --Sulli

Minho was quiet ad just smiled.

Then a girl with long, black, sliky straight her pass by them. That unknown girl caught Sulli's attention.

 

 

 

 

 

Jay and the rest having late snack while playing 'Twister' game. Their body is seriously tangled with one another like a knot. If seeing it from far, it'd be like spider web.. 

"right arm to red, left leg to blue? The heck, that's far!!" Boram complains. She is like a base holding the others on her back since she is the first player to start.

"I cant hold on anymore." Boram said and then collapsed causing everyone else to collapse on her.

"Oh my goodness. So tired." --Jay

"YAH! How long you girls want to lay on top of me? Get up!" Boram said while trying to push everyone off her back as now she is laying flat on the floor.

Everyone leaves the poor Boram's back.Now everyone able to relax.

"My poor Rambo." Soyeon said and wiped Boram's sweat.

 

 

 

"Wow. You girls worked out?" A voice said. They look to the owner of the voice.

They looked at her blankly and cannot recognise who is she.

"Erm.. Who are you?" jiyeon voiced out.

"Aigoo.. Although I left when I was young but I don't think I changed THAT much.." 

(Left young?)

(change that much?)

"KRYSTAL?" -all asked in unison.

The girl smiled. Had her arms spreaded wide, "That's me."

"Damn girl, you look so gorgeous." Jay commented and glomps Krystal. The others group hugged with her too.

 

They all alerted when suddenly a grenade breaks through the window.

"GRENADE!" Jay shouted the first to realise the grenade at the floor. Everyone hides behind the couch making the couch as a fort. 

They came out after they heard explosion but what surprise them most is the grenade bursts out confetti and a flying letter.

"To: Jeon Boram.. Call this number if you want to see your sister again?" Soyeon reads. Boram gets shocked mentioning her sister. Without much thinking, she just decided to call.

"Wait, what if it's prank. They just want to get our number?" --Jay stopped her.

"What if it's real? I won't be able to see my sister again." boram replied back making everyone speechless.

"On speaker." Soyeon said. When the other side picks up, Boram pressed the speaker button.

 

Boram: I'm Jeon Boram

(Guy voice) ; Well, well. I knew you'd call.

Boram: Cut the crap. What are you doing with my sister? -half panicking-

(Guy Voice): Ehehe.. You're panicking now aren't you? Do you know how brave your sister is?

(unknown voice): mmmm...mmmm...mmmmmm (panic)

(Guy voice) : Oh, shut up! Listen Jeon Boram, your sister is so brave that she dare to fight against us. 

Boram: Who are you anyway?

(Guy): I am Taka. 

 

Now Jay is texting Junho to find information about a guy named Taka.

Jay: *reading Junho's reply aloud* Taka. Full name Takashi Suzuhara. Leader of Henzaar. The most powerful gang in Japan. 

Everyone has their attention on Jay.

Taka: Well well.. You did some reasearch there. *giggles* Anyways, Death Unitz is in my hand.

Boram: Death Unitz is none of my business. 

Taka: *sly giggles* Are you sure? Death Unitz leader is Woo...Ram. Jeon...Woo....Ram...

Boram: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? MY SISTER WOULDN'T JOIN A MAFIA!! STOP LYING!!

Taka: wowowo.. my ears.. Join a mafia? AHAHA.. She created one. If you want to save her, come to XJK Motel now for further instruction. *hang up*

Boram: YAH YAH YAH!

 

Boram immediately takes her handbag . Soyeon grips her wrist.

"Eyy, you just gonna go like that? It's a motel for god sake." --Soyeon

"Yeah. Boram, do you know what the group do best? EVERYTHING! They rob, they , they film to tape and then publish their activities. They're all good at getting away from laws. Asking you to go to a motel, even a Pabo would know what is the "instruction". --Jay

In the end, because of Boram's determination to save her sister they went together. Just the girls. Except Bom. They sneak out without telling her since she is sleeping after few nights of becoming an owl with no sleep at all.

 

Boram enters the one and only room with open door. The whole motel seems abandoned or something. There's not even a receptionist.

"Jeon Wooram." Boram rushed to  untie the rope from her sister's mouth, leg and hands. While Jay and the rest unties the other.

"I can't believe now you're saving me." Zin mumbles in dissatisfaction when Jay unties the rope from , hands and legs.

Jay just ignored. 

