2999 times

Gang Life

A/N: I'm addicted to SHINee's Dream Girl.. , T-ara's Bunny Style..and D-UNIT's latest song: Talk To My Face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vhxjEXDAy6s

 

If it's not for Risa stopping her, Reina would have fight the DA and Scandal members already.

"Geez, I swear if she didn't stop me I would have killed them in my hands already." Reina hissed in anger. One of Risa's arm is over her shoulder while another is over Bom's.

"Oh, Shut up Reina. If it weren't for Risa, I would have went back to the hideout already. They took Risa to SaberFangs ward

--

 

It's been three days and Risa is still sleeping in the hospital ward... While Risa is soundly asleep, her two girlfriends were quarelling whenever they meet.

Well, who can blame them.. they both love Risa..

''Geez, you two quarreling again." Jay enters the ward with a vase that has some fresh flowers and beside her is her boyfriend Minho.

"It's none of your business. You don't have to fight for Minho." Reina hissed.

"Excuse me. Well, if that's the case, make Risa as your trophy. Fight it out without weapons and whoever wins gets full privilegde of RIsa." Jay unintentionally suggested it and no she wasn't serious about it.

Bom and Reina stared intensely at each other before look away to opposite directions.

"I'm outta here." Bom said and walks off. Jay shook her head and sighed.

"Baby, don't be disturbed by Risa's problem. I believe they can sort it out by themselves." Minho said and flashed an assuring smile. Jay smiled back.

 

 

Jay is on duty to watch Jay tonight. But Minho insisted to accompany her with the excuse "I can't live a day without you"

Minho and Jay sits on a couch. They were moon gazing in the ward. Jay have her head resting on Minho's shoulder and both holding hands, enjoying each other's presence.

Minho locks gaze with Jay's and slowly he leans in. Jay closes her eyes and puttered her lips. But before their lips could meet, something hit Minho's head.

"OUCH!" Minho looked behind him in anger and sees Risa woke up sitting on her bed chuckling.

"Oppa! This is my ward. Go get a room. There's a hotel across the street few blocks away from here."

Jay blushed madly at Risa's inconciderate words.

Minho attacked Risa and tickles her on the wrong spot. "Owww"

"Oppa, get off Risa or else Bom eonni will kill me." Jay rushed to Risa and pulls Minho off the bed. Risa looks around her room as if she is searching for something.

"If you're looking for Bom and Reina, you'll get to see them outside the window." Minho said.

Curiously with the help of Minho and Jay, Risa make her way to the window. Only to see two laser light launhed from below, flew up to the sky and clashing with each other occasionally.

"W-Why are they fighting to this extend?"

"To fight for you." --JAy.

 

"HaiYah!" Reina launched a rocket punch from above Bom. Bom crashed to the ground.

"I win !" Reina said.

---

"Geez seriously, I can't believe you suggested that. Now look what happen to Bom." RIsa fires to JAy while helps the nurse to bandage Bom's broken arm.

"I can't believe they actually id it for real." Jay fired back.

"Geez.. i have enough things to worry about. now I even have to worry aboutmy dream girl getting hurt because of me. " -Risa

Stunned by the word "Dream Girl" thatcame out from Risa's mouth, Reina turned gloomy. She hung her head low.

"your dream girl.... It's not me, right?" Reina  sobbed away.

"What are you talking about? I only think of you as a friend. Sister-like-friend." Risa shocked by Reina's question blurted out a hurting fact to Reina. Everyone shocked when Reina dashed out from the hospital without a warning.

"REINA!!!" Jay shouted but Reina didnt even bother to look back.

*groong grooung* they turned to look for the source of the sound.

"Haiz... It's your mess but I have to go get her... " Minho complained.

"Oppa, girl-to-girl she'll listen better. Let me go." Jay said. Minho dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed.  A smile creep on Jay's face.

"Thanks,oppa. Love you!" Jay pecks on Minho's cheek before dashing out from the room and chase after Reina.

-----

After manage to catch up with the older girl, Jay keep repeating her words but it seems like the older girl doesn't even listen.

"For the 2999 TIMES..... STOP YOUR CHILDISHNESS!! SheesH!" Jay lost her temper. She shocked when Reina turns around and face her with tears.

