The y Creep and The Crazy Fanboy

Cross Path Destiny

Dara got out of the car and walked to the school’s lobby quietly, hoping to not be disturbed by annoying rats. She carefully checked every corner of the building’s lobby and saw no sign of the Barbie dolls. The ’s crazy boyfriend seems to be not around as well so Dara was able to skip happily to her classroom. Again since she's new; the teacher assigned her a seat in the empty space infront.

 

Just when she thought she can also escape the horrifying sight of the nerdy slash dork slash ugly that is Kwon JiYong, he greeted her with a smile Dara swore can make angels vomit. 

“Good morning, my love. I dreamed of you last night.” Dara wanted to transport herself to Mercury and be burned by the sun.

“Really? You were in my dream too. In it, you were eaten by a cannibal

…alive.”

 

JiYong was shocked with the sudden fierceness. He thought to himself. "Wow....she really change ....I LIKE IT!!! Such fierceness, he wish he can tell her who he is but he can't tell her right now, so instead of giving up, he leaned closer to Dara and spoke softly. “Well, would you mind telling me who that cannibal was? Because if that were you, I wouldn’t really mind getting and bitten, baby.”  He smiled devilishly and gave her a wink ;D

 

That was it for Dara. “Sir! This person is harassing me!” She said out of nowhere with her left hand raised up and her right pointing to her y seatmate.

 

 

Oska who is their music teacher had to stop himself from lecturing. He puffs his chubby cheeks to avoid getting stress then exhales.

 

"Aaaaaaawwwwww" squels the girl students who are his fangirls. "Oh maaaiii god!! Oppa soooo kyoptah!" screamed Lee Jong Suk who had a big fanboy crush on his sunbaenim. The loud confession got the fangirls giggling and made the boys gag. "That is it! Jong Suk I'll see you in detention after school! said Teddy who was embarassed and annoyed by Jong Suk's sudden outburst.

 

OH MAI GOD!! really oppa ?!?! after school ??? omo!!! It be like a date aigooo!!  squeled Jong Suk while placing his hands on his face trying to cover the blush and shaking his head wildly. "Wait what?!?! I want a date with Teddy oppa too" said one girl in the class. "Ooohhh!! me tooo!!" said another girl. "ME THREE...ME FOUR...!!!!"

 

"SILENCE!!!." screamed Oska. Thus awkward silence feels the room. "Errr..... never mind what I said Jong Suk...no detention for you." said Oska which breaks the silence.

"Awww you girls ruin it for me" Jong Suk pouted and stomped his foot like a little kid.

Teddy sigh and glance over to where Dara is “Soooo…Sandara Park-sshi ....you had a question earlier?"

 

 Dara came back to her senses. "Oh yah! this person right here" she pointed to JiYong, "He said......"  she looked over JiYong who gave her another wink. Dara shot him a deadly glare. “This person right here just said…” All eyes were on her including JiYong’s.

“Yes?” Their professor asked.

“He just said that he likes…getting…”

“Getting what?”

 

“Getting nothing! Can you please transfer me to the very back, Sir? Right there at the corner, please?” She begged Mr.Oska to do so using puppy eyes that don’t really work on anyone.

“We already have a permanent seat plan, Sandara Park-sshi.”

“But I’m far-sighted! Please?” She said almost crying.

JiYong can’t believe it. “She hates me that much?" "And did I mention her puupy eyes are sooo cute" he thought to himself.

“Far-sighted? Is she really far-sighted, Kwon JiYong?”

“No, sir she’s not. She can see me very well right here.” He answered with a grin.

 

“Then stay in that seat, Ms. Park. Stop interrupting my lessons.” Thus the bell rang.

 

Dara gave JiYong the look only a certified demon could muster and forced her self to listen to the person who is now part of her Murder List, listed right below this evil person, Kwon JiYong.

 

A/N: keke hope you don't mind some xD rofl after Secret Garden.... I said to myself that I need a character like Han Tae Sun... and said hmmm why not used the real Han Tae Sun( Lee Jong Suk) but with a wicked twist lol.Sorry Jong Suk I really don't think you're gay at all =P.....anyways at first I wanted to use Oska as their music teacher but I was like nah I'll just use Teddy x)

 

P.S let me know if u want me to change Teddy to Oska or not kay? =]