"Come on, we gotta get outta here." Krystal said and was about to go out until the door closes revealing a gang of people in mask ganging up on them.

"Well well, Let the party begin." one of them who seem to be the leader said.

"You're Taka. I remember your voice." --Jay

"So what if you remember.." --Taka.

Then all the other guys begin to try catch each of them. Three guys as cameraman.

(Wait, 3 cameraman? We're all girls here. And here is a freaking MOTEL!! DAMN! --Jay)

Jay takes out her phone and type a message then sent.

"AHHH!" 

Jay stops at her track when one of them screams. "Damnit! GET yOUR HANDS OFF MY GIRLS YOU ERT!!" Jay shouted and charged at the guy who have his hand on Boram's shoulder pinning her against the wall while his other hands was gonna tear off her shirt.

Jay give that guy a strong kick in the . When the guy busy jumping around with his painful , Jay quickly pulled Boram away and they ran.

"GIRLS, TOWARDS THE EXIT!!" Jay shouted. The others tries their best to run to the exit. 

KRystal was the first to almost reach but suddenly one of the guys blocked her way and had his arms open, Krystal switched path and had to run around.

Jay had no choice but to fight face-to-face with the guys.

"Is no use. They're so muscular impossible Jay could fight them." --Jiyeon

"What should we do??" Soyeon panics. Just then someone knocks down the door and some guys came in knocking down the Henzaar members then hand-cuffed them.

"Police?" --Eunjung

"Hi, I'm not too late am I?" --Junho playfully saluted.

"Junho, Taecyeon, Siwon!! You guys just in time." Jay cheered giving the two a group hug happily.

 

 

They left the motel but they're just outside of it while the motel is gonna be knock down.

"Jeon Wooram, do you want to be a mafia that much? Didn't I say No?" --Boram

"But unni, you're a mafia. WHy can't I?" --Wooram

While the two sisters bickering, they rest sits on the floor waiting and same time make sure no one gets hurt. Though doubtingly they'll hurt each other,

"BECAUSE MY GRADE WERE BAD!! BUT YOUR GRADES WERE GOOD SINCE YOUNG! YOU CAN HAVE A GOOD FUTURE. JOINING MAFIA WILL RUIN IT! YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!!" --Boram

Wooram looked down on the ground. Then they all heard some sobs. Tears fell watering the sands.

"I copied." Wooram said in a low voice.

"Say what?" --Boram

"I SAID I COPIED! I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING WHEN I READ THE QUESTION. I COPIED! OR ELSE MY SCORE WOULD BE WORST THAN UNNI'S!! UNNI, YOU DID NOT COPY EVEN YOU DON'T KNOW THE ANSWER BUT I DID!" Wooram now crying aloud.

Boram was shocked. Then Boram pulled her sister into a hug.

"Because you have a useless unni, mum and dad had hopes on you. The stress is on you. Sorry." --Boram cries

"Eyy eyy, stop the drama or we'll be flooding this place with tears." Jay said in sarcasm.

"Right so one have bad result for being honest, another has good result by cheating? You two ARE sisters afterall." --Zin

"You know what, I had an idea but I get a feeling that Zin will be the first to protest." --Soyeon

Everyone looks at Soyeon with a (O.O?) look

"Let Death Unitz join us."  --Soyeon

"SAY WHAT? WHY? NO WAY!" --Zin

"I toldchu so." --Soyeon

"Soyeon is the smartest in our team. SHe knows what's best. Hear out her reason. I believe you'll agree later." --Jiyeon

"Well, Death Unitz is just three of you. And base on what happen today, you three are new and had no experience. Not to mention research. Boram on the other hand wants to take care of her sister for sure. So if Death Unitz join SaberFangs, Death Unitz can have infromations on who can be attacked and who cannot. Plus, Boram can look after her sister's welfare" --Soyeon explained. Unknowingly Death Unitz were nodding all the time

"So, agree?" --Eunjung

"And instead of that broken house of yours, you three can dorm with us. We have plenty of rooms." --Jay

"Can't decide? Let's vote. despite whatever happens previously, who agree Death Unitz to join us as a team?" --Soyeon

All of them raised their hands. 

"Unfair. Jiyeon raised two hands." --Wooram

"Can't you see I'm the driver here." --Jay

"See, we have like more than three votes. Death Unitz and SaberFangs will be a team now." --Soyeon

 

=================================

TBC

A/N: is this like a little..... Too Long??