Honeymoons Are Suppose To Be Sweet

If We Were To Fall

~Hi there sorry for not updating for so long -_- lots of things happenedin my life anyway here's a new chapter

(JiEun)

After a plane ride, a car ride and a boat ride we finally made it on the island.

"oh my gosh, i definately overpacked," Thanks to Suzy who helped me pack,  I don't even know what half of these things are.

I thought as I hauled my luggages up the driveway on our honeymoon house.

Seeing my struggle Wooyoung took one of my bags and walked ahead of me.

The caretaker opened the door for us and left.

The house was really pretty, and really big. The beach was just a distance away and there was also a pool, oh is that a jacuzzi too?.

I guess there will be plenty of things to do here.

"Wooyoung I'm feeling hungry would you like something to eat too?"

"Yeah i'm a bit hungry, the fridge and pantry are stocked so you can cook whatever you like"

"That's great then" I said happily. I'm trying really hard to act natural so it won't be awkward between us.

"I'll be unpacking in the room" he said

"ok i'll call you when it's done" I smiled and happily cooked.

(Wooyoung)

Aish, I feel like this trip is such a waste of time. I guess i can think more about future projects while i'm out here.

If only they didn't force me i could be doing something else. I grabbed the remote and stared at the t.v.

 

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I glanced at Jieun who was busy running around in the kitchen and setting the table.

suddenly her phone rang. i eavesdropped.

"Oh Hi Oppa"

it's probably that bastard Taecyeon.

"Yes Oppa we're here, I'm cooking right now.... it's ok really pretty here

oh i miss you too oppa don't work too hard! yes bye!"

why the heck is that bastard calling her all the time? Doesn't he get that she's already married. But then again half of the women

he sleeps with are already married. damn i hate that guy. what can i do to make him back off?

(FLASHBACK)

"Mom I really don't appreciate you coming over like that, don't you remember this was all fake, were not in love, were not happily married and were not having children!"

"Wooyoung! That's enough! I only wanted the best future for you, that girl is perfect you are going to regret if you don't take care of her!"

"I already married her isn't that enough? please don't force anything else on me. I'm trying my best too. I already did what you wanted!" I screamed, the first time I yelled at my mother.

She started sobbing.

"wooyoung, you have no idea what a girl in her situation feels. I know. I was sad, I was lonely, I wanted to be loved. It was only after a while that your father took care of me. but for years, I was so sad. You, you work and have plenty of other things to occupy your mind, but us women we are suppose to take care of you and all we ask for is to be appreciated and loved back in return. you don't have to have a child with her right awaybut please try to love her, try to see something good in her so your feelings will develop. It will be too late for you when someone else steals her away because you never cared and you will have no one."

-------------------------

I wonder if JiEun does feel sad. I do feel bad for her. Damn why am I having a guilt trip. I guess I should start treating her better... It is for the future of us.

I should start acting like a husband. Try acting that is...

"Wooyoung the food is ready!' she called me and i headed to the table.

I sat down and started eating, "This is really good" i said

"Really? i'm glad I hope it fits your taste" she smiled.

"Jieun... um... do you want to go swimming later?"

"oh sure, ofcourse that would be fun."

"we can go after you unpack."

I wonder if I did the right thing. she seemed pretty happy about it.

It was only after that I realized it would be a bit uncomfortable since we are alone.

Aish. way to go wooyoung. way to go -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(JiEun)

I stared in horror at the note in my hand. 

It said:

"Hi JiEun! Hope you're having fun there!

Don't kill me for this and remember this is for your own good!

I packed some y outfits for you! It will make Wooyoung Oppa's heart stop ;D

Show Oppa your y side and he won't let you go. oh try massaging him, he will fall for that!

Ah I'm so nice. kekeke this will work! Fighting!!

--------------------------------

I looked at dozens of y underwear and bathing suits inside my bag.

She had managed to get rid of my regular underwear and swapped them for this... AHH

I picked up a red one piece bathing suit, the only one that seemed appropriate out of all of them, others where just tiny tops and strings.

the bathing suit was haltered and but the sides were cut off.

My heart pounded in my chest, I can only imagine what she had done to my other clothes.

what if wooyoung thinks i'm trying to seduce him. He'll think i am a or something.

Oh Suzy, i groaned in frustration. Why is my life like this?

I put the bathing suit on and grabbed the biggest towel and headed to the pool were wooyoung was.

 

 

keke what will wouyoung's reaction be?

yay! now they are trying to like each other! 

what will happen when the night comes?

hope you enjoyed the chapter!