Chapter 3 - Jay's crush is......

Gang Life

 

Class

“HYOMIN AHHHHH!!!!!” Jay screamed on top of her lungs.

“What? What happened? Earthquake? War? Fire? What??” Hyomin came rushing to the class from the P.E. Store room just beside the classroom.

“What the heck did you do here? Did a tornado landed at your place?” Jay points at Hyomin’s table that is filled with bits of papers and corns on the floor. “Do you know if Eunjung sees this, WE will be nagged all day long?” she said again.

“Ekeke… Well, you are on duty this week so..”

“If every day for this whole week I’m cleaning this much mess at your place, how many rounds am I gonna clear the dustpan before I am able to clean the whole class?” Jay asked irritated.

“S-Sorry... I promise tomorrow won’t be this messy. Just forgive me once.. Please… “ Hyomin pleaded cutely.

Jay shook her head slightly “Fine. If tomorrow your place is this messy, you clean yourself or I’ll get Eunjung, understood?”

Hyomin nods in respond and went to clear the store room.

 

The sun has set and Jay is cleaning the class by herself..

“AIsh… They just ran off when I asked them to help clean up Hyomin’s mess.” Jay complained to nobody and still cleaning up Hyomin’s place.

“A girl shouldn’t go back so late.” A deep voice said. Obviously is a guy.

Then they guy entered and stood in front of Jay and took the broom.

“M-Minho??” –Jay blushing.

“I’ll clean the class so you just go home.” Minho said.

They accidentally made eye contact.

(His eyes are so warm and convincing. Why I feel secured with him even I just knew him? –Jay)

 

***************

SaberFangs Base

“Hey, you’re back early.” Hyomin jokingly said. Jay have an arm around her neck playfully choking her.

“You messing up your own place had me cleaned up for whole day!”

“I know I know. Sorry. No more next time.” Hyomin pleaded.

“If there is next time, I’ll be sure YOU clean your own place.” Jay warned and released Hyomin.

“But, unni, why are you home so fast? I was just thinking of helping you and bring you dinner.” Jiyeon asked curiously.

Jay blushed suddenly images of Minho appear in her mind. The sweet scent, the warm smile and convincing eyes.

“ooooo… Jay is blushing!!” Hyomin teased. Jay punched her playfully on her arm.

“Well, someone offered to help and asked me to come home so…” Jay said carefully.

“YAH! You having a crush on that person isn’t it?” Jiyeon suddenly shoute to the whole base happily thinking only the three is there. But little did she knows, Eunjung and Hyomin were walking towards them that time and overheard everything.

“Who is it?” Bom the leader of the guild asked while making her way to her throne while the others bow in respect.

“It’s Minho isn’t it? The nerd dude who saved you from getting harassed few days ago?” Eunjung asked guessingly.

“Wah.. Jay blushed more! It’s him it’s him!” Jiyeon cheered finally getting answer to the mystery guy that able to make Jay’s heart flutter.

“Well, that’s definitely a special guy. No one is able to make Jay blush like this and only he did it.” Hyomin commented.

“Yeah. Jay is known for hard-hearted towards guys because she always gives cold stares to them.” Jiyeon giggled.

 

Suddenly a masked guard came in with an envelope.

“I challenge SaberFangs. Meet in an open field near Han River at 3am. –CrossBow Guild”

 

“CrossBow guild?” –Jay

“Never heard of it.” –Eunjung

“I sort of saw them fight few days before. They kill and steal from their victim, whoever killed more victims, get more rewards. That’s their policy.” –Hyomin.

“What the….” –Jay almost cursed.

“They once killed their own companion because those people disagreed to it.” –Hyomin

“I’d say their teamwork is just base on reward.” –Eunjung

“Upgrade weapons for all of you.” –Siwon announced and passed them their new invented weapons.

“We’ll go and fight.” –Bom said.

“HEH?” the rest is shocked.

“We will defeat them but won’t kill them.” –Bom said.

“And in case any of you got poisoned, this antidote can cure all kinds of poison the world ever known.” Joon helped everyone equip the antidotes.

And they moved out to the destination.

 

“CrossBow Guild, huh? Killing each other coz of reward? I’d say your teamwork is really something.” Jay said.

“Stop saying rubbish. Let’s war.” the CrossBow leader said.

“As you wish.” –Bom said munching on her corn.

“SaberFang’s Dual warrior! GO!” Jay ordered, EUnjung and Jiyeon raised their weapons and charged towards their enemy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In a club

“Bom-nim, why do we  kill them? Didn’t you said we won’t kill them earlier?” –Jay

“Didn’t you hear what they say? They kill other guilds and if they have to, they’ll even attack normal citizens. IF we don’t kill them, many will be their victims.” –Bom

“Literally Bom’s relative is killed that way so probably that’s why her reaction was huge when she heard that kind of things.” –Hyomin whispered to Jay. Jay nodded.

 

And then, they sees other Guilds around them. One guild making their way to the seat acroos the bar table SaberFangs are at.

“Hey, look. The Insiders.” –Jiyeon points to them

“Jiyeon-ah, is rude to point. Though we hates them.” –Jay

Bom lands the cup hard on the table and left.

“Shall we go?” –Jay

“Now? I wanna hit the dance floor” – Joon.

“Then you go and dance by yourself. But don’t haunt us if someone assassinated you.” –Jiyeon stucks her tongue out. Joon immediately followed them leave.