Months

If We Were To Fall

(JiEun)

It's been months since the wedding and the honeymoon. Life has definately been different after that.

Wooyoung and I tried our best to make this relationship work.

I've been happy.I cook, clean the house, just like what a normal housewife does while he goes to work.

I've been really happy. I started getting to know Wooyoung better and.. I think I've started to develop feelings for him.

But...

To be honest, I don't know If he likes me back. I feel like he's just playing his part. Just an obligation, a responsibility.

The whole day I think about everything. I feel like I'm making it hard for him.No matter how much I try,he seems unresponsive.

Am I pressuring him?

My phone vibrated

"Hi JiEun!"

"Hi Suzy! How are you?"

"I'm back from Paris! You're home right?I'm coming over!"

"It's getting boring here,lets just meet somewhere else"

"fine with me"

An hour later we decided to meet at a restaurant.

"Hmm...So what have you been up to lately?"she asked as she reached for her wine

"Just at home,Nothing much to do really"

"That's not what I mean"

"What do you mean?

"I'm saying what's been going on with you and Wooyoung"

"Oh... That"

"Well after that honeymoon incident I thought more was going to happen,I swear I thoughtyou were going to be pregnant by now"

"SUZY! shh!"

"Why? I'm being honest here, It's been what, 3 months since that little incident there has to be more times that it happened again"

My face was burning bright red. I really admired Suzy for always speaking her mind, But I admit she makes me feel embarrassed a lot.

"No! Actually... it never happened again" I whispered disapointingly.

"Ya JiEun, I already told you Wooyoung is a bit reserved. We talked about this, you have to make the move, that guy is a boulder it's hard to move him. But you have to push hard even if it's only by an inch"

"I'm just so frustrated. I mean he's ok... We've improved, we talk more unlike before..."

"oh come on JiEun, I know all you talk about is what's for dinner and I bet you're already sleeping by the time wooyoung gets home"

I sighed, defeated.

"Suzy, What do I do?" I burried my head in my hands.

"JiEun you have to take innitiative, How about..."

I stared at her eagerly, waiting for a miracle to come out of .

"Omo JiEun" a voice came out of nowhere. I looked up

"Taec Oppa!" I got up quickly and hugged him. " Oh this is Suzy, Wooyoung's cousin"

"Yes we've met before, Suzy" He bowed "Annyeong"

"Annyeong" She nodded, her friendly vibe was obviously gone.

" Well I'm here for a meeting with a client so I have to get going, JiEun, have you been well? Oppa misses you,I'll take you out sometime okay?" He smiled brightly

"Ok, I'll wait for your call."

He got up and left and Suzy and I continued talking

" Suzy you know Oppa?"

" Yes, under some unfortunate circumstances I have met the guy"

"Omo, that sounds bad, but oppa is nice, how did you meet?"

"Ya! We need to talk about what I was saying before we got interrupted. As I was saying stop trying to act all shy If you want something stop waiting around. You have a good chance, Wooyoung wouldn't have kissed you if he didn't want to."

I nodded, it did make sense, but still I know that maybe Wooyoung just wanted to act his part.

"I don't think you do well with the y concept... Let me think"

"I'm really not comfortable with that..." I laugh nervously

"This is harder than I thought, aish, wooyoung I think i'll just beat him up til he becomes soft" she waved her fist in the air

"ahaha, will that work?" 

We both laughed together.

"We should go for a walk so we can think of something" 

After paying for the food, we headed to the mall nearby.

" I forgot! I bought some things for you in Paris, I'll just have somebody drop it off tomorrow"

" Really? Thanks, what is it"

" Ahaha you'll see" she winked I have a feeling its something small with lace. I pouted

"Ya Suzy!"

"What? The French are very well known for making good quality things like that, you better wear it!" she pointed at me.

 We laughed and went from store to store. Spraying perfumes and swatching lipticks. Slowly I suddenly started feeling dizzy.

Cold sweat started dripping on my forehead and my stomach started churning"

"Suzy, I'm starting to fell weird. I think I should go home"

" Omo you look really pale! should we go to the hospital?"

" Ani, I just... I'll just go home and lay down"

"Are you sure, I'll take you home right now."

When I got home, I started feeling worst. I quickly changed my clothes and I noticed my eyes started blurring and the room started spinning.

This uncomfortable feeling in my stomach started creeping up. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up for what felt like hours.

The pain started growing... I kept gagging, the pain wouldn't stop. Faintly I can hear my phone ringing in the room. I kept throwing up all my stomachs contents. It took a while til I stopped but My body started becoming heavy I tried to get up off the floor, my vision started turing black. I lost my balance, fell and lost consciousness/

"JiEun! JIEun!" I felt somebody shake me. I couldn't open my eyelids

"yes please send an ambulance quickly!"

wooyoung's voice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for making you wait so long -_-

*kneals down on salt* Please forgive me~~ huhuhu

thanks for your support... for reading and commenting

I have many plans for this story! So theres so much more to come!

Anyway I hope you like this chapter~

I promise to get working on the next chapter ASAP

the questions are....

1. How is Suzy and Taecyeon related?

2. Will Taecyeon get in the way of anything?

3.  What is wrong with JiEun?

4. What is going on in Wooyoungs mind?