JiEun

If We Were To Fall

 

Wooyoung came home, I swear I was gonna go crazy In my mind.

I was dying of embarrasment inside. Part of me regrets ever listening to Suzys advice.

It was hard to act innocent. I'm still so embarrased, It was good that Suzy was able to find out nothing happened.

Wooyoung just pretty much ignored me. Neither of us were talkers, and he was always on the phone or in his office.

Tomorrow we are going to our Honeymoon. Supposedly it was a surprise but Suzy accidentaly slipped that we were going to the family's private Island somewhere.

Sigh.  i was watching t.v. and all the dramas on t.v. talked about love. My heart aches as I change the channel.

I know it will get better. I'm a good person, and I know I will get what I deserve. God knows how hard I've tried to do what my father tells me.

Even this marriage.

I had felt alone all my life, then Taecyeon oppa came along. He made me so happy, he was the only one that could cheer me up.

But now I know it's too late, and Taecyeon oppa will never like me back, If he had feelings for me he would have told me before I got married.

I knew I was different from all the girls he dates... I was different because I was like a sister. nothing more.

That feeling of your heart hurting so much you feel like your chest is caving in, everytime I think of anything to do with love.

But.

I was scared.

I don't want to be alone, I don't want to be miserable. I want someone who will take care of me, who will love me.

I want tobe married to someone who loves me enough to do anything for me.

All my life thats what I wanted. Wooyoung. He's my only hope.

Its time to toughen up and stop acting like a coward.

I am going to make Wooyoung like me.

I need someone. I don't want to be alone anymore.

I decided I should call taecyeon oppa, I really do miss him.

"Hello?"

"Hi oppa, I know it's kinda late, are you busy?"

"I was doing something but it's ok, is there something wrong?"

"No, I just... I kinda miss you oppa, I haven't seen you since the wedding"

"Aww, well I miss you too kiddo, I promise to take you out for food"

"really? it's a date then! Buy me me something expensive"

"Ofcourse I will haha, but your husband might get jealous!"

I was about to say something when all of a sudden I heard a woman

"Taecyeon, lets go back to my hotel"

"Ah JiEun I'll call you back soon, have fun on your honeymoon, haha take it easy ok, bye"

he hanged up. I went to the bathroom and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(next day)

I woke up and heard the door bell ringing. I look beside me to see Wooyoung sleeping soundly, his back was turned to me. I can't help but notice how far away he is.

I hurriedly put a robe on and ran downstairs, confused. The maid was suppose to come tomorrow.

"Ms. Jang? ah, this is a surprise"

"Sorry JiEun did I wake you?" she said after looking at what I am wearing

"It's ok, come in" I welcomed her in.

"Here help me with these things" she handed me a couple of large bags and got 2 more for her.

We went to the kitchen and put the bags on the counter.

"Is Wooyoung at home?"

and as if on cue Wooyoung came in the kitchen.

"Omma what are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my son and daughter in law?" Anyway I just came and dropped these of for you two"

she started taking the contents out of the bag.

"I got you some herbal medicines and vitamins"

Curiously I took one of the bottles to read, My eyes widen and I felt my jaw drop.

They were herbal drinks for hormones and fertility. Basically it was for men and women who are planning to have a baby.

 Wooyoung came closer and to read a bottle of pills, His  eyes also widened and his face turned red.

"Since you two are going on your honeymoon tomorrow I just thought you could use these. I should have thought of this earlier but oh well"

Wooyoung coughed almost choked, he turned around busied himself in looking for food in the fridge

"You know I think it will be good if you two are healthy so just in case some thing happens..."

I was still embarassed and just nodded as she kept talking about the benefits, and something about bedroom activities.

I could see wooyoung quietly leaving the room.I quietly sipped my tea hiding my face behind the mug.

Does she really expect us to do something during our honeymoon?

I sighed and nodded pretending I was interested in what she has to say.

Her actions are screaming "I WANT A GRANDCHILD" she didn't even have to talk

Our honeymoon was 1 week long, on a private island just me and wooyoung.

I wonder what will happen during that time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

woot!

JiEun is scared to be forever miserable, she needs love.

I know Taecyeon is abit of a playboy here

Even if she doesn't love wooyoung, just him caring for her would be enough.

Honeymoon next chapter, lots of crazy things are going to happen soon!

I appreciate all you that subscribe, it means so much to me.

I hope you comment more on what you think, it reallt helps me when I write!

thanks so much! have a good day