18

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

18 – I Was Stranded At BEAST’s Dorm

(No One’s POV)

“Yah ___! Be sure to attend the party in our dorm later or else, I’s get really mad at you!” You chuckled at Hyunseung who’s currently on the other line. “Arasseo oppa! I’ll get going first, bye!”

You were busy organizing stuffs in your soon-to-open coffee shop when Hyunseung called. He was inviting you to his birthday party in their dorm tonight and you’ve told him you can’t go because of this organizing stuff in your shop but being the stubborn guy he is, he called you an hour ago.

He called you and he kept on telling you that you should come and you kept on answering him that you can’t, but in the end, you gave up. You finally told him that you’ll go to their dorm for the party tonight.

--

MBLAQ, 4Minute, Hyosung, Jae-in and of course, BEAST were all there partying. Your ‘boyfiend’, together with the birthday boy, welcomed you. You looked around the house and it’s like they turned it into a disco house.

Later on, Gikwang introduced you to the 4minute girls. For you, all of them looked friendly and they are….except for one person, Kim Hyuna.

“Yah __!” Jae-in told you to come over and sit beside her, and you did. “Eonni! Do you want me to get you some drinks?” Sohyun approached you. “If it’s okay…sure.”

--

You searched for Junhyung and you were thinking of apologizing about what happened the other day. When you found him in one corner, he was with his clingy girlfriend. You two gazed at each other for a moment before you felt Gikwang’s presence beside you that made you look away from Junhyung. “Are you okay __?” He asked and you gave him a weak smile before giving him a reply. “I’m fine oppa.”

(Gikwang’s POV)

I found them staring at each other. I guess, she won’t really look at me with those kind of eyes she have when she’s looking at Junhyung. “Are you sleepy?” I asked. “Maybe I am, but I can’t leave yet or else that doe-eyed guy will get mad at me.”

“Then let’s go to our room and sleep, ne?” I didn’t wait for her reply and just dragged her inside my room and Junhyung’s room.

She plugged her earphones as soon as she laid herself on my bed. “Oppa, you’re not going to sleep yet? Come here…” She was tapping the bed, gesturing me to sleep beside her and without hesitation, I laid myself beside her.

--

She closed her eyes and I know she have drifted off to sleep. I took the earphones off her ears, put it on the bedside table and gave her a peck on the lips.

“I’ve always wanted you to be mine even though you’re looking at someone else. I’m hurt but I don’t care. As long as you’re not hurt as much as I am right now, I’ll be fine.” I hugged her gently. “I love you and will always do.” I whispered to her ear before I drifted off to sleep.

--

(Hyunseung’s POV)

“Where is __ and Kwang?” I asked them but n they all said that they have no idea where those two went, except for one, and that’s the devil…Hyuna. “I saw Kwang oppa dragging __ in their bedroom awhile ago.”

Everyone looked at her and I know that they’re thinking the same dirty thing. “DON’T TELL ME THEY—“ I glared at Yoseob and he instantly stopped talking. Remember the last time with Junnie? He accused that they—“…are doing ‘IT’?!” Mir continued what Yoseob was about to shout awhile ago.

I shook my head. Their minds are all corrupted with dirty thoughts even MBLAQ’s maknae! OhGod, I hope that our maknae’s mind won’t be corrupted.

“Shut up you two! They are not doing ‘IT’, arasseo?!”

________________________

Junnie will confess!

SOON!

AS IN SOON!

So.....You better wait for my next update!!!