I Hate Her...or Do I?

Cross Path Destiny

 

After runnning away from that y creep that is JiYong, "Thank God I got save by the bell" she let out a breath of air as a sign of relief. *Grumble grumble* "OH!...aigoo!!! why now? TT_TT can't you be hungry a little bit later huh Dara?" she ask herself as she heads to the cafeteria for lunch.

 

********************************************************

(Dara POV)

 

Cafeteria. Ugh. She hates the cafeteria. “Can someone tell me why students need to eat lunch? I mean, seriously. I can survive on breakfast and dinner alone. If only Mr. Park allows his students to eat in class, I wouldn’t have to go through this ordeal of sharing a room with …with…ugh.” Dara couldn’t even think of a word to describe her current mortal enemies as she is now seeing their evil selves in the flesh.

 

“Yo, Alice! Come seat with us!” Dara must’ve burned a million calories in her struggle to ignore those boys and just find a seat faaaaar away from them but she’s too weak. She eventually gave in and stepped closer to Satan and his gang.

“And why should I do that, YoungBae-sshi?”

TaeYang wanted to cringe out of embarrassment when he heard his real name but thought of a better idea. “Because I want you to wipe our table using your apron, Alice. That would do as a bib, too, if you don’t mind wiping my mouth.” He said as his boys laughed like fools.

He was about to utter more insults when Dara poured the blueberry slushie she was holding straight to his head and down his shirt.

 

The look on his face convinced Dara that she scored a good one this time. However, she did not feel quite satisfied yet as she ended with a compliment to the supposedly hottest guy in their university.

 

“Oh shorty. Why the sad face? Don’t worry. We both look good in blue.” She said this with a smile and a wink.

 

TaeYang threw up…almost.

 

If not for her ex-girlfriend, he would have already tackled Dara to the ground. “Who cares if she’s a girl? Just one pound and she’d stop being a pest.”

 

Yuri came running to him almost immediately after Dara poured him her slushie. “Are you alright? Omigod! You’re all dirty!” YoungBae couldn’t move. He can’t understand why Yuri is still caring for him when he treated her with nothing but harshness. "Gosh, she's so clingy =o=" YoungBae thought to himself.

 

She even took out her favorite pink hanky and used it to wipe his face. “Come with me, babe. I’ll clean you up.” Yuri, together with her two cronies Hyuna and Uee, led him to the girl’s washroom and all he could do was follow.

 

Before exiting the cafeteria, all the three girls gave Dara a glare deadlier than what she gave Kwon JiYong earlier.

 

Dara fears for her life.

 

*********************************************************

 

 

(TaeYang POV)

 

“What? I’m short? Is she kidding me? And she dared to call me by my real name? Tsk.”

TaeYang had these thoughts on his mind while on his way home. He was driving his car faster than usual, not minding the possibility of being caught by traffic officers again. He wouldn’t even mind if he hits another mindless person crossing the street again. He was kidding of course because that could have got him in jail and it be bad for his reputation since he is as great as the Sun...well at least he thought he is.

 

“Ugh stupid old man. Why are you so slow? What are you,a snail, huh?" Taeyang kept honking on the poor oldman who is crossing the street with a cane. "Get your own damn car!” He said as he the poor old man finally made it to another side of the road. Then, he step on the accelerator, creating a cloud of dust and smoke, left the old man coughing. He looks to his side view mirror and saw the old man holding a middle finger up. “What the ___, oh hell naw, he did not just flip at me. Aaargh!!!.” He said these words as he turned up the volume of his sound system and drove even faster.

 

***********************************************************

 

When he reached his place, he saw a note posted on his bedroom door.

 

 

“YoungBae hyung!

 

Took some of your clothes! *keke* I have a date tonight!

See you tomorrow~

 

-SeungRi *winks*

 

 

TaeYang chuckled at this. No one ever gave SeungRi the right to barge in his place and steal his clothes but he does it anyway. After another mental note to take away all of the numerous copies he made of the key to his flat, he decided to finally take a shower and rest on his comfortable bed. It tires him to be that popular after all.

 

He closed his eyes, ready to go under the sweet spell of slumber when he got up and read the note again. “YoungBae hyung? YOUNGBAE HYUNG??? AISHT. That brat is going to get it from me tomorrow.” TaeYang sure knows that he is perfect except for two things: his birth nameand his height. “Aaargh. Why must my birth name so lame? It ruins my image.” When he turned 19, he immediately had it changed to “TaeYang” because he is sure God made him like this to be as superior as the sun. But some people still piss him off by calling him YoungBae.

 

SeungRi is one of those people but he gets a punch in the face every time. “Just one more punch, brat and you’ll finally stop.” Then he remembered that girl again. “What the f**k? She is as weird as hell and she had the guts to insult me? YOUNGBAE???? SHORTY????

 

“AAAAAAARGH!!!

He rolled down the blanket out of frustration, exposing his hard rock abs to no one. He then stood up and jumped crazily several times. “AAAAAAARGH!!! I HATE HER!”

 

I hate her!

I hate her!

I hate her!

I hate her!

I hate her!

I hate her!

I hate her!

I hate her!

 

He chanted along as he did major push ups. And crunches.

 

After getting so tired and sweaty, Taeyang crash on his bed, breathing heavily, he then face the window; staring at the broad daylight. The sunlights makes his sweats glimmer. Looking at the sky and he saw a white puffy cloud pass by, he thought to himself, "Finally some peace" as he watch the sky and cloud turning into Dara and what she wore earlier. " Ahh...Dara"...."Wait what?!" "UGH!!! why am I keep having thoughts about her?" he dug his face on the pillow grunting from frustration

 

This is getting out of control.

 

 

*******************************************************

[ Meanwhile at Dara's house ]

 

She was alone in the dining room munching the sausages again while memorizing the script for her piece for tomorrow’s acting exercise. She loves to act and all but of all the characters she could portray, why must she be given the pathetic role of Juliet?

Shakespeare, no offense.

 

Thou knowest the mask of night is on my face;

Else would a maiden blush bepaint my cheek

For that which thou hast heard me speak tonight.

Fain would I dwell on form -- fain, fain deny

What I have spoken; but farewell compliment !

Dost thou love me? I know thou wilt say 'Ay';

 

 

“Aaaaargh. This is pointless. I can’t even understand a thing! How can I ever portray the role of someone who is madly in-love? If only I am Yuri and that YoungBae is my boyfriend…wait…what?” Dara had to slap herself for this…hard. Of course she didn’t mean it that way. She just got jealous of the way Barbie doll helped her ex-boyfriend  out when she poured her slushie all over him. “I thought she was mean?” Chuckle. “Why help him when he broke up with you for no reason? Maybe love really does make people pathetic, huh?”

 

“Would falling in love make me pathetic, too? But I already am…

 

pathetic I mean.” 0_o