The Unforgettable and Painful Memories (Part 3)

Cross Path Destiny

 

WOOYOUNG POV

I was so happy that my hyung stood up for me.  I knew he was a tremendous brother all along. However, the fact that I won’t be seeing my mom anymore saddens me. We had set up a funeral for her. It was raining that day. The sky was grey and dark as smoke. I stood there drench in water and so is my father and my brother standing on both my sides.  Everyone was drench in water. I have no clue who those people that attended my mother's burial were.But I’m guessing they are friends, neighbors, acquaintances, and maybe a few relatives.

“Ommani!!!” I cried. My leg lost its strength making me fell on knees.  I wept like there was no tomorrow.

“omma---*sniff*---ni…” I said repeatedly between my cry. I was watching the grave diggers tossing dirt over my mother’s coffin.

“Ommani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I cried one last time facing the dark grey sky with my eyes close. *BOOOOOM* I can hear thunderclaps.  I slowly open my *BOOOM* another thunderclap and lightning flash.

*******************************************

“Son!...WooYoung!---yah!”  My father nudged me causing me to wake up.

“Hear use this to wipe the cold sweats off your forehead” He handed me some napkins.

 “Were you dreaming about it again?” He asked with a worried look on his face.

“A-ani” I lied and took the napkins he offer and wipe my forehead. “I’m just tired and stress a little Mr.Kwo---I mean Dad” I manage to say.

He smiled at my mistake.“Well don’t worry too much, we are going back home soon. And you can finally unite with your hyung.” He said.

“Tsk—it’s been only two days Mr---Dad!” I said confidently but stutter whenever I called him Dad. Even though he accepts me as his son; it was still difficult for me to called him Dad. I don’t know, I wonder if JiYong had the same problem when he was living my real dad.  

“Dad…do you have any idea why hyung was so at rushed about coming back home? I mean right when he heard that we are going back to Korea for your business purposes. He immediately book a plane ride two days early.” I said

“Well maybe he’s just excited to visit your mother’s grave, I mean he really loves her as much as we do, and besides; it’s been about 12 years already. Can’t you believe that it went by so quick?” my dad answered with another question *sigh* typical dad -o-

Hearing about my mother’s grave pierced my heart. I still couldn’t accept her death.  I was again brought back to deep thoughts. I look to my right avoiding my dad's look. I was facing the plane’s window. The sky was turning grey just like in my dream.  And it started to drizzle.

 “Yah….12 years…..I can’t believe it too….” It maybe fast for him and hyung but it seem very long for me. My face turn dark and sour and I could see my reflection on the window. *sigh* It’s gonna be a looooooong ride to Korea I thought to myself.

Meanwhile…

 A/N: now we are back to JiYong’s flashback

JIYONG POV

That person…………

.

.

.

.

.

……Dara…..why is she crying? I saw a gurney being push out of the room she was standing in front off with another boy. He was kinda tall for his appearance. I have no idea what is going on, but judging from the looks of it. I’m guessing someone closed to her had passed away. I felt so bad for her. I know her pain.  I wish I can go over to her and give her a big hug. But my thought was cut off.

“Okay my boys, we can’t just stand here and cry, it’s not good for our body and mind. You boys look very thin. It looks to me like you haven’t eaten much ever since you came here. Come on—let’s go to the cafeteria. And grab something to eat, and what ever happen, happens.” My dad said.

WooYoung broke the hug. “Neh Mr.Kwon” he nodded shyly.

“You know you don’t have to call him Mr.Kwon all the time Wookie, he IS now your father too.” I gave Wookie a sour look. =o=

“Oh mianhe….” He replied looking down.

“Haha” my dad chuckled. “It’s alright, I have no problem with it; we’ll get used to it” *brrrrrrrrrr* a growl came from my dad’s tummy. “Oh! Looks like all that crying made me hungry” he joked.

It wasn’t funny at all. Me and Wookie gave my dad a not cool dad look.  I mean how can joke about crying over mom who just freaking passed away. Awkward silence filled the spaces between us.  Wookie shook his head and sigh breaking the silence, “Am I the only smart one around” he muttered silently. But my dad heard it “Yah! What did you just say?!?” he looked at WooYoung sternly.

“Ah! Nothing! He grinned innocently.  But it didn’t work. My dad started to narrowed his eyes. “Oh really?” He raised his voice questioningly.

“BOY AM I HUNGRY?!?!”  *brrrr* Wookie faked a tummy growling sound with his tongue. Can you hear that? Looks like my stomach is telling me to go eat, cuz all that crying suuuure made me hungry…eh eh? He elbow my dad’s thigh. “Haha get it?” My dad didn't response and just glare at him.

“Ummm…race you guys to the cafeteria!” Wookie yelled and ran for his life.

“Yah! Come back here you little brat!” my dad chased after him.

“Weh? Ooh! Wait for me aboeji don’t leave me again!!!!!!!” I cried running after them, but I slow down a little to look back.

 

 “ Goodbye……..pink helmet girl…….” I said to myself. It hurts to leave her. I don’t know why it hurts. Have I fallen for a weirdo? I asked myself. “No, it can’t be! I just met her.”Shook my head and started running faster again.

END OF FLASHBACK

JiYong POV

I smirked when I came back to my senses.  I was sitting on my bed. I rolled up my left leg’s PJs too look at the scar.  And ran my fingers around it. “Who knows, we would have met again pink helmet girl (Dara).”

 

 

A/N: sorry for putting so many flashbacks  o3o …I know its tiring but the story won’t make sense later w/out these back infos...idk if there will more flashback in the upcoming chapter but i'm telling u ahead that it might be another tear-jerker o3o haha ik i failed at writing comedy xD 

 

P.S there will new characters introduce in the following chapters ^^ I'll give u one hint only keke BOF...hehe thats it for now >:D *laughs evilly* O_o