Out of my mind

If We Were To Fall

Notice: has a little pg-13 makeout session going on if ;)

(Wooyoung)

It was about 4 am when I received the call. I had almost forgotten about going to Beijing.

I got ready and headed straight to the airport, a private plane was waiting for me.

"Good Morning Mr. Jang! Congratulations on your wedding" the pilot greeted me cheerfully

I nodded my head and went inside after him. He was a bit too awake for this early.

My head was hurting a bit and I only had about 3 hours of sleep.

Because of last night.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

I've had way too much to drink tonight. I sat on the bed and stared at the wall my mind was empty.

JiEun went inside the bathroom probably to change.

I don't know why I agreed to marrying her this quickly. Her father had made an offer I could not refuse.

He thought that JiEun was not fit to run the company herself.

Business was rough, It was a mans game, the only way his company will continue after he is gone is to marry his daughter off.

"Wooyoung, can you help me with the dress?" JiEun peeked her head out the bathroom door.

She turned her back towars me and I ped and untied her dress.

It dropped and my eyes were glued to her .

" I..I'm going out" i mumbled and turned away when all of a sudden she grabbed my arm and kissed me wrapping her arms around my head.

I was shocked for a minute, but she kept on kissing me and I started kissing her back.

My mind had no thoughts except to kiss her back harder, give her more than what she was giving me,

I grabbed her waist and wrapped her legs around me, I kissed her jaw her neck and she let out a sound.

It drove me crazy, I went back and attacked her lips again this time I lifted her out of the bathroom.

Our lips never leaving each other then all of a sudden "BAM" there was a loud sound.

It brought me back to my senses then I looked up and saw that she was unconcious.

I had accidentaly slammed her head in the cabinet as I was carrying her, I layed her down the  bed and covered her.

"JiEun-ah" I shook her "are you okay" She stirred a bit. I sighed.

What was she thinking, what was i thinking?

I took a cold shower trying to calm myself down

trying to rinse this girl out of my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(JiEun)

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I was confused for a moment, scared, wondering how I got there.

Then I remembered yesterday, I was married to Wooyoung. I looked beside me  but he wasn't there.

I layed their for a moment taking in my surroundings. Then I realized I was wearing only my underwear

"Omo, what happened last night?" my heart beat loudly, I prayed that he did not take advantage of me, part of me was scared.

I wrapped the blanket around me "Wooyoung?" I called out loud, after hearing no answer.

I went to the bathroom showered and got dressed. I had a terrible headache so I took some medicine I found on the cabinet.

I tried to think of what happened last night, but my headache grew worst everytime I did.

I walked around the house, It was clear that Wooyoung was not there. Then I heard the doorbell.

"JiEun! Annyeong" Suzy waved her hand and gave me a hug.

After chatting for a bit, I found out that Wooyoung left early today to Beijing with Suzy's father in law.

We then decided to go out to eat breakfast and do some shopping.

"Yah JiEun, did something happen last night" she asked while sorting through some racks of clothes.

"I don't remem...." All of a sudden I remembered what I did last night. Drinking wine, then making out with wooyoung, but i can't remember what happened after that.

"Hey are you okay?" suzy was now standing in front of me. My face turned tomato red.

"Oh no" I whispered mentally kicking myself "oh no".

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeong, this was all I could write today.

Been feeling sick so I just watched 2PM show all day :)

anyway hope you like it.