Relief

If We Were To Fall

Hi guys sorry for the late update, got caught up in so much stuff but I promise to write a lot this week, ENJOY!

 

(JiEun)

I had almost fainted. My heart was out of control and my headache was coming back on.

Suzy stood in front of me, was moving but I can't hear what she was saying.

"oh no" I heard my self repeating again and again.

I was in shock. I was scared, I didn't know what to do. I didn't realize I was crying.

After a few minutes, I had managed to calm down.

"Here drink this" Suzy handed me a bottle of water and a pill, I took it and drank.

"I'm ok" I assured her.

"So..." she whispered, not sure whether or not I could handle more of her questions.

"I don't know suzy, well I... we drank and I.... you told me to" I told her all that I could remember.

"JiEun, it's ok. I know wooyoung wouldn't have done anything against your will" she assured

"Thats the problem, well I was the one that started it, but now I can't remember. I don't know how to face him. I screwed up."

We continued shopping but i was not in the mood anymore. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. All the possibilities were negative.

Scenarios in my head....

I started the kiss and it led to this:

1. Wooyoung pulls away from my kiss and thinks I am a for wanting to do it with him when we don't know each other.

(I hope not... no...)

2. Wooyoung and I continue to kiss and I refuse to continue but he forces me to then he...

(No he wouldn't.... Suzy said...)

3. I continue to kiss Wooyoung, then I try to.... against his will

(WHAT? no no no, I wouldn't... but i was drunk....)

4. Wooyoung and I continue to kiss and (insert bed scene). but he leaves because...

(Well wasn't that the original plan?)

But the plan was to give him a little taste ONLY A LITTLE, then play hard to get.

I hope i find out the truth before he comes back. At this point i just wanted to hide under a rock.

I cursed my drunk self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wooyoung)

" Suzy I'm busy, can you stop calling, don't leave voicemail i'm not going to listen to it, bye"

"NO OPPA!!!! WAIT!!!" she screamed thru the phone

I pulled the phone away from my ears, and frowned. I wanted to just end the call but I knew that she would be more persistent after.

"what do you want?" I sighed

" well... you know... I just have a question to ask. well everybody is curious. ha ha" she laughed nervously

"If you just want to chit chat, I don't have time for this"

"I swear it's not just me ok so don't get mad, how did your wedding night go?"

Sesiously? what kind of question was that, this phone call was ridiculous. It was probably my mother and my aunt.

This family gives me a headache sometimes.

"OPPA DONT HANG UP! JUST ANSWER!!"

I sighed " what do you expect, nothing happened ok, don't call me again. go bother someone else"

I quickly ended the call before she had time to reply.

"Aish" i ruffled my hair in frustration.

I looked out over the Beijing skyline. Tall buldings, busy streets. Chaotic

I was tired. There are times when I wished that I had a normal life.

So much pressure, just to be on the top.

I walked over to my desk, and sat down.

I closed my eyes for a moment.

(dream)

"Wooyoung! congratulations on your promotion!"

"Thank you, I can't wait to come home and tell my wife!"

"I bet she will be really happy!"

I walked to the bus stop and thought how great my life is going.

I got home and opened the door!

"Yeobo! I'm home" I saw my wife standing there, her back towards me, she was cooking

I felt so happy

"Thats great! Congratulations!" she turned around and kissed my cheek

It was JiEun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up startled. Confused at first between dream and reality.

why did I dream of her?

Sigh. JiEun. JiEun.

I went back to work.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think will happen when they see each other?

haha what will it take for the two to finaly fall?

>3< kekeke

hope you have a great day!