Chapter 21

Gang Life

A/N: KARA's Solo debut first stage by Han Seungyeon titled Guilty. Amazing power vocal is expected. Check out her first stage on Music Core. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4SkupaNnFHA

 

CHAPTER 21

 

"WHAT?! JIYEON BEEN KIDNAPPED?!" Jay screamed in shock on top of her lungs when Eunjung told the group that three of their friends been kidnapped.

"SULLI TOO? Who kidnapped them?" Krystal asked gritting her teeth.

"R-Risa" Eunjung hesitantly mumbled.

"WHAT? RISA?! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!" Minho shouted when he heard the name.

"This is ridiculous! Our Risa, Bom's girlfriend kidnapped our own members? What is going in to this world?" Jay mumbled.

Then, someone rushed into the house. She collapsed but Krystal manage to catch her.

"S-Sulli? Were'nt you been kidnapped?" Krystal asked. Half happy that Sulli infront of her now.

"I was. But Risa let me out. She wants me pass a message to both teams." Sulli said and begin telling the message.

 

 

"THAT SON OF A B**CH!!!" Jay cursed angrily and punched the wall with her fist.

"HEy, no cursing remember?" Eunjung warned.

"Eunjung-ah, can't blame Jay. Our Jiyeon is in their hands too. Who knows what may happen." Hyomin said.

Hearing Hyomin said that, Jay broke down and cried. Minho and others were shocked when they see this side of Jay. Minho reached and pulled Jay into a hug. Jay hugged Minho and cries. 

"Yah, Jay. Minho is Krystal's boyfriend. How can you hug him and cry?" Eunjung asked. That's when Jay realised she shouldn't do that and pulled away.

"Minho, you should be hugging KRystal, not Jay." Eunjung said again to Minho. Minho ignored and just looked at Jay. Jay sobbed and held back her tears and said to Minho "Eunjung is right. You should be hugging Krystal."

Hyomin on the side rolled her eyes. "Geez, are you two really that stupid?" she asked. The rest looked at her curiously.

"It's so obvious that Krystal and Minho is just faking their relationship." Hyomin added.

"Hyomin-a, what are you crapping about? Hw can they be fake?" Eunjung questioned.

Hyomin sighed and then answered, "Look, when Krystal and Minho is with us, they acted sweet together like real couple. But once they out of our sight, they break all their sweetness. Which means they are only bestfriends or close friends. Besides, Krystal and Jay both broke down nearly the same time but Minho reached for Jay first. And Krystal reached for Sulli. It's so obvious." 

Everyone had their mouths open wide at Hyomin's speech. She sound like a relationship professional at that time.

Minho and Jay looked at each other. Then Jay shrugs it off. Now she just wants to focus on saving her bestfriend and Eunjung's girlfriend.

 

 

 

Few days after that, Sulli take them to the mansion for a rescue mission. They hide behind a bush to check before rushing in.

"North, no guards. Coast clear." Eunjung announced.

"East. Clear." Minho announced.

"West. Clear. No enemies in sight." Krystal announced.

"South clear." Sull announced.

"Ok. LEt's roll!" Jay said and everyone enters the mansion.

"That's strange. How come no guards here? Ssul, where is the dungeon?" Jay asked. 

"This way." Sulli leads everyone in. As they steps down the stairs, they heard someone crying.

"STop." Jay whispered and stopped the rest. She had her index finger on her own lips indicating everyone to be quiet to hearthe sound.

"Yah, that sounds like JIyeon." Eunjung recognised her girlfriend's crying sound. Jay nods and all moved forward. As they approach the last step, they see a girl kneeling beside a body of a plump guy crying.

"J-Jiyeon?" JAy voiced. They girl who were kneeling, now ran towards Jay and hugged her while crying.

"Shhh~ What happened?" Jay coax her bestfriend.

"Risa... Risa killed Shindong..." Jiyeon said while crying. The members are all shocked. 

"Wait. What is that?" Minho pointed at an envelope. Eunjung takes it and opened it.

"It's a note." Eunjung said and begins to read.

 

To: Saberfangs & Insiders members

I'm sorry. I've tried to stop them. Tell Jiyeon I'm sorry. Guys, I'm sorry for everything. I want you guys to know it is not my will for doing these things. 

P/S: BEAST next target is Jay

~From: Risa~

 

 

 

They left the mansion. And went home. They told the rest of the members during a meeting and showed them the note.

Now everyone worriedly looked at Jay. JAy saw their expression and knew they are worried because of Risa's warning.

"Hey, no biggie. Jiyeon, Eunjung and I are the three best warriors in SaberFangs. Risa will not be able to lay her hands on me." Jay said trying to cheer the groups up. Obviously failed.

 

 

 

 

That night, Jay can't fall asleep. There were many things going on in her mind. Especially the note from Risa they faound beside Shindong's body. And what Sulli told them. Just to save BUONO and MORNING MUSUME, Risa is willing to kill her own member? WHat has the world turned in to? ANd somehow she is glad that this situation never happened between the members of SaberFangs.

"Can't sleep?" a voice suddenly said from behind Jay making Jay snapped out from her thought. Jay looked back to see who is it. 

"Ah.. Minho. Yeah. A lot has been going on in my mind right now." Jay said and forced a smile.

"Don't force it. It's ugly." Minho suddenly said.

"Mwo?"

"The smile. It's obvious that you forced it out. I more like to see your sincere smile that comes from the heart." Minho said looking into Jay's eyes seriously.

Minho leaned forward slowly. Jay's heart is thumping like a crazy kangaroo and feel like is gonna jump out from the chest anytime.  She also feelsher face burning up. Just before she know it, she feels a pair of lips captured hers. The moment was perfect as the moonlight shines on them as if the moon blessed on their relationship.

Then Minho pulled away a little and said, "Jay, will you be my girlfriend?I don't know why nor when but my heart and mind is just filled with you."

"But I don't know till when I can be with you." (She meant BEAST is gonna kill her next)

"no worries. I will protect you. I WILL NOT LET BEAST LAY THEIR HANDS ON MY GIRLFRIEND!" minho suddenly shouted the last sentence.

"Yah! Were you trying to wake other's up?" Jay pulled his wrist stopping him. Minho just smiled.

"Give me a chance to protect you." Minho confessed again. Seeing Minho's sincerity, JAy nodded. Minho pulled her into a hug.

"YAYS! CHUKAHAE!!!" Suddenly a bunch maniacs came out from wherever and cheered.

"Yah! Were you guys peeping all this while?" Jay questioned.

"From the (imitates Minho's determined look) 'I will not let BEAST lay their hands on my girlfriend'.. We were here." Jiyeon said proudly. Eunjung giggled at Jiyeon's imitation.

"Not only Minho will protect you. We will all join forces to protect you too." Sulli declared.

Jay smiled to them. "Thanks, guys. If I manage to survive this round, we'll spend longer in Hokkaido with Death Unitz." 

===============================

A/N: Comments are loved. *shoots* For some reason, I wish I can kill Yoseob... Zzzzz