Hospitals

If We Were To Fall

HELLO!!! ANYBODY THERE? Anyone? YOOHOOO....

So Sorry for not updating this story for shuch a long time! Hope you all are having a good new year~ and that you have forgiven me for not writing new chapters...I hope you continue reading my story. I promise never to give up on this story, even I get excited and want to know what happen. Love you all so much, thanks for the support!!!! Kamsahamnidaaaa! *bows*

 

 

(Wooyoung)

I was going up the driveway to the house when my phone started ringing.

"Hey Wooyoung are you still at the office?" Suzy asked

"No I just got home, why?"

"Great, Is JiEun okay?"

"I haven't seen her, just parked the car. What happened?"

"We went out and I dropped her off since she wasn't felling well. She's not picking up."

" You should have stayed with her"

" She told me to go home so I left, It was about 30 mins ago"

"I'll call you back"

"Ya- wai"

I hanged up the phone and went inside the house. "JiEun?" I called out.

The lights downstairs were all on but there was no sign of her. I went upstairs and heard a phone ringing.

I followed the sound and to my horror found JiEun unconcious on the floor.

"JiEun!" I ran towards her shaking her "Jieun wakeup"

I grabbed my phone, My hands shaking and dialed 911.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours later I sat on the hospital hall. Suzy sat beside me sobbing on my shoulder.

Nurses and aid run back and forth to JiEun's room. It felt it had been sitting there forever until the doctor in charged approached us.

"Mr. Jang, you're wife still has not regain conciousness,for now we have to keep her here over night for to check for other symptoms. We still have to run a few test to clarify what really happened to her. It can be both serious or just a virus. We are doing the best we can"

"Yes I understand" I nodded and he left.

I sat and burried my face on my hands.

'Wooyoung, what do we do?' Suzy grabbed onto my shirt her tears kept pouring her makeup was was smeared.

My mind felt frozen, confused.I stared at the closed door where JiEun was.

I stared and the times passed, I kept waiting,wondering what exactly happened.

"Where is she?" there was a commotion down the hallway. It was JiEun's dad and my parents along with Taecyeon.

My mother was hysterrical. "What happened to my her?" she yelled "where's the doctor?"

I bowed and just stared at them unable to answer. Ashamed, guilty that I had  no idea what was going on with my wife.

It didn't help that Suzys cried had gotten louder. The commotion was making me dizzy.

To my relief the doctor came and led them into JiEun's room. But Taecyeon stayed.

"Ya! Jang Wooyoung!" he screamed at me. I looked up,his eyes filled with anger.

He grabbed my collar, and pushed me to the wall.

"What kind of person are you! Don't you know how fragile JiEun is! What did you do to her? Answer me!"

I just looked away. "Yah what are you doing!' Suzy screamed pulling Taecyeons hand away from me.

But taecyeon did not let go, He swung his fist to my face.

"You deserved that."  He spat "Someone like you don't deserve JiEun." He punched the wall and walked away.

I wiped the corner of my mouth. "Wooyoung, gwenchana?" She guided me to the bench. "wait here."

The impact of his punch was so strong. but the pain, I felt like I deserved it.

Suzy came back with an Ice pack and some pills. We both continued to sit there quietly. but my mind was a mess.

and my heart was even worst.

After a few hours they came out along with Taecyeon. I sat there looking at the floor. I couldn't face them. JiEun's father patted my shoulders as if understanding what I'm goint through.

"Suzy go home" I whispered. Suzy gave me a hug, stood up and walked away with them assuring them everything was going to be alright. I could hear

my mother quietly sobbing. After sitting there for a few hours, I finaly mustered up he courage to go into JiEun's room.

There she was laying down, her face was pale. So fragile but still I admit she looked beautiful.

Like a damsel in distress waiting for some prince to save her. But this time I knew I was the one to blame for why she was like this. I looked at the IV that pierced her arm. 

I clenched the sheets with my fist. I coudn't stand to look at her like this. My phone suddenly vibrated and I looked at the message.

"Let's talk"

It was from Taecyeon.

I walked out of the hospital and headed to the parking lot where he was waiting.

He was leaning on his car his eyes glaring at me.

" I told you before, about JiEun...I'm not afraid to take her from you,"

" You're the one to blame for all this, I bet you only married her for the company, didn't you? Played with her cause you knew she liked you?"

"You don't know anything." I clenched my fist.

He scoffed.

"I... I love her" I heard myself say.

" Then prove it. As far as I can see, you're just playing house with her. Prove it or I'll take her away. You don't deserve anything like her."

I turned around and head back to the Hospital. I really couldn't think at this point.

I sat beside Jieun's bed listening to the monotonous beep of the machine. Watching her chest rise and fall.

Waiting.

I question myself if the words that came out were true, or was it just my pride that lied.

After being told to go home my the doctor, I drove home.

The house was dark and empty. Quiet.

Will it be like this if Jieun leaves?

I realized how my life really changed when JiEun came along.

How much i've gotten used to her presence, that it felt strange when she wasn't there.

I laid my head down and fell asleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our wooyoung is self reflecting :3 and ooh love? really or not?

Hope JiEun is ok.... but what really is wrong with her :(

Taecyeon.... hmm better watch out Wooyoung, taecyeon is beastly especially when he's mad.. tsk tsk

wait til the next chapter.

<3