Minnie Mouse VS. Shorty

Cross Path Destiny

 

“Okay. That’s it for now. See you next meeting.” Professor Kim wrapped his first day up with his students and that served as Dara’s cue to escape further interrogation from her annoying seatmate. In less than a millisecond, she was able to head to the door and run for her life. “Sandara! Wait!” She heard that JiYong guy call her from the classroom’s door and ran faster.

 

Not minding to look back at her supposed “stalker”, she kept on running until she saw the women’s lavatory in the hallway’s corner. Because she did not want to have to face that person again, she opened the door without bothering to look at the sign posted on it in big, bold and PINK letters:

 

BEWARE:

 QUEENS INSIDE 

 

“Aaaah!” The three Barbie Dolls screamed, all shocked because someone has dared to disturb them in their territory.

Yuri’s smirked at the sight of the new student. “Well, well, well isn’t it the graceless Minnie Mouse again? What brings you here, dearie?” She asked the startled teen with obviously fake kindness.

“Ss...ss…some guy is ch...ch...chasing me.” Dara said out of breath.

 

All Yuri had to do was raise one eyebrow and the two other girls already know what to do. “Well, I see that you already have admirers on your first day.” Hyuna said while walking to the door to check outside. Seeing nothing relevant, she went back to Dara and continued. “No one’s there but we’ll help you anyway”, she said with a light chuckle.

 

“Aww...poor you. You’re too attractive for your own good”, the third blonde, Uee, finally got some air time that Yuri had to smirk. “We’ll solve your problem for you. Class schedule, please.” Dara knows she doesn’t have any reason to trust these girls but she complied anyway. After all, what would handing her class schedule to them do to harm her?

 

“Oh look. You have swimming as your next class. Lucky girl, eh? You even have TaeYang as your classmate.” Yuri knows this because she also has a copy of her ex-boyfriend’s schedule for stalking purposes. The two other blondes joined Yuri in the smirking when they realized what she’s up to. The couple had a fight over something ridiculous earlier and they think this is going to be her revenge.

 

“Who’s T…TaeYang?”

“He’s only the hottest guy here in K’ARTS and guess what…he seems to really want to be your friend.” Hyuna replied.

“Eeeh?!!” Dara exclaimed in disbelief. The two other girls had to stifle a laugh because they all know that it is IMPOSSIBLE for TaeYang to befriend with this girl.

“Oh but he does, sweetie. We heard his conversation with his friends in the hallway and they were talking about a girl in a Minnie Mouse costume. Saying that you’re really funny and all.”

 

Dara’s eyes widened then squinted in an instant. She knew from the very start that these girls are just making fun of her and she would no longer allow anyone to do that. “I’m sorry but I have to go. I apologize for disturbing your little chit-chat.” She said as she walked away from the bunch of mean girls.

 

Yuri was apparently not satisfied with this as she swiftly moved in front of Dara, blocking her way out. She stared at Dara coldly then gave the fakest sweet smile she can come up with. “He really likes you. Trust me.I mean why would he told you to come over to seat next to him earlier in the cafeteria. He also told me he wanted to forgive you what you to him earlier and that he wants the two of you to make up”. Dara just rolled her eyes. Yuri, being the persistent one, continued. “Why don’t you go and talk to him in class? He’s the hot one with the mohawk.”

 

Dara rolled her eyes harder this time. “Yes, that I will do. Now can you please scoot over?” Dara walked away without waiting for the other girl’s reaction but Yuri had something more to say so she held on one of Dara’s shoulders and whispered in her ear, “Make sure to call him by his nickname…”YoungBae”. He likes hearing it from girls. Calling him “shorty” would also work. Do that so you can get to his good sides.” Yah right, like "MY TaeYang" have a good side. Yuri thought to herself while holding her fake smile. Then she let Dara go and laughed out loud. Dara didn’t understand why that was so funny so she just went out the lavatory without saying more.

