19

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

19 – His Confession

(No One’s POV)

You were trying your best to fell asleep but there’s something in you that’s stopping you, and you just can’t point it out. So yeah, you heard what Gikwang said and it made your heart twinge, knowing that because of you, someone’s hurting.

You opened your eyes and you watched him sleep for a moment. It’s past midnight and the dorm was already peaceful, indicating that everyone has left and the other members of BEAST were now asleep.

You thought of leaving their dorm, hoping that there are still taxis out there.

You went out of bed and noticed that the other bed was empty. *Maybe Junhyung slept in the other members’ room?*. You thought and headed out of the room afterwards.

You were about to leave when you suddenly heard someone speak. “Why not me?” It was Junhyung. You were wondering why he’s still up and why he’s all alone in the dark.

So to figure it out, you sat beside him. “Junhyung, are you okay?” You asked but there’s no response. “Did you get into a fight with Hyuna? C’mon, speak up.” He only shook his head and you were getting irritated of his actions.

“Yah Yong Junhyung, talk to me. Tell me, what’s your problem?” You swore that it’ll be the last time you’ll ask that question to him because you’re really getting impatient. “You.” He finally spoke.

“Me?”

“You always act so sweet towards Gikwang.” You were quite confused by what he meant by that sentence. *I mean, why would he reason that to me as his problem?*

“What’s the big deal? I mean, Gikwang oppa and I are in a relationship now and isn’t it usual for couples to be like that?” But that wasn’t your true answer. If ever you have to say the truth this would be your answer to him.

‘We don’t act sweet…maybe we are, but he’s just trying to make me smile. He just wants to protect my tears from falling whenever my heart aches when I see you together with Hyuna’

But those words…it never came out from your mouth.

“___, I love you.” He said, almost a whisper but it was enough for you to hear, but you were unsure if you were hearing things or he really did say those three magical words to you. “You what?” You asked stupidly.

“I said, I.Love.You…but how will you know what I feel when you’ve fallen for another person already? How will you know what I feel when all you see is Gikwang?”

“But Junhyung I—“

“You love Gikwang and you can’t love me back? I’m already expecting you to say that.”

“Junhyung I—“

“No __, let me finish what I have to say.” He said as you just stare at his face with his tears flowing like river. This was new to you. Seeing him like this is new to you…and you don’t even know what to do for him to stop.

“Do you know…do you know how my heart broke into pieces when I found out that the two of you were officially dating? How I always try to avoid myself from looking at you but will only end up staring at you? Do you even know how I forced myself to fake a smile whenever I see you with Gikwang? How I lie in order to hide what I’m feeling?”

“Sometimes, I ran out of lies that all I can do is to keep quiet and watch you and Gikwang oh-so-sweet in front of us.”

“Junhyung…I didn’t…I didn’t know—“

“YOU NEVER KNOW ANYTHING!” He shouted.

Your heart is in misery right now, like it was deeply cut—no…it was ripped into pieces again and again—because of Junhyung’s word.

You found yourself crying but then you thought of Junhyung and Hyuna. *Why would he get into a relationship if he loves me? What about Hyuna?*

Soon, the door from the leader’s room opened, revealing the leader himself. “What’s this ruckus all about?!” Dojoon asked in quite irritated tone.

____________________________

To Be CONTINUED!

What’re your thoughts about this chapter?

OhmyGod! Junhyung finally confessed to you!

Sorry for being a cliffhanger…

Where’s the excitement if author-nim didn’t cut the story in there!

Stay Tuned my FRIENDS!

Yeah…you’re automatically my friends!