The Kiss of Death >:D

Cross Path Destiny

 

 “AHHHHHHHHH!” screams Dara. In a flash, Dara quickly grab YoungBae’s arm pulling him down the water too.

YOUNGBAE POV

“OOOOOOh !” I yelled out loud. Crap everyone is gonna know I can’t swim. And so I fell on top of her and our heads collide and down the water we go. When I hit the water, all I can do was panic and trash my arms rapidly against the water. I was drowning, is this the end of me? Is this karma? My visions began to blur. No! I’m not gonna die then I saw a foot and quickly grab a hold of it trying to pull myself up.

DARA POV

His head hit mine, and it hurts like hell. I’m so gonna kill him once I get on the surface. I began swimming upward to reach for the open air, but before I could, I felt something grab my foot. Look down and saw that jerk. Let go of me you a$$hole!!!

I kick my feet back and forth trying to get his hold off me; I guess I kicked so hard that I hit his face, HAH! Serves you right JERK!!! Once his hands were off my foot; I quickly swam up the surface.

“Hyung, hyung hyung!!!” cried one of his friends.

"What can I doooooooooooo!!!” cried the other one with the panda eyes.  “Someone save him! He can’t swim! waaah” again he cried.

Wait what?!?! YoungBae can’t swim, I gasp. Oh no, ahhh!!! Ootoke!, I don’t know what came to me but I know I have to save that idiot. Ugh =o=

YOUNGBAE POV

As I was trying to pull myself up with her leg, I felt a tremendous pain on my face. Dammit! She kicked me! How can she kick my beautiful face!!! >:O Nooooooo!!! I yelled under water which didn’t help ‘cause I just released all the oxygen in my lungs. Next thing I know, everything started to fade away. I couldn’t see anything anymore, except for a small glimpse of light which is slowly fading …wait! What is that? Is that an angel? Wooah…yeppuda. Then everything went black.

DARA POV         

I quickly dive underwater to rescue that jerk, I tried to pull him up but he was heavy as hell. Arrgh!!! No time to complain Dara, with all the energy left in me I manage to pull him out of the water. And swam to the side of the pull.

SEUNGRI POV

“Pali! Pali everyone get away! Hyung hyung!!!, I screamed! “Hyung!!! Why!??!?! Wake up already! , I slapped his face back and forth.

“Someone needs to give him CPR!” yelled Daesung.

“Oh yah! Mouth to mouth but who?!?!” I look back and forth, and that Minnie mouse was in front of me and an idea pop in my head. I quickly grab her head and push her face and faceplant it on YoungBae. hyung.

YOUNGBAE POV

I feel my both my cheeks burning with pain, “Hyung, hyung!” someone kept yelling. It sounded like SeungRi, “hyung! Why?!?! Wake up already!” he slapped me again. Oh hell nah! He did not just slap me, I was about to get up until I heard someone said, “Someone need to give him CPR.” It sounded like Daesung.

“Oh yah!, Mouth to mouth but who?!?!” I heard SeungRi asked.

“Ahhhh, no no no no no!” I heard a girl screamed, it sounded like that Alice girl, oh wait! She’s giving me mouth to mouth?!

.

.

.

Then it hit me. Wait it can’t be. So that pretty water angel was her?!?!............Yes! yes! yes! She’s gonna kiss me heheheh. Come to papa! Muahaha! >:D. Just like an angel’s lips, it was soft and tender. Probably the softest lips I ever kiss! She was about to back way, but nope, thanks to my quick reflex. I grabbed the back of her neck and started to caress the back of her head and feel her soft silky hair. She started to scream for help but I stifled it with my hungry lips. I started to insert my tongue inside , which caused her to fight for her life. I can feel and hear her hitting my chest and pushing the floor upwards fighting her way out of my grips. But it was no use, I was stronger than her. She was fierce though, didn’t expect this from her, her tongue was battling my tongue for dominance, but she lost when I bit her lips softly. Her taste was sweet, kinda like strawberry.

I started to open my eyes, and saw her huge frames, I looked past her frames and into her eyes. It looks like her eyes were about to pop out. Her eyes was……a little….bit…… different from what I thought it would be. It doesn’t look like the angel eyes I was expecting and saw from underwater.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wait a minute…frames? …FRAMES?!?! Where did the frames come from? I immediate push her or whoever it was away from me. I look at the person, in shock…no….NO It can’t be!

“AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”, so humiliated and grossed out I ran quickly to the boys locker room.

 

*****************************************88

DARA POV

That panda eyes guy started to give me weird looks. Oh no, he can’t be  possibly thinking ……..e_e eww……no way…...I’m NOT doing it., right when I was about to run away from the scene. He grabbed my head push it down to that Mohawk jerk.

“AHHH NO NO NO NO!!!” I screamed.

 I was inches away from his lips but I was strong enough to push myself back against the concrete.

Until I felt someone push me away from him. It was, JiYong, the stalker, MY stalker!!!

“I’ll save him!” he screamed he lunged himself to YoungBae…..e_e ewww it was the worst sight ever. What’s even worst was when YoungBae grab the back of JiYong’s neck and started to caress his hair. I wanted to puke but at the same time it was funny as hell xD. I think I almost died trying to hold in my laugh and my vomit inside me.