 

She wanted to be bothered by the fact that her oppa actually knows how much she loves anything to do with swimming but her mind is already filled with thoughts about what the evil Yuri just told her. “YoungBae? It’s a cute name. No wonder he likes hearing it. And shorty??” Dara laughed to herself. “Maybe the Barbie dolls are not lying about him being the hottest guy here. I mean...aaahh! erase erase focus Dara!  Get back to you senses Ssantoki." Dara sighed while knocking lightly on her head. Well maybe it would be worth it to at least try to make friends with him even if he doesn’t really like me.”

 

*******************************

 

After getting weird looks and semi-ridiculous answers from her schoolmates, Dara somehow got the directions to the university pool. She reached her class and noticed that the professor is not around yet so the students are still scattered in the area having their own conversations. She sat in one corner and took the time to leisurely observe her classmates. She smiled to herself when she realized that drama queens don’t seem to exist here.

 

Then her eyes wandered to the other side of the gym and there she saw…

 

THREE.

HOT.

MEN.

IN.

 

SWIMMING TRUNKS

 

…walking pass her direction.

 

Dara’s jaw dropped to the ground and she had to pick it up along with her eyeballs to get a better look at the god-like creatures coming towards her. The two other guys are already extremely attractive but the beauty of the one in the middle just stands out.

 

“Awww…TaeYang hyung, you’re so sweet!” Seungri exclaimed when his eyes landed on Dara. “I didn’t expect that the strippers you’d hire for my birthday would have a Disney theme! C’mooon. Where are my Disney prin—ouch!”

“Stupid. I didn’t even remember your birthday.” TaeYang laughed as he hit his dongsaeng hard on the head. SeungRi, being used to it already didn’t even mind the pain. “Eeeh? What is Minnie Mouse doing here then?”

 

The two other pairs of eyes looked for what caught SeungRi’s attention and there she was indeed in one corner of the bleachers looking like a possessed little Disney character. With that, all the others around looked at Dara. Most of them are now laughing at her but she didn’t seem to care. is still hanging open and her stare is still directed to those smiling eyes and the smile that is brighter than the sun. Her eyes then looked lower and found the real goodie: hard rock, chocolate abs sculpted to perfection. 

 

“Whoa…he is the hottest stud in the school...*drools* aigooo! not again Ssantokki!!! remeber why you are here for” Dara absentmindedly thought to herself.

 

Then she took a deep breath and let it out as she made her way to man she needs to confront. "Annyong YoungBae-sshi or should I say shorty?" Dara cheerfully yet also nervously said as she reach her hand out to YoungBae waiting for him to return the favor but got nothing in return as she look blankly at her hand. Feeling embarrased by her silly action she retrieve her hand back. Again she gathered all the courage she had.

 

"Okay....um..I...I know we had a rough relationship at first because we didn't really get a chance to know each other." But let's just forget about the past and start a fresh new friendship; what do you say? Huh? huh? huh? she ask as she elbowed YoungBae's abs. "Wow it's harder than it looks!" Dara thought to herself.

 

All but one person laughed at her randomness and that person was the object of her undivided attention. TaeYang, pissed as hell, started moving closer to her.  He was just one step away from her and was clearly boiling with anger. "YoungBae-ah? Shorty? he said in his husky tone. "You just don't know when to quit do you?" Do you really think that's funny?!" Huh?!

 

 Dara just stood there lost in her own world. Shock and scared from TeaYang's outburst.  TaeYang moves inch by inch closer to her until she is a step away from water. 

 

TaeYang’s friends, WooYoung and SeungRi quickly found a place to hide, for they don’t want to share the effects of their hyung’s wrath. 

 

TaeYang doesn’t even have the strength to speak so instead of shouting his off and beating this delusional girl up, he looked at the water on his left and pushed Dara straight to the pool. Shock by his action Dara instinctively grab TaeYang's arm and together both of them fell into the pool.

 

Unfortunately, TaeYang can't swim. 

 

A/N: Uh oh :O what's gonna happen next? Who will save YB? Hehe I give a heads up theres a twist muahaha >:D