Chapter 26

Gang Life

 

A/N: in the worst mood ever im ill and just found out 2NE1's comeback is in November plus YG still hasn't debuted Supearls Big Bang is yet to make a comeback and lets face it Lee Hi wont come out with a new song any time soon argh YG tortures me ignore me just gonna go to a corner a cry lol but then on the bright side of music recently started to like the Japanese singer Kyary pamyu pamyu lol

Chapter 26

"Jay lets go on a date."

"Date?"

"Yup you know when it is just the two of us and we do things together romantic things."

"You don't have to explain i've been on loads of dates."

"Yer sure."

"Stop teasing!"

"I'm not teasing im just stating an opinion."

"Aish whatever give me ten minutes to get ready."

"Okie dokie."

Jay ran up the steps in the saberfangs hideout to change.

"I thought you were a player."

"I was but not now besides your one to talk right Risa I mean your dating Bom you use to date Minzy an now your best friend from Japan has came here to you because she loves you."

"Please me and Reina are just friends well sisters thats all Minzy is the past and Bom is the present."

"Oh and what about the future?"

"I coudnt care less about that right now incase you dont remember I just killed my brother beat up my Oppa's killed Shindong and practically scared that girl Jiyeon for life I think I have to gain peoples trust again right besides im going out to do some snooping I heard there is a new gang about they are ment to be really strong I cant wait finally a oppnet that is worth fighting mabye they will be my level in strength fighting and brains not that will be fun wahhhhh I cant wait!"

"You get excited to easily you know that?"

"Oh come on you are to besides its not like we can fight Saberfangs anymore if two of us are dating one of them and if im right our little Sulli has a thing for Krystal hmm I might play cupid later aahahaha."

"I suppose you are right and dont play cupid let them do as they wish also tell the other members there is a meeting tonight held here at 9pm also you may go snooping but be back before then and lastly dont get into trouble oh and make sure to report back to me about what you find out."

"Sure thing."

"Bye Risa."

"Bye bye oppa have a nice date."

With that Risa left the Saberfangs hideout just as Jay came running down the steps dressed cutely.

 

 amazing-cute-fashion-girl-Favim.com-5705

(What Jay was wearing)

Minho did a double take thinking wow is this really my Jay....

"Come on then lets go."

"Where?"

"Hmmm arcade beach then food sound good?"

"Sounds great."

The couple left the hideout holding hands excited about their first proper date that could possibly lead to their first real kiss with each other.

Arriving at the arcade Jay instantly let go of Minho's hand and charged forward to the were the motor bike was being played by a couple of 5 year olds. "Hey kids can unnie and oppa play on this for a while?" she asked politely bending down to the height of the kids in front of her. The children nodded and smiled showing off the white pearls to Minho and Jay.

The couple smiled and got onto the two bikes. Minho on the left and Jay on the right. The pair picked out their characters for the game and started to play. And like that their competitive streaks started showing. Turning left and right on the virtual  track the two were doing anything and everything so the other would lose. Minho was knocked into the wall by Jay but later got his revenge by knocking her into a pond that was on one the of the tight bends. "Yah!" Jay screamed letting go of her gears and pushing Minho slightly so he almost fell from his bike. He chuckled "Relax you will win anyway as if i would let my baby lose on the first date." saying that he then recomposed himself as he realized that Jay was going to win. Then Jay turned left on one of the corners. Minho smirked and like that he thought of a quick plan in his head. He purposely turned right on the turn so that his and Jay's face were close together. He kissed her nose causing the latter to blush furiously then quickly started to turn his bike left so he wouldn't hit the wall that was close to coming into contact with him. Jay however was in a blank state she hit the wall that was in front of her making the bike turn around and the game screen keep flashing you are going the wrong way. And just like that Minho won making the game end.

"Yah I thought you didn't want me to lose on the first date what was with the kiss on the nose!" The younger girl shouted angrily at her boyfriend causing people to look their way. Minho giggled and jumped from his bike and walked over to Jays's. He lifted the girl up off the bike and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry it was tactics forgive me!" He begged in aegyo pouting cutely. Not being able to resist her boyfriends cuteness overload she quickly gave in but the shot him a threatening glare saying "Do that again and I will beat you." Minho shivered and said "Yer sure." he dropped her to her feet then ran out of the arcade. Jay quickly followed him.

When Jay caught up to him she noticed that he had led her to the beach. "Did you have to run we could have walked." She complained trying to get her breath back. "Not my fault your unhealthy someone is taking after Bom ahaha." Teased Minho.

"Yah don't say that ahahahah."

"Hmm to late anyway sit down i have something to give you oh and close your eyes."

"But its sandy."

"Its a beach of course its sandy that is like saying water isn't wet."

"Shut up."