I saw a smile crept on YoungBae's lips; it seems like he enjoy the kiss….ugh what a turn off, and to think that I actually had crush on him >.< …..wait?!?! what!!! Did I just say I have a crush on him no no no no no erase Dara snap back to reality girl!” I thought silently to myself and mentally snapping myself back to the real world.   I look at the sight in front of me and saw YoungBae slowly opening his eyes.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” he screamed and he quickly ran to the boys locker room. WOW that was unexpected.

I look back to the guy who gave him the “kiss of life” rofl seems to me like “kiss of death” judging from YoungBae’s reaction.

“Why?!?! Why?!?! Why meeeee?!?! I feel so violated!!! That ert! He bit my lips and French kiss me!!! TT_TT cried JiYoung.

.

.

.

.

FLASHBACK

.

.

.

JIYONG POV

I was walking around trying to find Dara. Dammit! She ran so fast where could she have gone to?

“Aiissh! Nevermind I’m just gonna go to class” As I was walking to my class. I heard some girls laughing in the hall way. I didn’t mind them until they said something that got me curious so I hid myself and started eavesdropping their conversation.

“AHAHA that dumb Minnie mouse, I can’t believe she fell for it. She is so gonna get it from Taeyang. He will whoop her sorry !” said one of the blonde.(Uee)

“I can’t believe you would do something like Yuri. I wonder what Taeyang will do to her?” asked the other blonde.(Hyuna)

“I don’t know. What can they do in swimming class anyways. Well whatever it is I just hope she get humiliated. I ing hate that flat chest and -less !” smirked the Brunette (Yuri)

A/N: Remember JiYong doesn't know the barbie dolls so he just called them blondes and brunette. But I marked them in case  u guys want to no who is talking.

Once I heard  that, I don’tknow what came to me but I wanted to break those girls neck, but that’s gotta wait I must save Dara first. “Swimming class …so that’s mean she’s in the pool section.” I quickly ran there as fast as I could.

I ran and ran trying that damn pool. I ran past an open door and heard crying from there and ran back to see what's the commotion and there she was. I was surprise at what I saw. People where gathering around a Mohawk guy lying on the ground and Dara and some panda eyed guy crying and another guy over them, he has really small eyes he reminds me of Mashimoro, but a really muscular Mashimoro. 0_o

IN CASE YOU GUYS DON"T KNOW WHO MASHIMORO IS THIS IS HIM

mashimoro.gif“Someone need to give him CPR.” Yelled Mashimoro dude

 

“CPR? Don’t tell me that Mohawk guy drown.” I whisper from faraway.

“Oh yah!, Mouth to mouth but who?!?!” replied the Panda guy.

He look at Dara and grab her head and literally push it down to Mohawk guy.

“Ahhhh, no no no no no!” I heard Dara scream.

I was filled with jealousy. No one is gonna kiss MY Minnie mouse before I could. I ran to scence and push Dara away. “I’ll save him!” I screamed; I don’t know what I was thinking; I guess I was trying to be a hero in front of Dara. So I pressed my lips against the Mohawk guy and gave him CPR.

 Ew ew  ew I can’t believe I’m doing this. Everything was going fine for about 2 seconds or so until that man- started to bit my lips making my mouth open. He then inserted his tongue inside.  I never feel so violated in my life. He was exploring my mouth. I tried to fight back and pushing my body away from him but this freak was hella strong. He won’t let go of me. He grabbed the back of my head and started to rub my hair and push my lips against his mucj harder. I was trying to tell people around me to save me but his tongue kept patting my tongue. T^T I was waving my arm around like crazy.

He then open his eyes slowly, and all the sudden push me away making me fall on my .

“AHHHHHHH!!!!” he screamed and took off.

I was in the state of shock for a moment.

.

.

.

 

“Why?!?! Why?!?! Why meeeee!!?  I feel so violated!!! That ert! He bit my lips and French kiss me!!! TT_TT I cried like there’s no tomorrow ….

A/N: LOL POOR GD anwyays until next time ;D

P.S: SOOOOOOOO sorry for the super duper late update D: I'm really busy nowadaysu guys =o= I have to work to pay for my college tuition. Everyday is studying in the morning then working in the afternoon n then homework at night T^T it was hella time consuming ))): not to mention I live in a dorm paying rent sux. This is the life in US once... you're 18...ur pretty much on ur own Dx *sigh* well it will be all worth it once I'm done with college!!! FIGHTING!!! 

anyways I just want say THANK YOU SO SO MUCH for everyone who subcribe and even those who don't subcribe but still read my fanfiction. Thank you for being so loyal to me!!!!! ^_^ and like I said before if I find time I will update right away like today. I will try to keep u guys updated. Cuz u guys meant a lot for me. I love all ur comments they really give me motivations. And yes I do read all of them and try my best to reply to them. Really appreciate it!!! Promise you that I will never abandon any of my fanfics. =] so don't worry and don't unsubscribe lol.  kk i think thats it don't want to bore u guys keke OH BTW make sure to leave me critics like what I should change or rewrite to make it better. I'm really trying to make the best of it.  kk once again THANK YOU for the nth time :P