28

The Idol Who Waited For The Fan Girl [SEQUEL]

 

(Hyuna's POV)

 

I was at Beasts' dorm when Gikwang can out of his room. I was sitting on the couch eating some fruit. “Gikwang oppa, fruits?” I asked him as I offered him a slice of apple. “No thanks. I'd rather starve than eat something that is from you.” When he said that I was pretty embarrassed and wanted to yell at him but I need to play a “good girl” role to make Junhyung mine. Gikwang after saying that went to the kitchen and Junhyun followed him. I wanted to know what they were talking about so I went and stood by the kitchen. “You told her that you love her and she told you that she do the same for you. You were lucky that the feelings were mutual but you are wasting he chance! You don’t deserve ___! Go on, chose that over ___!” yelled Gikwang and walked out then Dongwoon went behind him. I quickly went back to the couch. I was waiting for Junhyung to come out of the kitchen when he just ran out. “Junhyung oppa!!!” I yelled after him. I quickly got my stuff and followed him. He finally stopped at the cafe that ____ works at. I hide so he and ____ wouldn't see me. They both went in and I watched them when out of no where Junhyung kissed _____. I quickly ran to the cafe and stood there at the door way. “Hyuna what are you doing here?” Junhyung asked me.

 

(No One's POV)

“Hyuna what are you doing here?” Junhyung asked shocked. “How could you Junhyung and with this ! Can't you see I'm better for you then her! I'm prettier then her and I'm famous how can you do this to me! She is worthless! Don't you remember that she left you? What's so great about her? I'm much better then her!” yelled Hyuna “Calm down Hyuna you perfectly know that this relationship is all fake. You know that I don't like you and ______ isn't worthless. I don't care if your famous and ______ isn't I love her.” Junhyung as he grabbed your hand. Hearing him say that he didn't care and that he loved you made you feel more tear coming and your heart beat faster. With anger Hyuna went up to you and tried to slap you but Junhyung stopped her. “Your gonna regret this both of you will!' Hyuna yelled with so much anger and ran out of the cafe.

 

(Your POV)

 

After Hyuna ran out of the cafe I noticed that Junhyung was still holding on to my hand. I quickly pull my hand away. I couldn't believe what had just happen. Junhyung turned to me and was about to say something when a small group came in. “Annyeong” said the small group as some went to get a table. I quickly went to the back of the counter to take their orders. Hopefully Junhyung will leave while I'm working.

 

(Junhyung's POV)

 

After Hyuna left all I wanted to do was work things out with ______. I didn't notice I was still holding on to ____'s hand in till she pull her hand away. I turned to talk to her when a small group came in and she quickly went to take their orders. I decided to wait in till she wasn't busy to talk to her. I went to sit at a table near her. Finally after about 3 hours of waiting she had a little break since not that much customers were coming in and other workers showed up. “_______ can we please talk?' I asked her.

“About what? If its about what happen please don't. Hyuna seemed very upset and I can tell she thought you guys were in a real relationship. I'm afraid she might actually do something that can affect your career so please just leave things how they are. I'll be with Gikwang and you with Hyuna.” she said with her head hanging down. “No! I'm tired of always picking my career over the person I love and that person is you. I don't want to let you go. I don't care what Hyuna said I can get thru this together. Please just let me be with you. It kills me to not be with you please give us a chance.” I said trying to break down. I just can't stand this anymore. “Junhyung I want to but I don't want to be the reason your career is ruined. I wouldn't be able to live with that.” when she said that I could hear her voice shake. “If my career were to be ruined it wouldn't be your fault.” I assured her. Then I pulled her into a hug. “Please ____ just let me be by your side.”

 

 


Hey guys well this is a longer update. I hope you guys like it. 

Well I finally got my grades up. Sadly they are still not that great but I'm not failing anymore so thats a good thing ^^

Anyway I hope to update at least once a day, hopefully I will be able to.

Please comment and Subscribe and also thanks to the new subscribers

Please leave a comment let me know about my updates so far. 

Well I'm at school right now so bye bye ^^