Let's go back in time

Gang Life

-The present-

"Herself??" Risa raised an eyebrow.

"Well, guess I should tell you by now. You two, bring Reina and Jay here. Now." She ordered two mens to do the task.

Risa is dying of curiouslity in her but atleast now she get to meet Reina and Jay.

After a while the two men come back with Reina and Jay both blindfolded.

"Take off their blindfolds." Mami ordered and the mens obeyed.

"Risa? What are you doing here?" Jay questioned.

"What do I LOOK like I'm doing here? Trying to get you away from them ofcourse."

"Cut the crap. Now that you three is here, I can tell what I knew and you two be my ear-witness." Mami said.

"I knew this because I found dad's journal not long ago." Mami started. And then she began telling the story she knew.

 

-The past-

In a nice room in a mansion, two new-parents adoring their newborn. Until when that night is a full moon, the moonlight shines on the baby's face for a few seconds.

"The moon is beautiful" the mother said while looking up to the moon.

"It sure is." said the father and hugging her wife, thankful for everything.

"OUCH!" the mother yelped in pain suddenly, her baby just bit her. The mark on her wrist looked like a snake bite and it's bleeding.

"Snake bite? from Risa?" the father is shocked.

 

When Risa is three years old.......

Risa crawled under the table to hide from the other babies in the day-care. They're playing hide-and-sick. One of the caretaker sweeps the floor and she got no strength to carry the sofa. Seeing this, RIsa crawled behind the sofa silently and carry it with just holding the corner and lift it up like it's a piece of paper above her head. She laughed proudly. But the rest is shocked.

The caretaker refuse to take care of Risa anymore.and told Papa Yang and Mama Yang what happened.

"I have knew Risa is no ordinary kid but I didn't know it will be this serious." Papa Yang sighed while driving.

"What if we find 'him'."

"'Him'?"

"Yes, 'Him." In fact, he was the one who told us Risa won't be like any normal kid. We just don't believe him. But at this rate, it's real. Maybe he knows what to do."

After the cuple discussed, they find that's the best idea for now. The fortune-teller that said "Your daughter will be a special person." to the couple.

The next day. Risa's dad, and Yoseob brings Risa to a place in a jungle to seek help from the master.

At a river bank, where a grandfather is fishing, the couple approached nervously with Risa in the mother's arm.

"Master  Roshi..." Papa Yang said. The old man turned around. "It's you." then he switched his gaze to Risa who is sleeping.

"Looks like she had shown herability." Master Roshi commented.

"You knew about Risa before she is born. Please help us make our baby normal!"

Master ROshi took the family into his lodge. He drew and alchemy circle in the middle of the lodge and put RIsa in the middle of the alchemy.

After some chants, a faint figure of a creature appear and only Master Roshi could see it.\

Then he climbs his bookshel and took a book entitled "Serpant-Pedia" and flips the page Qilez

 

 

After he reads and understand the contents, he turned to the couple.

"There is a way to seal it, but it'll only control the serpant not to take over your daughter's body, it's ability is uncontrollable."

He then does some weird rituals. After he is done, he handed a box and a key to the couple.

"Make sure Risa don't open this box. Or else, the serpant will be awaken. And that time, Risa will be uncontrollable beast.. Just like The Hulk. Unless she could tame it, then it will be her pet, companion and weapon."

 

 

Back To The Present

"YOU MEAN THERE IS A BEAST IN YOUR SISTER'S BODY?!!!!!"  both Jay and Reina shriked in shock unanimously.