Awakening

If We Were To Fall

:3 you guys... I feel so loved. Thank you for all your comments and for patiently(or impatiently) waiting for my updates.

Thank you so much!

Hehehe There was a plot mistake in the previous chapter did anybody else catch it before I edited it?

Love you all <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(JiEun)

 

"JiEun! Can you hear me? JiEun!"

I slowly open my eyes.

"Suzy"

"JiEun you're awake! Oh thank god!" She grabbed me into a hug but somebody pulled her back.

"Wooyoung" I whispered. He remained quiet. He looked tired, both of them did.

"What's wrong? why am I here?" I asked.

"You fainted last and had been unconcious since then, oh we were so worried, I have to call them and let them know" Suzy grabbed her phone and went outside.

I was left akwardly laying there with Wooyoung standing beside me.

I tried to push myself up in a sitting position but then there was a sharp pain on my stomach.

"Ahh" I whimpered.

"Are you okay!? Anything hurting?" he asked supporting me.

"Maybe you should lay back down, I'll call the doctor" He practically ran out of the room.

"Wooyoung..." I whispered. Do you really care for me.

A few minutes later he came in with the doctor and Suzy.

The doctor started asking me questions like was I losing appetite and weight, have I been stressed, pain, throwing up, nausea.

"Hmm... Mr. Jang can I have a word with you outside" then they went outside.

"Aww JiEun, I'm glad you're awake now. I honestly thought you were in a coma, but I think I've just been watching too much dramas lately"

"Suzy how long have I been here?"

"Just over night, Wooyoung found you passed out in your bathroom and called 911. Your dad and Woo's parents came last night and I left with them but Woo stayed until the doctor told him to go"

"Oh and Taecyeon came too" She frowned "He got so mad and punched Wooyoung in the face. It was horrible"

Just then Wooyoung came in with the doctor. "Suzy don't bother Jieun she needs to rest" Wooyoung said. 

"Jieunssi, we need to do a final test on you. We'll let you rest for a while and then we will have to operate to see what's really going on inside. I already explained everything to your husband, let us know when you are ready" he bowed and left.  

The whole room was quiet. "It's gonna be okay," suzy assured me with a smile "I'll be outside, go and rest".

I closed my eyes when I heard the door close, thinkin they both left.

I can't believe Taecyeon oppa punched Wooyoung. I wonder what really happened. Aish, Why did he have to do that to Wooyoung...

I didn't like the idea of the two of them fighting.

I was startled when I heard Wooyoung clear his throat.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes I'm okay." I stared at the ceiling.

"He's the best doctor here so don't worry and rest."

It was quiet for a while and I continued to close my tired eyes.

Slowly falling asleep. I felt a hand soflty my hair, making me fall into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Wooyoung)

"Woo, gwenchana?"

"I'm okay" We had been in the hospital all day. My head was starting to hurt, from stress, lack of sleep.

Suzy who is always the type of person who is cheerful now looked sullen.

Dark circles under her eyes indicated that she too had not much sleep. We sat in the lobby holding tasteless coffee that had gone cold.

"Woo, Even though what's happening...I'm glad that you're keeping it all together. I know that you really care for Jieun. Don't deny it. If she didn't matter you

would be working right now and not sitting here. I know you Wooyoung, you're still that guy that always cared for people inside even if you don't say it."

The doctor came indicating that JiEun will be going in the operating room.

"Mr. Jang, We will do the best we can to figure out what really is going on. We're hoping that we won't see any cancer cells, the symptoms are too ambigous

and too common that it could be anything ordinary or life threatening. Your wife is in good hands, I specifically chose this team to work with me. I'll update you

multiple times when we are going through the procedure."  He assured.

We continued to wait in the lobby.

Suzy paced back and forth nervously walking around the lobby, going outside possibly to cry then sitting back down beside me.

I sighed and looked at the coffee cup I was holding. I don't even know anymore.

This had gotten out of hand. I did nothing for Jieun, what kind of husband was I?

Maybe Taecyeon was right. I didn't deserve her.

Maybe I was selfish to want her by my side.

Maybe she was better off without me, then someone could take care of her.

I don't know anymore....

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to leave you hanging ;)

<3 wonder what will happen next......