Reception and Reunion

If We Were To Fall

(You)

The place the reception is being held at was beautiful beyond description.

Right beside the beach, hundreds of chairs and tables beautifully adorned with flowers circle the dance floor.

The sun setting in the background, Paper lanters hang from pole to pole illuminating with light.

It was beautiful, It was breathtaking.

Everyone looked happy as they entertained each other, wooyoung and I went from table to table greeting the guests and thanking them for coming,

they in turn wish as for good luck.

As the night begin to arrive, I had my last dance with my father, then finally wooyoung.

"So how do you feel?" wooyoung asked me as we swayed side to side, now the guest were also on the dance floor swaying to the song.

"I'm okay, just tired" to my surprise he bent my head and rest it against his chest.

I felt my cheeks grew hot, he smelt of soap and sweet musk.

my heart skipped a bit, but then I remembered how it was just for show, it wasn't real.

My thoughts were interrupted with a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder

a familiar voice asked " Can I have a dance with the bride?"

I turned and look "Taecyeon Oppa!!" i let go of Wooyoung and Taecyeon gave me a tight hug kissing the top of my head.

"I thought you wouldn't make it, I'm so happy you're here" I exclaimed happily, I almost jumped for joy

Taecyeon bowed slightly towards Wooyoung and Wooyoung did the same, "I'll go get some drinks" he said and left

"Sorry I couldn't come to the wedding, I actually have to fly back in a couple of hours, anyway lets go talk somewhere else yeah?"

 "It's ok oppa, I know you're really busy, you didn't need to come" I said as we zig zag through the crowd and went to the stairs near the balcony.

" Ya! I didn't even give him permission to marry you" he frowned "I just leave the country for a project and here you are, already getting married"

I remained quiet, truthfully my heart was aching, "If only you had taken me away before he did" I thought while I looked at him

"So was he the guy you were telling me about, guess you were lucky that he liked you back, Ha ha ha" he laughed as he pinched my cheeks.

You're too late oppa I whispered quietly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Yo JiEun what's up?"

"Oppa are you busy"

"Ofcourse not, i'm never too busy for my favorite girl, so spill"

"well.."

"Well what?"

" Taecyeon Oppa, Theres this guy...I like, but he doesn't like me back.." I started, my heart beating so fast

" A guy!? Finally JiEun has found someone, but that's impossible, you're perfect how can he not like you, wait does he even know you like him?"

"Ani, He doesn't know"

"Then how do you know he doesn't like you back? you have to confess! who knows maybe he likes you back"

"Ok then thanks oppa, I will tell him when I see him"

"Thats the spirit, well I need to get back to the office, I'll call you soon! good luck to you"

"Ne oppa, take care, Bye"

I ended the call and put my hand over my heart, hoping to stop it from beating too much

"I will tell you how much I like you when you come back, Taecyeon Oppa"

~~~~End of Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So It was Jang Wooyoung that you liked this whole time" he beemed happily  "Did my advice help?"

"Yes Oppa, thank you."  I sighed

"I still can't believe you got married so fast, Maybe he liked you a little too much. Yah! Is he a ert? Are you pregnant?" he he started patting my belly as if he was looking for a bump

"No no! I'm not pregnant, I just....I just really like him and I wanted to be with him before anyone else does" I lied as i pushed his hands away

It hurts me so much to say that to him, I've never lied to him, oh oppa, this is all fake, I wanted to tell him, but it was a secret only the family know.

"Hmm I see" he grabbed me and put me in a tight hug "I'm so sad that we can't hang out like we used to,  but i'm so happy for you"

"Thank you oppa, our friendship won't ever change" he released me and I felt empty.

Just then Wooyoung showed up and said "Some guest are leaving, we should say our thanks"

"Yah Jang Wooyoung if you don't take care of our JiEun, I'm going to take her away from you!"

"Ofcourse I will" as he grabbed my hand and yanked me away from Taecyeon

"Bye Oppa have a safe flight" I said loudly as Wooyoung dragged me away, I took a final look at Taecyeon oppa.

He was smilling brightly, and waving goodbye.

Goodbye Oppa.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for reading I hope you liked this chappie, 

next one is in wooyoungs point of view :3

maybe a hint of jelousness will leak out of our wooyoungie 

anyway what do you think of this chapter?!