All the sudden, the tears from heaven pours heavily on the two enemy-friend at the bus stop.

"You wouldn't understand. So stop acting like you care!! We're enemies! You hate me, and I hate you. SO go away!" Reina pushed Jay to a distance.

"What the hell are you talking about! I hate you but I still cares! Because WE ARE A TEAM!" Jay yelled the last word.

Suddenly a brake shrieked and few mens grabbed hold of the two. "Hey, who the hell are you, what do you want from us?" Jay struggled and so is Reina.

But those few guys are too strong, easily the mens forced the two girls into the black van.

 

 

"Where am I? Eww.. It stinks." Jay complained. She is sitting on a chair and blindfolded, hands and legs are tied.

"Stop complaining! You were a good fighter isn't it? Now try fight us now."

"I know that voice. You're a member of DA!" Reina shouted.

"Well, great memory you got there." a DA member said sarcasticly.

"What do you want from us?" Jay questioned.

"Something that belongs to me but was stolen by Risa's parents"

 

 

 

--------

Next Day...

Wooram checked the letter box. She checks the letter one by one. "Bills, bills, bills, flyers, bills.... What the hell is this?" She opened a weird looking letter and read it's contents. HEr eyes widened in shock. She quickly ran into the house to break the news.

Wooram rushed into the house banging Zin and Ujin along the way.. "Yah!" Ujin shouted but Wooram did not turned back. Feeling strange, ZIn and Ujin decided to follow behind her.

"GUYS, Reina and Jay ......... (panting) has been abducted!!" Wooram struggles to catch her breathe. Her sister pass her a drink while wiping off her sweats.

"Relax Wooram-ah. Drink slowly." Boram said as she sees her sister gulping down the glass of water she passed to her.

Shocked, Minho stood up from his seat in surprise.

"Fantastic.. Just when Risa just discharged today and now someone been abducted. Can this life be more peaceful?" Jessica rolled her eyes.

Wooram showed Minho the letter. As Minho reads, his expression gets angrier and angrier. "Damn SCANDAL! They'll pay for it if they ever hurt my girlfriend!" Minho clenched his fist.

Bom took the letter from Minho, "It says here Mami wants back the thing stolen from her family by Risa's parents. We only have 7 days to find it or else, two dead bodies will be delivered to us." Bom eyed her girlfriend to check her expression.

"WHat?! How do i know what is the thing she meant?" On the other side, was Jay's three bestfriends listening to what Bom said. Jiyeon feel her eyes burning up, and so is Hyomin and EUnjung. They shocked with what they just heard.

"Well, good news, there's a picture attached to it. Seems like it's an ancient stuff." Bom said and put a piece of picture on the table. Everyone gathers around and look at it.

 

"Where did I see this thing before?" Risa questioned herself.

Everyone shocked when suddenly Minho grabbed Risa's collar, "Remember it. Jay's life depends on it!"

"Okay. I will try my best to remember it but it was too long and I only seen it once. My parents till the day they died have not mention anything about it to me. All I know was the name." Risa said. Minho loosen his grip.

"What's it's name?" Jiyeon asked panickly.

After some thights, Risa muttered. "The Charm of Nightmare."

Hyomin shivers hearing the name, "Even the name sounds creepy."

"Mental breakdown really. Jungie, will Jay really be alright?" Jiyeon hugged her grilfriend while crying on her shoulder. She couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Don't worry. Jay is one of the Ice Warrior. She'll be fine." Krystal tries to ease Jiyeon's worries but clearly although Jiyeon smiled to her, she knows Jiyeon's heart still doubting about it.

(Risa is the only one can save Jay. If even she don't know where to find this thing, who else can save Jay?) -Everyone thought the same.

Possible, still in your old house?" Bom asked.

Risa shook her head. "Impossible. It was demolished already. If it's there, the contractor would have found it already."

"I order you to think of wherever possible your parents could hide this artifact and list it all out in a paper. We'll go treasure hunting!" Minho ordered strictly. Risa gulped and nodded.

===========

A/N: ALRIGHT! Assignemnt next cs due date this week. 

-Risa is discharged! (YAYS!)

-Jay and Reina is abducted by SCANDAL! (Oh No!)

- The only one can save the two is Risa (Counting on you Risa..><)

- But she got vague memory of that thing. (Oh god no)