How to Love and the Wedding

If We Were To Fall

(You)

This was it, after days of preparation the wedding has been planned and is now being put together, wedding invitations have been sent, and news of the engagement was broadcasted.

After a few days of acting like lovers in public, pretending to go on dates... The media has finally bought that we were in love. Or more like the love was real.

My father and I were invited to the Jang estate to finalize everything.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted my soon to be in-laws.

"JiEun you are even prettier in person!" Wooyoungs mom exclaimed in, she immediately gave me a tight hug and seized me up, looking at me from my shoes to my face. She looked rather pleased.

"Kamsamnida" I replied politely

"JiEun, come with me and have tea, they will be talking about business" 

I bowed my head and excused myself as my father and wooyoung's dad headed to the office. I then followed her down a long hallway into  a beautiful sitting room.

We got settled and was served tea and some french pastries.

"JiEun, I know you are a good girl. From the moment I met you, I was reminded  of your mother"

"You knew my mother?" I was surprised

" Yes, but not too well." she sipped her tea.

" We were about the same age, our families were in business so we did see each other often at gatherings" she continued

"She was the quiet type and was not like the other girls who just wanted attention, she was more likeable"

I smiled. This was the first time I ever got to hear about my mother, a feeling of happiness grew in my heart.

" I know that its hard that you didn't have a mother to tell you about these things. I know this will be hard for you, but you're a smart girl. Let me tell you this."

she poured in some more tea and sipped. I waited eagerly for what she was going to say.

" Men in business do not know love" she sighed.

"What do you mean?" 

" They are raised to inherit, but they do learn.  You just have to teach them. Some learn and some don't. Women are raised to take care of them, give them their needs, emotionally, physically... It will take a while, It will be hard but please be patient."

Her words echoed in my head the whole night. 

I was going to be a wife, to a man i did not love, who did not love me.

I was going to devote my life to a complete stranger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Wedding

Everything was beautiful. The Church, the flowers, this white dress...

He was standing in front of the altar waiting for me.

My father beemed at the crowd of guest as he walked me down the aisle.

I felt numb, my stomach felt sick.

I let go of my fathers hand and take his.

"I do" he said

"I do" I heard my self say

I closed my eyes and he kissed me softly on the lips.

I opened my eyes and forced myself to smile, the crowed hollered in approval,clapping their hands.

I could see my father, his smile was wide. Was he truly happy? my heart ached and a tear drop from my eyes.

Did I finally make my father happy?

After taking a few pictures we headed to the car that will take us to the private estate by the beach for the reception.

"You look beautiful" Wooyoung said quietly. I knew he was trying to be nice. My mind was somewhere else. So many things running through my mind.

"thank you" I said quietly, I then turned away and looked out the window, I let my tears fall down quietly while my heart mourned.

 

I Hope you liked this chapter!

The next chapter is where a lot of things happen!! Taecyeon will be coming into the picture :)

also maybe some steamy scenes or fluff scenes ... or not

what do you think?