Chapter 23

Gang Life

One early morning. I meant EARLY morning. The only long hair girl in that room of three wakes up the earliest. She streteches the curtain with both of her hands and opens the window. Took a deep breath and yelled her lungs out.

"WAHHHHHH HOKKAIDOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Oof-- Mwoya~~" She whines when she sees a pillow which hits her back of her head landed on the floor. 

They're in Hokkaido. It's Minho's idea. He said it's better to be in Hokkaido lodge near the beach as even if BEAST or Risa had a GPS device or tracker device, it'd be impossible to find Jay because there is no signal there. They stays at the same hotel that Bom and Death Unitz live in. It's been three days since they stay there and nothing happened so far. Which the members gets more and more anxious day by day.

"Yah PARK JIYEON! It's 5A.M in the morning!" scolded Jay; also the one who launched the 'rocket pillow' with her eyes closed. Jay now laying on her belly while hugging another pillow.

Jiyeon suddenly ran and launched herself to Jay "Yah! Wake up! OR are you gonna be another Eunjung unni?" she sat on Jay's back.

Feeling the heavy load on her back suddenly "Yah this kid. Get off me" she turned around forcefully making Jiyeon fall on the bed beside her.

"AIsh! Why are you so hyper today? It's only 5AM. Let me sleep alright?Unf--" Jay said and hug her pillow, closing her eyes and ignoring Jiyeon.

All the sudden Jiyeon felt her eyes burning. Tears filling her eyes bluring her vision and her nose feels runny. Her heart feels pain too. She hangs her head low and lets the tears flows quietly without letting out a sob.

"why she silent all the suddden?" Jay thought and feel the weird atmosphere. She knows Jiyeon isn't the type to give up easily but a sudden silent is always not a good thing from Jiyeon. Jay turned to her other side and sees Jiyeon sitting there beside her on the bed, her head hanging low. A soft sob escaped from the other girl but loud enough for Jay to hear.

 Jay got shocked. "Yah, .. " Jay sat up immediately now wide awake. "Why are you crying all the sudden?" Jiyeon shook her head. 

"Pabo. Just because I want to sleep more, you cried?" Jay tries to joke though she knows the real reason Jiyeon cries suddenly.

[Jay thought: She must have been worried ever since that letter from Risa. Actually they all are. Last night I heard few of them carrying out a meeting without me, Eunjung and Jiyeon discussing about guarding me wherever I go. Even last night, I heard Eunjung and Jiyeon sobbing. The whole community was so dark. Even if they're laughing, I could tell is fake.]

"I'm........ scared." Jiyeon mumbles.

"Pabo. I'll be fine." Jay forced a smile. She's afraid to die but she doesn't want others to worry her so she'll always try to cheer them up when they're worrying about her safety.

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" Jay shocked by Jiyeon's sudden outburst. She just kept quiet and wait for Jiyeon to continue her sentence. 

"You don't think I don't know. I know you better than anyone else. You always tries to cheer us up. But your here (pointing to her own heart) is scared as we do." (sob)

"Ji- Jiyeon-ah. I can't do anything else. No one can. And no one knows when is BEAST coming to kill me. We are in Hokkaido but... Eventually they'll get to know where we are and .........."

"SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! PROMISE ME!" Jiyeon suddenly turned serious. "WHat?....."  Jay is blur by that sudden seriousness. "that ....YOU WILL LIVE WITH US FOR A LONG TIME!"

Jay hugs Jiyeon and calms her down. "Though I can't promise I can live for a long time. But I promise I'll try not to die fast." Jiyeon hugged back.

Suddenly Jiyeon release the hug, "Let's go." she proposed and holds Jay's hand as she got off the bed.

"Go? Where?"

"It's been a long time since we hang out at the beach. " Understanding what Jiyeon wants, Jay just follows. They didn't bring any weapons and just left a note for Eunjung who is sitll sleeping. To prevent them sounding the fire alarm for no reason.

-----

 

At the dawn morning, two girls walking hand in hand feeling the breeze of the awesome morning wind and the whispers of the wave.

The two sat on the sandy beach and stretches their legs long so the woves that comes to them would wash their feet.

"Brrrrrr~ Cold~"  Jay says when the first wave made contact with her feet.

"Hey, remember when we first time goes to a beach?" Jiyeon asked while smiling and looking at the wave.

"Hell I do. It was bitter sweet. We had to get injection after we played all day in the water." Jay said remembering that moment.

 

Flashback

Childrens laughters could be heard echao-ing the area.

There are two girls chasing each other. One hiding behind a tree;peeping another one trying to get her hands on the one hiding.

On the grassy field under another shady tree, lies a girl munching popcorn and another practicing her martial art skills.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, let's go to the beach." The one hiding behind a tree suggested. 

"Oh? Beach? Where is it, Jay?" the 4 years old Jiyeon excitedly asked.

"Follow me~" the four years old Jay said and pulled Jiyeon with her wrist. 

They played at the beach on got themself all wet  They are too focus on playing and didn't realise the sun has set. 

When the two girls got home all soaking wet, they got scolded by their parents.

The next day, both caught a cold and had to go to the clinic for injections. The two girls hold each others hand on one hand and the other begging their parents.

"Mummy, pweesh~ I don't want an injection"

"The don't get sick next time." The eight year old Bom teased.

End flashback

 

 

"Yah, we're not gonna get sick by soaking our feet in the water right?" Jay suddenly asked nervously.

Jiyeon giggled " of course not. If we can get sick just by soaking our feet, hospitals will be very busy already."

"I guess you're right." Jay giggles at her own foolish question. Then the sun rises. They'e admiring the sun until some sounds coming from above.

"A helicopter?"

Both Jiyeon and Jay caught in  alert when they sees the word stated on the body of the helicopter.

"BEAST" Jay muttered. Then she sees few person coming down like a SWAT team from a string with weapons in their hands.

"Jiyeon, run."

"What? I ain't leaving you here." 

"RUN! You know they're here for me. GO!"

"NEVER!" Jiyeon shouted and took out her spare blade from her pocket.

"Yah! Didn't you say no weapons at the beach?" 

"I did. But as a warrior, a spare weapon is a must in case of emergency like this." Jiyeon said and clashes sword with the mens.

------

 

Eunjung finally woke up from her beauty sleep. She sees two empty beds and feels anxious and panic She reached for a hammer under the bed and was about to break the emergency alarm until she sees a small note that Jiyeon left for her,

Jjungie, Jay and I will take a walk at the beach for awhile. If you happen to wake up and see this note before we came home that is. keke. No worries k. muax~

                                      -Jiyeonie-

 

"Aish I nearly sounded the alarm." Eunjung smiled learning that the two is safe. 

Suddenly there are knocks on the door. Eunjung went to open it and sees Wooram and Boram

"Where is...." --Boram asked while trying to catch her breath. "Jay?" Wooram continued for her sister/

"She' went to the beach with Jiyeon." EUnjung answered casually.

"WHAT? They're in danger! We saw BEAST helicopter there and dropped of some mens." Wooram said panickly.

"SAY WHAT?! GATHER EVERYONE! NOW!" EUnjung panics as well.