Chapter 32

Gang Life

A?N: Plot holes plot holes everywhere damn AKB0048 why leave so many questions behind they best make a third season.

 

"God dammit where has she gone?"

"Beats me."

"Why arnt you bothered she is your girlfriend and she said she will leave the gang."

"Because she lost her temper thats all its expected since you are only focused on Jay not Reina."

"Well she is my girlfriend of course I'm going to be concered more for her than Reina besides I dont even know Reina."

"Did you ever take the time to?"

"No."

"Then there you go Risa told me about their childhood together with everyone before her parents died."

"And?"

"I thought you were close to Risa."

"I thought so to but these past weeks shown I know nothing."

"None of this should be important right now we need to find out where she is and what the box is for and why Mami needs it."

"Agreed."

Back to Risa

"YOU MEAN THERE IS A SNAKE IN YOUR SISTERS BODY!?" Both Jay and Reina shriked in shock unanimously. Risa was speechless and her body stiff. "Do you know who your sister is?" Asked Risa getting back to her feet. "No but all I need to do is look for the sign on her body and I will know." Mami replied. "Why do you need the box now?" Questioned Risa.

"I got a message from the man mentioned in my fathers diary thats all you need to know now leave." Risa scowled but decided not to argue and she wasnt going to reavel her identiy anytime soon but before she left she said one thing. "You brother Yoesob ...... he is dead." She left the DA hideout. Mami fell to her knees tears ran down her face. Her brother her elder brother who she loved dearly was dead. She hadnt heard from him in years.

Risa left the hideout feeling guilty. She couldnt save them all she could done was get information and even then that wasnt enough. Not being able to think of a solution for anything she decided to go to the Boltz hideout and try some things to jog her memories.

Arriving at the hideout she avoided Bom and Minho who were sitting with the rest of the gang discussising how to get Reina and Jay back. She went up the steps trying to be as silent as possible but unlucky for her she tripped causing a loud banging sound to echo through the entire hideout. She mentally cursed herself and ran up the steps before anyone came to check. Quickly she ran into the room that was made for her and began to rummage through everything and anything that she owned.

After what seem hours Risa gave up and thrown what ever that was in her possension at the time against the wall and screamed. "You know you shouldnt do that right?" Asked Bom as she came inside the room her arms crossed and her eyebrows raised. "You do know that you should knock before you enter right?" Risa questioneed sarcastically laying down on the floor. "Didnt know I had to aish I feel hurt how could you." Bom replied playfully laying down next to Risa. "So when did you get back?"

"A while back didnt you hear the loud bang?"

"Yer but we just something fell."

"Yer something did me up the steps."

"Idiot."

"Corn addict."

"Anyway any luck on the hole kidnapping thing."

"Sort of but I need to keep it to myself for now."

"Why are you here anyway?"

"Trying to jog my memory but it seems it doesnt want to run my way."

"Crap joke by the way but what makes you think these things will make your memory comeback?"

"Nice to know you love me an I dont know sentimental value but now that I think about it none of this stuff is from when I lived in japan the only thing I can think of that might help is Minzy and CL."

"Why them?"

"Because they are the only people that are here from Japan other than Reina and Big Bang but they are out of the question since they have recently went to America for one of their friends birthdays."

"Okay I will call them over later we dont have many days left by the way."

"I know."

With Jay and Reina

Jay sat on the ground leaning against the wall many thoughts and questions running through her head. "Why did Risa ask if Mami knew her sister?" Asked Jay lookig at Reina questioningly as she trying to free herself from the rope that bound her hands. "Need to know." Replied Reina trying to stand up but with her feet bound she continuasly fell over. "Well I think I need to know after all I have been kidnapped for it!" Shouted Jay her anger buliding up as she couldnt get answers or free her hands. "Well Risa is Mami's sister thats all you need to know." Said Reina. "And the box you should know to right?"

"Actually I dont know anything."

TBC <<<<>>>>

Spelling mistakes coz aff is being weird an wont spell check