Reception and Reunion 2

If We Were To Fall

 

 

((Wooyoung)


Everyone believed it.

I’ve never known any other arranged marriages other than my parents and some relatives.

Those who are in act do a successful job of covering everything up.

As JiEun and I dance our first dance people around us are in awe.

We swayed to a romantic song that absolutely meant nothing.

It makes me wonder how many of these people were ever in our situation.

I looked down at Jieun who has her arms around my neck.

I asked her if she felt okay since she stepped on my shoes a couple of times, she seemed distant.

She confirmed that she was just tired. So for the show I put her head against my chest like what couples would have done. It felt slightly odd holding her.

I have never held a girl like this.

School took up most of my time and after I finished I worked directly for the company. Ofcourse I’ve gone to many dates but never really moved forward into a relationship. There was never time.


All of a sudden Ok Taecyeon appeared, JiEun and him looked really close. I notice her mood brightened up right away. The tone of her voice completely changed and was referring to him as oppa. I wonder what this bastard is to her.

I excused myself to get a drink, not wanting to deal with him.

“Wooyoung!” I heard someone call out my name

“Hello, Mr. Bae”

“Congratulations! your wife is really pretty, ha ha you are a lucky guy” he patted my shoulder

“Thank you, I am” I faked a smile “wife, it felt weird hearing it” i thought silently to myself.

“I really appreciate you looking at the project in Beijing, I know you’re suppose to go on a honeymoon, I hope your wife doesn’t mind not seeing you for a couple of days”

“She will be okay sir, it’s only for 2 days, she knows business is important”

“ where is she anyway, I’d like to personally thank her before I leave.”

I excused myself and looked around the crowd for her, I spotted her sitting on standing on the stairs with Taecyeon, I stood for a moment and watched them.

He was playfully flirting with her, touching her stomach, pinching her cheeks, what a bastard.

He was notorius for always having girls with him, he would always leave the club with one of them,

I can’t believe he’s hitting on my wife at her our wedding. I went over and told JiEun some of the guest were leaving and grabbed her away.

I clenched my jaw as that bastard told me he was going to take JiEun away if I don’t take care of her.

What kind of right does he have I scoffed. wait, was JiEun dating him before the wedding?

I can’t think of her as one of the girls that would sleep around.  

those girls that pretend they are innocent but is really... wild? but then I didn’t know her at all.

we are married after all, we can do things... if she was that kind of girl....and if she wanted to, i’ll be perfectly fine.

then maybe i’ll find out tonight. I looked at her, she smiled and bowed at the guest, thanking them for coming, I smirked and stared at her face, lips down her neck.

I swallowed. Is it getting a little warmer here?

Damn, i think i had a little too much to drink I shook the thoughts away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh uh wooyoungie

jealous and feeling a little hot for the lady?

bwo

anyway this is like chapter 3 but wooyoungs pov

really excited for the next chapter.

can you guess what happens..... kekeke

maybe some snuggling