The Unforgettable and Painful Memories (Part 2)

Cross Path Destiny

A/N: chapter 10 was fix moments ago....I change WooYoung age in the flashback to 7 cuz ima add him to K'arts university as  a freshman :D more wookie for u ^^

 

JIYONG POV

 

" Tche-- What a random girl...." I smirked

"Thank You........ Dara" I whisper and smiled as I watch her fading from faraway.

I put the band-aid on my knee and stood, “All better now” I smile proudly.

“I will never forget you …..Ssan --- oh I mean… Dara….one day …I’m sure we will meet again.” I said smiling and inhaled the fresh sweet scent from the cherry blossom again. “Ahhh~~~fresh air, feel so much better now”

 

“Hmmmm….what was I supposed to do again? and why am I hear in the first place …….?

I blanked out for awhile....*brain-pop* ( an imaginable light bulb on his head).

 

“Oh yah! Umma! and WooYoung!” I finally remembered.

 

I ran back to the room where my mother was hospitalize in. I saw a man leaning against the wall, in front of my mother’s room. He was holding WooYoung on the shoulder. The door open with nurses pushing the gurney with my mom lying on it out of the room. WooYoung began to cry and weep.  “Umma….” He whined between his cries.

 

I started walking to where WooYoung is standing.

 

“Hyungie~…our umma---*sniff*---“ he wept.  

 

He ran to me and gave me a hug, and began crying on my shoulder. “It’s okay Wookie…hyung-nim is here for you” I rubbed his back, consoling him. 

 

I look back to the man, and it turn out it was my Aboeji( JiYong’s biological dad). “Dad!? … how did find us?” I ask questioningly.  

 

He kneel down in front of me and WooYoung and said “I came here because your lil’ brother called me.” He patted Wookie head.

 

“Huh?” I was confused.

 

He smiled at my reaction. “WooYoung here told me, you drop this” He held a piece of paper in front of me; it was the one my umma gave me earlier. “He told me your mother want me to take care of you from now on” He gave me an assuring smile. “And that is why I am here”

 

“Oh yah I remember now….” I pouted. To be honest I was a little bit disappointed in myself because I couldn’t even do what my dying mother ask me; instead I ran away from the situations. I felt so useless, I wish I’m more like WooYoung, he’s more observant and smarter than me and he’s a year younger than me.

 

“Hey…look…” my dad held my chin. “Don’t be disappointed in yourself, okay, your still young and you have gone through a lot.” He voice breaking and tears started to form in his eyes. “I’m sorry JiYong-ah---*sniff* Tears were falling from his eyes now and so were mine. “I’m sorry for being such a coward. I’m sorry for giving you so many hardships” He hug me.

 

 I hugged him back; but I can see that WooYoung felt out of place, so he away a little bit, putting his arms behind his back and looking on the pavement.

 

I felt really bad for him. I was gonna tell my dad what my mom said earlier but I was cut off.

 

“Abo---“

 

“I promise you that I will never leave you again JiYong….I love you so much…and it hurts to see you in so much pain; it hurts to see MY only son in so much pain. “I miss you so much my son”

 

I have to admit I miss my dad too but I was very mad at him for leaving me and mom when she was pregnant with Wookie. I hated him for leaving us to the hands of my evil step dad. I know very well why my dad left me, it wasn't  only  because my mom cheated on him, but she pregnant with some other man’s child.

 

“JiYong- ah?” He looked at me straight in the eyes with his pleading yet serious pair of eyes.

 

 “Will you please forgive your Aboeji? and go to America with me?” We can start over there, let’s leave the past behind us” He said.

 

“I will try to do my best, raising and giving you the love that you never received from your step dad” He smiled weakly and proudly.

 

“Neh…I….I…I’ll forgive you, Aboeji….b-but I can’t go with you unless, you take WooYoung with us; he is family too.” I said seriously and look at Wookie.

 

 

He glared at WooYoung and sigh. He looked back at me. “I don’t think I can do that JiYong-ah…..seeing him…reminds me of your step dad.”

 

 

I was disgusted by what he said, but it was true, WooYoung looks exactly like his father.

 

“Well….then…we don’t have a deal! I promise mom, I won’t leave WooYoung no matter what!” I yelled at my own dad. I know it wasn’t right but he really pissed me off. The way he treats Wookie reminds me of my stepdad.

 

“H-hyung-nim…it’s okay…d-don’t worry about me, just go with your dad; this opportunity only come once in awhile” He smiled weakly at me. He seems fine, but I know very well that Wookie wanted to cry and is trying hard to hold in his disappointed emotions, plus his shaking voice kinda gave it away.

 

“Just go hyung-nim….I don’t want you to suffer because of m---“

 

“ANDEH!!!!” I cut him off. “Stop it will you! Don’t tell me what to do! I’m the older one here. I’m supposed to do the talking here. I’m supposed to look after you. Not you, looking after me.” I cried. I felt guilty for yelling at my brother, he only wanted the best for me.  I gathered all my senses back and sigh.

 

“Look…. I’m sorry for yelling at you, but enough is enough. You were always there for me; you always treated me good; despite the fact that I’m only your half-brother. Now it’s my turn to be here for you.”

I said watching my brother crying in front of me. I also started to cry, watching the saddening look on his face.

 

“Aboeji, I’m sorry but I can’t go with you. I won’t go anywhere without my brother.” I grab my brother's wrist and was about to walk away, until------

 

“Wait!” My dad yelled. “I change my mind…” He looked at WooYoung. He smiled and nodded.

 

“Of course he can go with us; he is a good brother, and beside I can just break your brotherhood apart.” He kneeled down again, and held my right shoulder with his left hand and Wookie’s left shoulder with his right hand. He looked at me, “I’ll promise you I’ll love him the same way I love you” He said giving me an assured smile.

 

“Really?!?” he eyes widening.

 

“Neh” he nodded.

 

“Welcome to the Kwon family Wookie!!” I cheered and hug my lil’ brother to give him some bromance. xP

 

I rested my chin on his shoulder; and cried a little; it was tears of joy. He also cried. I opened my eyes slowly when the tear stop falling. I frowned a bit because I saw someone familiar……

 

……..seeing that person again struck my heart =/ ~~~

 

 

 

A/N: keke who is this mysterious person?!?! Give me some guesses, and if u guess right I’ll give u a shout out on the next chapter =P ~~~LOLOLO that was a lame bargain xD haha u don’t have to take the deal but it won’t hurt to try right?....….anyways hope u enjoy this chapter!!! =]

 

P.S this flashback that GD is having is based on my own experience o3o …..yup part of them are true T^T omo~~…too sad to talk about it…….=(   *sigh* living with a stepdad does sux….but I’m glad he change, my stepdad was abusive at first but with enuf counseling he is now trying his best to give me fatherly luv =] ….n yah I was abandon by my real dad >o< I no where he is but don’t want to see him rite now ._. n don’t worry my mom is still alive, n she wasn’t the cheater ~_~ n the blossom tree thing is true 2…I used to go a blossom tree to cry….but its not located in a hospital ….lol nvm too much info already ….i think ima shut up now and start tweaking on the next chapter :D don’t wanna bore u 2 much about my histories xD