Jay closed her eyes then felt a chain or rope of some sort being put around her neck. "Okay open your eyes and look down." Doing as she was told Jay couldn't believe what she was seeing. "Like it I got one to its our couple item." Minho said smiling Jay smiled in reply putting her hand on the two rings that where placed dangling from the chain.

 

 

100c-1024x895.jpg

 

 

(That is the couple item.)

"I'm glad you like it it took me ages to find it thank god for your friend Jiyeon."

"She helped you pick it?"

"Yup."

Smiling their faces became closer and closer their lips brushed slightly together until it finally started to become a slow and gentle kiss.

*Beep*Beep*

Minho pulled away from the  kiss reluctantly and checked his phone.

TEXT 

From : Risa

To: Minho

Yah don't tell me to not be late when

you are late god ooooo

I get it maybe your having y time

with Jay ahaha

anyway get here before I tell that to the

others!"

Reading Risa's text Minho's face turned bright red from embarrassment. He couldn't believe she would send him that ...... then it clicked she was going to tell the others.

"Aish why does time go so quickly!"

"Huh what do you mean?"

Minho shown Jay the text.

"Hurry lets go!"

The pair then arrived at the Saberfangs hideout to be met with the smiling members of the Saberfangs and insiders. "Have fun with y time?" Questioned Risa as she walked past the pair smiling. "You didn't?" Asked Minho.

"Oh but I did."

"Brat."

"Babo I'm joking I didn't say a thing Bommie did."

"No way my leader betrayed me."

"Yer yes get over it we are already late with the meeting cause of you two and you y time."

The pair sighed and followed Risa and the others to the meeting room.

Minho walked over to Bom as everyone sat down around the table that was except for Risa who sat on Bom's lap.

"Okay lets get to business here." - Bom

"Yes that is right so how was your y time." - Risa

"YAH!" - Jay and Minho

"LOL!" - Others

"God don't you know what a joke is lower your voice." - Risa

"Moving on how about we join the gangs together anyway disagree." - Bom

"Nope." - Everyone.

"Great but who will be the leader?" - Narsha

"Rock paper scissors?" - Risa

"Huh?" - Everyone

"What its fair right either that or flip a coin your choice then who ever loses is the sub simple."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Bom and Minho played rock paper scissors ending with Bom winning making her leader and Minho the sub.

"Awesome hmm what about other positions?" - Mir

"Well how about we have a sort of Joker and jack thing the strongest 4 boy and girl fighters will be apart of it?" - Sulli

"My best friend is so smart." - Risa

"I know right." - Sulli

"Okay from the Insiders for the jokers will be Sooyoung and Risa." - Minho

"For the Jokers it will be Jay and Jiyeon for us." - Bom

"For the jack's it will be Mir." - Minho

"Why only one oohh yer......" - Junho

The room went silent for a minute and a tense atmosphere began to flare up.

"Anyway Junho Siwon and Taecyeon will be the other Jacks's until you get another male member to make it fair." - Bom

"Okay." - Minho

"Now next is you and school." - Bom

"School?" - Risa

"Yup school remember your not in it anymore and our school is not accepting anyone anymore since it is exams." - Minho

"You are kidding right?" - Risa

"Nope and this time you will actually be in the right year you will be going to YG high." - Minho

"Awesome." - Risa

"Whats so good?" - Bom

"Big bang oppas go there." - Risa

"Dont reveal you identity." - Minho

"Party pooper." - Risa

"We already put you application in by the way oh and Risa wanna tell us what you found on this new gang."

"I will but where is Minzy CL and Krystal?" - Risa

"They went to see D-unit cause they said they needed help." - Bom

"Oh okay anyway the new gang is called Death angels DA for short its made up of 6 girls Seohyun the second youngest Dara the oldest and the leader then you have Lee Hi the youngest then Victoria Song the second eldest then Sunny aegyo filled muppet hmm then Suzuki Rina I have no idea who she I just know she is Japanese it has some boys init but I dont know who as for the girls names I just said I dont have a clue what any of them look like apart from Seohyun." - Risa

"Your information was crap!" - Junho

"You do better when your getting chased by the police!" - Risa

"Why were you being chased by the police?" - Sulli

"Haven't got a clue I got to their hideout located in a night club called Tommy Heavenly6 then five minutes later were called and chasing me I could only get the information." - Risa

"I wonder if they called the police." - Bom

"Dunno but its getting interesting I cant wait till I get to fight them!" - Risa

"You are not fighting anyone you are a last resort." - Bom

"Bu-." - Risa

"No buts." - Minho

"Whatever." - Risa

"What's the name of out new gang?" - Jessica

"Wow you woke up and listened." - Risa

"Shut up." - Jessica

"How about Boltz?" - Eunjung

"Then its settled Saberfangs and Insiders are joined together and are called Boltz from now on Jokers consist of Risa Jiyeon Sooyoung and Jay the jacks are Mir Taecyeon and Siwon." - Bom

TBC ..............