Chapter 2 meeting the insiders

Gang Life

Chap 2

The insiders

Location : school

Next day

"Its the F5!" Students screamed high enough to burst someones ear drums.A swarm of students gathered roun them shouting things like "Jay marry me!" and "Be my girlfriend!" and there right at the back on the crowd stood a girl with black thick rimed glasses that covered half her face shaking her head at how stupid people really are.

The girl walked away from the crowd of bafoons entering her class room only to notice she was the only one in it.She sat down at her desk blowing her fringe from her glasses showing her piercing brown orbs that could melt a persons soul."Im so bored!" The girl whined slamming her head against her desk."You know you shoudnt do that?" Minho says as he enters the class room chuckling at the girl before him."Who cares its not like I matter in this damned school." She replied glaring at Minho "You may not matter in this school but you do outside I mean I cant have my best fighter injured just because she slammed her head against the desk and remember act weak in school Risa I cant have you blowing are cover I would like to avoid world war three." Minho explained leaving to go to his own classroom before the bell rings.

Five minutes later the bell rang signalling for every student to get to class before there late and get detention.Risa took out her books from her bag placing them on her desk opening them ignoring the teasing the started when the others came in.Her fists were clenched as turned each page trying hard to control her temper before she beat everyone of them to a pulp."They dont know how lucky they are." She mumbled as the bored looking teacher came strolling into the room writing random things on the board that had someting to do with bodily functions which made the immature people of the class laugh.

As the first to classes ended it was time for break which ment that it was time for the daily meet up at the rooftop with the others.Risa headed there right away but just as she was going up the stairs a voice stopped her.

"Why do always go up there at break?" The voice asked curiou.Risa spinned around on the stairs to face the owner of the voice."Stalker much." She replied only getting a chuckle in repsonce "Now if you excuse me Miss Park Bom." Risa said facing her orignal direction "How did you know that it was me?" Bom asked "I can hear stupidity in your voice and your the only person on the school that has a voice like that." Risa said running up the steps leaving a angry Bom at the bottom of the stairs.

Risa opened the door to the roof to be met with Mir's giant face right infront of hers scaring her and making a slapping sound echo through the once laughter filled air."Oh My Mary and Joseph are you trying to give me a heart attack!" Risa screamed while Mir ran towards Shindong who started to nurse his cheek."Now shall we get to bussiness?" Minho asked as he noticed everyone was at the rooftop.Everyone at the rooftop just gave slight yers to Minho and Minho signalled for Risa to close the door.

"Okay so Sulli you start." - Minho

"Well you see I was getting bullied yesterday an -" - Sulli

"WHAT WHO DONE IT I WILL KILL THEM I WILL RIP THERE THROATS OUT!" - Shindong

"Keep your voice low Jessica is sleeping do you want unleash hellsica." - Sooyoung

"Okay sorry but who did it ? " - Shindong

"Listen to the rest an you will know anyway as I was saying I was getting bullied by these big s yesterday and the girls from Saberfangs came and helped me and get this the bullies havnt been in school today at all rumors have been saying they where kicked out of school because Hyomin shown a video to head teacher can you believe it there all about justice in school to because they dont know who we are an outside there trying to kill us!" - Sulli

"I dont get treated differently im getting stalked by Bom in and out school." - Risa

"What do you mean?" - Narsha

"She has been following me ever since our teacher asked us to clean the room after school together." - Risa

"Weird mabye she likes you." - Mir

"Hahaha enough we will all talk later at the club Mblaq my father and his friend will meet us there now lets get to class." - Minho

Nightime

Location : Club Mblaq

The music burst round every inch if the club and people where dancing around drunk and there behind the bar stood Sulli making drinks for customers while the others sat infront of her sipping there just made drinks.All of a sudden a hand was placed ontop of Minho's shoulder startling him."Relax my boy its only me." Joon whispered into his sons ear making Minho relax into his touch."You shoudnt scare your boy Joonie!" Thunder said jumping out from behind Joon teasing him by calling him Joonie and pinching his cheeks."YAH!" And with that Joon was chasing Thunder around the club bashing into people and pushing them to the cold ground."Your father acts more like a teenager than you do Minho." Narsha and Mir teased jumping onto Minho's back singing into his ears only to be chased around like Thunder.

"Such children I will be leaving Sulli remeber to tell them why sleeping beauty and energetic girl coudnt come." - Risa

"Okay no problem." - Sulli

Risa left the club with a growling belly so she headed to her favourite place for food at this time of night Food food and more food. (A/N : Coudnt think of a name lol) The night was cold and the sky was darker than black bright yellow stars shone down from the sky the perfect night indeed.As she got to Food food and more food she noticed a shadow that wasnt hers following her."You know I really am getting tired of you following me every where I go." Risa said flipping her brown curled hair away from her face."Im not its interesting besides they say keep your friends close and your enimes closer im only following that saying." Bom said coming out from the shadows."ahh but they also dont judge a book by its cover or in my covers your only following me because you want to kill me because of something that happaned in the past your gangs motto is kill those that deserve to be killed you will be going against that if you kill me well try we both know you cant touch this." Risa explained doing a short little dance while steam looked like it could come from Bom's ear she chuckled at this she loved the way she made Bom speechless."Cat got your tounge?" She questioned a mocking tone could be heard coming from her voice.

Bom looked at her a black aura surrondeing her then she pounced.

Back at the club

"So why coudnt Sooyoung and Jessica come tonight?" - Joon

"Ahhh well Jessica's parents wanted to meet Sooyoung." - Sulli

"Ahh meeting the parents lucky Sooyoung." - Narsha

"IthinktheonlythingtheywillhateishowmuchSooyoungeatsaahaha." - Mir

"What?"-Everyone

"I said the only thing they will hate is how much she eats." - Mir

"Ohhh slow down next time." - Narsha

"Yer or me and Joon will give u a wedgie." - Thunder

"Oooooh im soooooo scared." - Mir

Joon and Thunders eyes met a smirk appeared on both of there faces the two of them stood up from there seats grabbing Mir by the sweat collar of his shirt lifting him up from his seat.Taking his underwear in there hands and pulling it as hard as they could while Mir tried to get free from thre grasp his face went bright red at the pain.They let him go making him fall to the ground holding his lower body in pain."Next time dont be sarcastic Mir." Minho said as he sat down besides Sulli after going to the little boys room.

"Okay I understand now."

TBC ...

A/N : Sorry its short I have homework and my mum keeps so off to homework I go this is the first time I am writing in here I hope you liked it anyway thanks for reading please comment ahahaha

Bye guys =)