Wine and Suzy's Words

If We Were To Fall

 

 

I stared out the car and tried to count the street lights to distract myself from my thoughts.

It was our wedding night and the plan was that I would stay at wooyoungs before we go on our honeymoon.

What if he takes advantage of me?  my fathers words echoed in my head.

"JiEun-ah you have to serve Wooyoung like a wife. I know you will not do anything that will dissapoint me" he whispered as we danced at the wedding.

I shivered. I quickly glanced at wooyoung who was driving beside me, my heart skipped a bit. He really is handsome.

Maybe even more handsome than Taecyeon oppa. His face was boyish, and cute, but his eyes are intense, and his thin lips...

I remembered our kiss all of a sudden

"Is there something wrong" he said, he must have noticed that i was staring

"no" i looked away quickly shaking my head 

"were almost there"

ugh, those words just made me feel worst.

This sick feeling of butterflies going crazy in my stomach won't go away.

It's like that feeling when it's the night before the first day of school, and you start thinking about the horible things that can happen that year.

Wooyoung showed me around and we stopped at the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Do you have anything with alchohol" I didn't enjoy drinking. but I needed it badly

He brought out 2 glasses and wine. I tried sitting on the counter but failed.

Wooyoung saw my attempt and pushed me up.

"Thanks" I blushed. He too sat on the countertop and then handed me a drink.

"To the future" He raised his glass for a toast and then we drank

We remained quiet for a moment, I stared at the empty glass.

"Want more?" I nodded and he poured we drank until it was empty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

at the wedding

I decided to step out for a moment, I leaned againtst the railing and looked out into the sunset

"Annyeong JiEun-ah , I'm Bae Suzy, Wooyoungs cousin" Suzy said

She was tall and really pretty, she looked a bit younger than me.

"Nice to meet you" I bowed.

"Omo you're really pretty, I don't think my cousin deserves you haha"

She was really friendly and we talked for quite a bit.

"Yah, I hope we can see each other a lot, now that were family and everything" her smile faded

"Listen, I know about your situation" she added

"what do you mean?" 

"about how it was planned... I was the same too. It was really hard on me at first, but now it's ok. Oppa really takes care of me." she smiled a bit

I was glad hers turned out okay....

"Wooyoung, he's really dull. All he thinks about is work. But all men are the same, and women like us we have power too"

"Power?"

"Yeah, men can't resist women, but let's say they have a type of women they like, some men like cute, some y. But you have to give them a little taste then completely ignore them. that will make them more curious. kinda like tug of war."

I blushed and turned away. She laughed.

"JiEun-ah, you can't get away. You don't wan't to be miserable all your life right? you have to make him love you. you can't just serve him and not get something in return. you have to love each other at some point. For real. Start somewhere, Start tonight or it will be too late"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up in his bedroom. I excused myself and went inside his bathroom.

I went to the sink and washed my face. Trying to keep myself awake, trying to stay sane.

my head was clouded with alchohol, but i needed to do what I needed to do.

"Start tonight" Suzy's words echoed in my head.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door, He was sitting on the bed staring at the wall.

"Wooyoung, I need your help with the dress"

He quickly stood up and came in the bathroom. I turned my back to him and he fumbled on the zipper.

My heart was beating so loudly, so fast.

I let the dress drop down and he mumbled something and turned away.

I grabbed his hand and turned him around.

It felt like the whole world stopped, I tiptoed and wrapped my arms on his neck and kissed him with all the courage i have.

A tear slipped out of my eye.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading and subscribing

I'd love it if you comment on what you thought of this chapter.

or if you have any suggestions on what you want to happen.

next chappie will be a bit pg-13 kekeke