Temperature Rising

If We Were To Fall

(Wooyoung)

JiEun was still changing so I headed to the pool. I started swimming back and forth across the pool.

It was really relaxing and I cleared my mind and just swam, feeling the water against me.

I swam up to the surface and saw JiEun sitting on the edge of the pool.

Holy Shh.. I almost choked. I stared wide eyed at JiEun.

The red pieces of fabric was barely covering anything...

I snapped out of the trance and blurted something I don't even remember.

It was really uncomfortable to see JiEun like that, I mean I didn't know that was her style.

She looked good, I mean I didn't know her body was at that level. I mean..

What am I saying?!?

"Jang Wooyoung you are an adult, stop babbling like an idiot" I told myself

After swimming around it started getting cooler so I asked her if she wanted to get in the hot tub.

After I set the timer the bubbles started surfacing and we both sat down in the water.

I looked at JiEun who had her eyes closed, she seemed so relaxed.

"JiEun?"

"Yeah Wooyoung sshi"

"What are you thinking about?" I heard myself say

"Just.... things"

"Would you mind if I ask what?"

she sighed and look down.

"To be honest, I was thinking about how things will be like if we didn't marry for the reasons we did"

A few minutes passed and we were still silent. Both thinking about the same things.

"Should we try? I mean should we try to make things work? Get to know each other?"

"Really?" she seemed surprised

"I mean if we are to spend time being husband and wife, shouldn't we atleast try to act like one when we are alone"

"Wooyoung... I'm... Let's try to make this work. I promise to do my best" She jumped towards me and hugged me

I was surprised for a moment but smiled and returned back the hug.

Only then did we realize we were in an awkward situation.

I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

We were in each others arms... barely wearing anything.

I can feel her against me, we were closer than we have ever been before...

She was the one to pull away first, she looked down and laughed nervously.

She stepped back and was turning away but I couldnt stop myself for doing this.

I grabbed her again towards me "JiEun" I whispered.

 

 

Ahaha :D Omo my heart was beating fast when I was writing this chapter!

Aigoo, what will happen next.... 

wait for the next chapter ;)

thanks for subscribing! I didn't know so many will like the story

I'm so happy, if you have any request or anything else just comment down below!